Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Cheers... Message sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Just a Quick one, if a AEG is instock on yer site is it in stock in the shop too?.. i.e. the D-Boys M4- S-System and the M4-A1 (Met)???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Airsofty wrote: »
    Just a Quick one, if a AEG is instock on yer site is it in stock in the shop too?.. i.e. the D-Boys M4- S-System and the M4-A1 (Met)???

No....I'm working on tying down the stock situation.

At the moment, the fact its displaying on the site isn't a guarantee its in stock, and I've temporarily removed the stock quantities because I cant keep them up to date. I'll have it running smoothly in about a week, I hope, and the quantities will return, and be accurate.

I hope :)

Sorry to be a half whitt about it, but are either of the D-Boys M4's in stock in the shop at the mo?.. dont wanna come out from Wicklow for 0 ya know?.

Sorry to be a half whitt about it, but are either of the D-Boys M4's in stock in the shop at the mo?.. dont wanna come out from Wicklow for 0 ya know?.

No...should have them by Tuesday. Sorry - should have answered that in the last post :)

• Advertisement

What about the Classic Army sportsline M15's, they in?

What about the Classic Army sportsline M15's, they in?

No. Last one sold today, and they're officially discontinued as of now.

I've had too many Classic Army guns come back over the last two weeks with gearbox problems that I wont be stocking them anymore. They'll be removed from the site tonight or tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

Do you know where I can get spare mags for a DE USP and WELL L96?

You mean the UMP ? I have hicaps in stock - I just havent had a chance to put them on the site yet. I'll try later.

I have no more L96 mags, but I'll get some in the next couple of weeks. If you cant wait, you should be able to pick them up easily enough from Rsov or Gunner.

"UMP"!!:o

Great stuff!

Once its online ill put in an order!

Ill hang on for the L96 mags.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Hey Tony

Just wondering if the Jing Gong Steyr AUG A1 (Military) comes with a battery and charger?

And is the scope as good as the classic army version of this aeg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey u know ive asked before but what m249's do you have in stovck and are ye open saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Tony,
    Do you have any of the pistol lanyards in stock.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

hey tony just ordered a dump pouch nd low profile googles. no particular rush just wonderin are they in stock?
    thanks

C-90: Yep, they're in stock and will ship tomorrow.

Snipersight: Yep, green ones are in stock

Knifefighter: 2 x m249 MK II in stock. And, ummm...yeah...we were open Saturday :)

HeyJay: Yep, it includes battery and charger. The scope is as good as the CA version, but there are one or two which cant be zeroed properly. Apparently its fixable though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Just put an order in for one of the Dboys m4a1 aeg. Is there any update on whether they're in stock yet?

Sir Molle wrote: »
    Just put an order in for one of the Dboys m4a1 aeg. Is there any update on whether they're in stock yet?

They should be here in the next couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Sir Molle

Shiva wrote: »
    They should be here in the next couple of days.
    Cool beans.

Hey tony just wondering if you have any idea when you might have those aegs in stock, and do you have silicon spray in stock?

Its just i need to organise a lift and need to say what day i need it in advance

Chears

Theres a huge order coming in over the next day or so which will restock most AEGs.

• Advertisement

Thats grand thanks ill try and get over to you tomorow so maybe give you a ring before hand to find out for sure.........

Chears

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Hiya Tony,

Are the ACM mini red dot sights back in yet (order #807)?,

Thanks

They should be on the same order mentioned above. Any day now.

Hi Tony

The bi pods I collected yesterday? I ordered the wrong ones! (Murphys Law)

I'll get them dropped back into you and when collecting the M4 I'll pick up another set

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hi Tony you got any of those Well L96's in stock?

Cheers

Hi Tony you got any of those Well L96's in stock?

Cheers

Later this week.

Hey Tony

Just wondering if you got some of those aegs today

Chears
    Jason

No, not yet. Looks like tomorrow or Friday.

I got in a ton of pistols though. Details to follow in a couple of hours.

When you do get the delivery will you be restocking all the aegs or just a few?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    will you be getting any Well L96 Sniper in O.D. also will you be getting any Cyma AEP's like the g18c?
    thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement