Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Crave wrote: »
    Any word on my masks, if you could reply with an email it's been quite a while now.

They were shipped on April 29, and showing as delivered on the 30th on the An Post Track & Trace site ?

I've emailed you the tracking number.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

You've gotten the JG G3s in:eek:

My credit card will be melting this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

You've gotten the JG G3s in:eek:

My credit card will be melting this weekend

Get one, they're really a nice piece and worth the money, I'll take the blame if your not blown away by its ROF.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Thanks for the Sponsorship!
    Im gonna get pimped this payday.
    :D

Hey Shiva, do you have any G3? Sure I saw someone mention JG do one?

• Advertisement

Yep...I was hoping to add them to the site today, but I've been up to my eyeballs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Can I ask what the amount of money I'll be handing over without question price will be?

Can I ask what the amount of money I'll be handing over without question price will be?

€700 :D

Or, if you question it, €160.

Shiva wrote: »
    €700 :D

Or, if you question it, €160.

Cheers Tony , hope to be over to you this weekend.

Are you open this Saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Any idea when the last batch of AEG's should be shipped out? Still says my order is processing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Dont suppose you've looked into getting JG Dragunov, any sign of those para's even tho i bought a 8mm of you on saturday

Yep...I was hoping to add them to the site today, but I've been up to my eyeballs.

Sorry mate, how much are they and are they available to buy now, got one of my mates drooling on my shoes!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Can you confirm it's the JG G3 SG1 and not the railed version you've got in Tony?... cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its not railed, no,
    theres an OD and a plain grey/black one to pick from though.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I have only one thing to ask you, Tony. JG AUG A3?

Amen to that., A3 is on my list too!.,

vtec wrote: »
    Amen to that., A3 is on my list too!.,

Yes, you really need to add some stuff to your tiny, anemic AEG collection. Hey, I heard Tony might have some SCARs there - thought about getting one of those? Or a G36C - JG make a great one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Since you got my order in, I am presuming you got other cool stuff too.
    Did you get any new different items in your last delivery or was it mostly
    just replacement stock for existing products.

~B

bullets wrote: »
    Since you got my order in, I am presuming you got other cool stuff too.
    Did you get any new different items in your last delivery or was it mostly
    just replacement stock for existing products.

~B

I got a few new bits, but I've been so swamped with getting out the pre-orders, I haven't had time to update the site.

There's black DBoys Scars, some Kalash AKs, JG G3 SG1, 3 different types of HK416, some AKMs.....

I'll probably get a chance to update tomorrow, because today should see a huge dent in the the backorders - they'll be almost all done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I should be up to the shop today to get a Galaxy mp5 off you tony:D

• Advertisement

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Yes, you really need to add some stuff to your tiny, anemic AEG collection. Hey, I heard Tony might have some SCARs there - thought about getting one of those? Or a G36C - JG make a great one...

lol, yeah i heard their good....

Im not a player who collects, im a collector who plays., :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

whats the story on 9.6v batteries? what size ones do you have and whats the prices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

I got a few new bits, but I've been so swamped with getting out the pre-orders, I haven't had time to update the site.

There's black DBoys Scars, some Kalash AKs, JG G3 SG1, 3 different types of HK416, some AKMs.....

I'll probably get a chance to update tomorrow, because today should see a huge dent in the the backorders - they'll be almost all done.

Are they the CYMA AKM's with wood? What's the price on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

does youre large 9.6v battery fit a JG T3RAS

Tony, I wasn't kidding about the JG AUG A3 - I know they're not available quite yet, but they should be soon. I'm really thinking of ditching some kit and getting one, if you think you would be able to get one. And as you see, I'm not going to be the only one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tony I am sure you are already checking but those AGM MG42's are they really going to be available and if so any guideline costs (I need to see if I can spend any money when I am in France next month or not :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

Hi,

Was wondering if you could get me the Jing Gong M4 CQB-R(short) with 1 piece barrel #(6624). I have checked Gunner and other sites and they dont do a Downgrade service for it.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Damn, AKM eh? Jaysus...AKM or G3...AKM please :D

Spitfire - Large, mini and two crane stock sizes , all €30.

Fiach - They're Cybergun branded, but really Cyma. priced at €170, with wood effect furniture.

G3-Nut - its tight, but it fits.

Kev - As soon as they're available, I'll be getting them in.

Gandalf - Likewise - once I can get them, I will.

Sevenie - Its out of stock with the supplier right now, but I've been trying to get it, and I'll keep ordering it until it comes in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

sorry I ment the ampage size? Anything bigger then 2000?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement