Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Chears Tony ill see you tomorow.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,596 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

tony, will ya be getting any dboys scars in black? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

10 came in today Blay.

Shiva wrote: »
    10 came in today Blay.

any chance ya could keep me one?

pay by PO, collect at hrta if thats okay? :o

blay1 wrote: »
    any chance ya could keep me one?

pay by PO, collect at hrta if thats okay? :o

Yep, but no guarantee about the collection at HRTA - you might have to come to the shop.

Depends on whether I get out there on Wednesday or not.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, but no guarantee about the collection at HRTA - you might have to come to the shop.

Depends on whether I get out there on Wednesday or not.

okay, thanks :)

Hey Tony

I tried to get out to you today but got lost and had to come home again i couldnt ring you for directions because your phone was off, any chance u can meet me somewere in dublin city centre or or even blanchardstown shopping centre so i can change aegs with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Easiest directions to the shop from the train station left, left and left into yellow building

If you've walked for longer then 5 minutes you've gone too far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Those paras come in today ??

Please say yes

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

Easiest directions to the shop from the train station left, left and left into yellow building

If you've walked for longer then 5 minutes you've gone too far

did not have much hassel finding it first time.

when leaving the station turn left when you reach the road then look at the building on the left and it will have eirsoft listed on the wall.

head in there and the path turns to the right.

then take the right turn and up the ramp* to the shutters. quick left, its in there, cant miss it its probably the only one open and looks like a small armoury ;)

*i think its a ramp.

its right behind the station so if you think you have walked longer then the platform looked then you have gone too far.

EDIT: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=eirsoft&sll=53.372243,-6.299061&sspn=0.002688,0.006609&ie=UTF8&ll=53.372186,-6.298556&spn=0.002688,0.006609&t=h&z=17&msa=0&msid=105774972475371884399.00044f03ebfa4c57145fb

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

satnav makes things sooo much easier., :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Something nice and atmospheric about an industrial unit full of guns.

I was in a car though and got lost at blanchrdstown (sorry about the spelling)...........

then you were miles away from the shop.,lol its in cabra.,

Ye i know i did try and find the cabra road but couldnt and then gave up, i also tried to ring tony but his phone was off so i was p***** off and lost so i just went home again after wasting 3 hours i wasnt wasting even more time.......................

ya know that big road that goes from blanch all the way to town, navan rd, north circular etc, its just a couple of turns off their where the McDonalds and all the car dealers are at cabra.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

If you print out the Google map, you shouldn't have any trouble. Although yeah, it took a while. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

If you're coming in from the blanch side, the handiest thing to do is take the navan road as if you were going into town and take a left turn at the Cabra Garda station (you'll see the radio mast above the station house on the left of the road).

The station is at a cross roads, take that left turn.

Follow that road down and take the second exit from the roundabout at the end of the road.

Take the next left after the roundabout (about 20m after the roundabout).

Follow that road to the end and you'll see a large beige building to the right of the major crossroads.

There's an enterance just at the beginning of the fencing there that will take you to the back of building (under an archway).

You'll see a delivery bay there, just go in the door on the left and follow the sound of gunfire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

lol, I can't see why people don't just buy maps!!! they're so easy to use :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    Did you get any answers fron the post office about order #818 or its replacement.
    JD

• Advertisement

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    Did you get any answers fron the post office about order #818 or its replacement.
    JD

Yeah...the replacement should be with you Monday, and they told me to lodge a claim for the first one. The mags came in yesterday, so they'll ship Monday.

heyjay14 wrote: »
    Ye i know i did try and find the cabra road but couldnt and then gave up, i also tried to ring tony but his phone was off so i was p***** off and lost so i just went home again after wasting 3 hours i wasnt wasting even more time.......................

Theres a Google map on the site - if you enter your address and click "Get Directions", it'll give you door to door directions.

You would have been even more p**sed off if you found the place - I emailed you to tell you to leave it to Monday or after, because the stuff wouldn't have been ready :)

Alright i did try your google instructions from the sight it brought me to blanchardstown (spelling) and then they sent me in the wroung direction to your shop so i was going the wroung direction for about half an hour stopped to get directions and was told to go back the way i came and by then it was 5 o clock and i wouldnt have made it to your shop in time, anyway i didnt recieve your email and still havnt so i dont know what happened there.
    Ill try again during the week to get over but could you maybe send me the right directions or something so i dont get lost again.:)

Chears
    Jason

have you got a satnav? i can give you the co ords to bring you right to the place.,

No sorry man i dont, think my mums gonna have to invest though:D

if your on the road that goes from blanch all the way straight to town,(navan road, north circular etc) head from blanch towards town, close to cabra you'll pass a load of car dealerships on your right hand side, the place is huge you can miss it. theres a merc, mazda, audi and volvo dealer in there and a macdonalds juat past that. if youve got that far then your only a few mins away, you take the left at the next junction, get to that sort of area and then give tony a ring and he can guide you in., :)

Chears vtec you have been really helpful.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

tony do you have any of the dboys aks74 or the 74u in stock at the moment?
    If not do you have the dboys scar.

cherubaul wrote: »
    tony do you have any of the dboys aks74 or the 74u in stock at the moment?
    If not do you have the dboys scar.

Yep. I have the AKs74, the 74u, the 74m and both the black and the tan Scars.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

relieved of one of the above tomorrow you shall be :)
    also i have a p8 tactical here i bought the last time i was with you (2-3weeks) 2 mags through it and doesnt feed right (double feed) hasnt been touched since the day it was bought. Would you mind taking a look at in with regard to a possible exchange?

I apologise that it has taken so long to get back up but with college exams i havent had a free minute to myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement