Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

do you have any AUG Militarys in stock at the moment?
    thanks
    JD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

what you could do tony is when someone purchases from the store is to use the website to ring up the sale...that way you maintain your own stock levels as per the website...

of course you need web access...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

what you could do tony is when someone purchases from the store is to use the website to ring up the sale...that way you maintain your own stock levels as per the website...

of course you need web access...

I have web access, and I was thinking of doing that, but it would mean a lot of customisation on the osCommerce backend so that only I could select COD payment and shop collection. It still might happen yet...I'm going to have a tinker with a test site in the near future and see can I do something with it.

No Scars yet Aidan.

Doubletap: No, sorry - not for about another 10 or 12 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Hey tony.

Do you know if this

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_46&products_id=197

Can take a Desert Eagle?Or Do you know of any that do?

Cheers,
    Neil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 FIBUA

Hi Tony,

I ordered a double eagle ump off you last thursday hasnt arrived yet, I was wondering when I can expect delivery?

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Hi Tony

I ordered a classic army sports line off you on friday still hasnt seemed to have been shipped just wondering when could i expect it to be?

Chears

Both shipped yesterday evening - tracking numbers will be updated on the site later today.

Thanks very much tony,one last question, has the card been refunded for the scope yet or are you still working on it, no hurry i know you must be busy just looking for an update.

cheers man much appreciated

• Advertisement

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Thanks very much tony,one last question, has the card been refunded for the scope yet or are you still working on it, no hurry i know you must be busy just looking for an update.

Yep, did it this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

are the Jing Gong Steyr AUG A1 (Military) in stock
    have you changed the springs (or chroned them or something)

Tigger wrote: »
    are the Jing Gong Steyr AUG A1 (Military) in stock
    have you changed the springs (or chroned them or something)

No, they're out of stock. They get chronoed before they leave the shop, but they're almost always 320 or thereabouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Ho Tony,

Any update on order Order #807?

Thanks

Hi Tony
    will you be stocking any AEP's like the Cyma Glock 18C.
    thanks
    JD

Hi Tony
    has order # 818 been posted yet?
    thanks
    JD

Sorry guys...only saw this now.
    Puffmullet and Doubletap - Order details will be updated on the site today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Shiva wrote: »
    Sorry guys...only saw this now.
    Puffmullet and Doubletap - Order details will be updated on the site today.

Thanks Tony

Hi Tony any update on orders 816/817 it still says processing on the site
    cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Any idea on when you'll be getting any m14 mags in tony?

• Advertisement

Hey tony

Just wondering if you could pm me the tracking number of order number 820,the "an post" website says they dont recognise that tracking number i got on your website

chears

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

hey, any chance I'd have order #830 by the weekend?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Hey tony

Just wondering if you could pm me the tracking number of order number 820,the "an post" website says they dont recognise that tracking number i got on your website

chears

An post may well deliver it before it comes up on the tracking system at all, they can be a bit slow to scan the item in :)

Hi Tony
    order #818 still says processing has it been posted?, also have you posted the items missing from the M249.
    thanks
    JD

Motosam wrote: »
    An post may well deliver it before it comes up on the tracking system at all, they can be a bit slow to scan the item in :)

chears man i was starting to think it got lost or sumtin:eek:

Hi Tony
    has 818 been posted?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Easy guys...give the man a chance.:) Whhooosaaaaaaa......and breath.;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

HOLY HOLE IN THE WALL BATMAN!.,

he hasnt been back online yet, deep breath, breath... thats it.,

:D

Ok...Umm....I wasn't sure how to word this without sounding all aggresive and arrogant, but I don't think there is a way, and someone is going to be offended anyway no matter how I word it, so here goes...

Lads...I'm not using this thread to answer queries regarding orders in the future. If you have a query regarding your order, please email me using the form on the site. I'm feeling very VERY overwhelmed with the bombardment of requests, and its hard to keep everyone straight. The easiest way for me to manage them all is if they're all in one place, and that place should be email.

I'm sorry if that upsets or offends anyone, but it makes it easier for me to manage the questions, and if I manage them better, you guys will reap the benefits by getting timely, accurate responses.

By all means fire away with any questions regarding stock levels, new items, specifications - anything at all. But please, keep your order enquiries to email, because I can't keep up with the requests on this thread.

Also, don't be offended if I don't answer questions here the second they're posted :) I come to this forum for the enjoyment, and the sharing of airsoft information, and I was coming here for months before I ever opened a web store. The mods have been kind enough to allow me use this thread for what is essentially free advertising, which is a very strict no-no on Boards.ie, but its definitely not the reason I come here. If this thread was locked, I'd still be on here every day. So when there's lots of questions and queries on this thread, and you see me post on another thread, don't be offended that I haven't answered your query - Eirsoft isn't a 24 hour job :)

• Advertisement

Hi Tony
    i would have used your sites query form but for the last few days everytime i tried to send you a message i got an error message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement