Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

fs he was sick* before he started airsoft retailing ;)

(* we are of course refering to big T's mental state here!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

gandalf wrote: »
    fs he was sick* before he started airsoft retailing ;)

(* we are of course refering to big T's mental state here!)

Oi....I resemble that !

Your stuff will be done today or tomorrow - we were waiting for bits n bobs to arrive, and today they did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I'm looking for a Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle, but they seem to be very expensive anywhere i look, Is the Well L96 Sniper any good? Seen it on the site...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Just wondering if you have any Dboys M4 CQB SD (Metal) at €140 in stock?

Thanks

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D:D:D:D

sparrowcar wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D:D:D:D

Nah, sorry...I sold the last one while you were sleeping :p

I have the CQB R in stock though.

• Advertisement

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    I'm looking for a Barrett M107 .50 Caliber sniper rifle, but they seem to be very expensive anywhere i look, Is the Well L96 Sniper any good? Seen it on the site...

Yeah, its nice, but I wont have any for another couple of weeks.

I have a couple of the Well MB05, but they wont be on the site until later.
    AR-WELL-MB05-C2.jpg

It comes with the bipod, but mine doesn't have the scope with it. Price is 190.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Tony , is the above the gas powered one?

Tony , is the above the gas powered one?

No Rob, its a springer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Cheers Tony,

Do you still have the replacement m4 gearboxes in stock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Shiva wrote: »
    Yeah, its nice, but I wont have any for another couple of weeks.

I have a couple of the Well MB05, but they wont be on the site until later.
    AR-WELL-MB05-C2.jpg

It comes with the bipod, but mine doesn't have the scope with it. Price is 190.

Why didnt u tell me!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Tony do you have any Mag M16 100 round midcaps in stock. Kinda need them for Sweden next Monday. Two of the 8pk's would be great :eek:...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Sgt. Sharg

OMG ihave to get that gun:eek:

Tony do you have any Mag M16 100 round midcaps in stock. Kinda need them for Sweden next Monday. Two of the 8pk's would be great :eek:...

Sorry mate...I wont have them in time. They're due in middle of next week.

Cheers Tony,

Do you still have the replacement m4 gearboxes in stock?

Sorry Rob...out of stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

probably a daft question now, but am i right in thinking that most M16/ M4 mags would be suitable for use in the Jing Gong HK 416?
    Thanks Shiva!

probably a daft question now, but am i right in thinking that most M16/ M4 mags would be suitable for use in the Jing Gong HK 416?
    Thanks Shiva!

They are indeed Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

They are indeed Dave.

Fantastico. cheers! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

M4 arrived this morning. \o/ Happy days. Thanks Shiva.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

L96 arrived today, nicer than i thought it would be, My brother loves it, another airsoft convert for sure :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Got my We1911, and it far exceeds my expectations, really great weight and kick off the blow back. Thanks Tony and the lads. Cheers
    Alan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Jeez, more goodies Shiva, your killing me here!!!!:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

wow, an post finally got off their arses.,lol

Your stuff will be done today or tomorrow - we were waiting for bits n bobs to arrive, and today they did :)

Lo man did these get done and if so can you email me the cost so I can pay you and help feed those kids you keep telling me about !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Shiva,
    Do you have any SOCOM M14'sin stock? If so can you hold one for me for tomorrow. I will be dropping in at some stage in the morning. Also, I you have any spare mags I will take one anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

gandalf wrote: »
    Lo man did these get done and if so can you email me the cost so I can pay you and help feed those kids you keep telling me about !!!

hiya man, I did the AK but it was a bit low so we were waiting on better springs to get it up in the 300 area, the MP5 is perfect and i'll be sorting the M14 as soon as its not so busy here., :)

Cool man thats great news. Will be dispatching my work colleague next week so to collect these by the looks of it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

hey tony, 1 of those aug mags i got of you a while back is jamming alot i tried spraying silicon oil in it but to no avail:( any ideas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tony, did you get those pack of m4/1m16 mid caps yet? are you open tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

are those rifles bb guns ? are they legal here ? what powers the rifle ? looking at the hKmp5 it says it fires at 320 fps , is that feet per second ? thats pretty fast does it fire metal balls that would be very dangerous wouldn't it, what do most people do with these guns ?, they don't fire them at other people do they like paintball ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

This is not really the thread for that type of question, you should read http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055163577 , the ages sold in Ireland must be under the 1j limit and we do indead fire these at each other it is perfectly safe as long as you use eye protection and common sense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement