Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    I was just looking on RSOV and saw that they had the Jing Gong AU3G AEG. I was wondering if you will be getting any in and if so how much?
    thanks
    Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Shiva that G36c goes like a train mate! had the opportunity to really put it through its paces last night. I've deliberatly waited till the rush died down after the last stock delivery, did the G36 mid caps come in? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Shva, is there any way to tell whats in stock on the site? i remember it used to show how many was in stock but it doesnt seem to ell you that anymore. In particular was wondering about the MP40?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Heya tony no hurry but just is there any word on when those guns might be repaired?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

tony, did you get those pack of m4/1m16 mid caps yet? are you open tomorrow?

bump........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Doubletap: There's some ordered, but it'll be three weeks.

Iceage: As above, 3 weeks unfortunately.

0ubliette: I suspended the stock counts because I was finding it too difficult to keep them up to date because of sales from the shop. I have a solution in mind to solve that, which should be implemented in about 3 weeks.

Sod o Swords: 3 weeks ? :) Ok, kidding..the end of the week hopefully.

Romperstomper: I've been told Wednesday, but UPS tried to deliver a few parcels today - it might be among them.

As and from this Saturday at 2 PM, Eirsoft will be closed for 2 weeks - Thats from 2 PM June 28th until Monday July 14th.

The shop will be closed, but the web store will remain open.
    Orders placed between those dates however, may not be processed until I get back - Its possible there'll be someone available to cover for me, but I don't know for sure yet.

Any currently outstanding orders and orders placed before 6 PM Thursday will be shipped by Friday this week, if the items are in stock.

Holidays!!:eek: Holidays you say.......have a nice one mate, I'm sure you need the break from us lot (iceage holiday tip, leave your mobile at home):)

iceage wrote: »
    Holidays!!:eek: Holidays you say.......have a nice one mate, I'm sure you need the break from us lot (iceage holiday tip, leave your mobile at home):)

Mobile ? Pffft.....I nearly moved apartments 'cos theres an Internet cafe next door to the one we rented.

I AM NOT going to darken its doors ! Not once ! I swear !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

(liar)

• Advertisement

NakedDex wrote: »
    (liar)

Irene was standing over my shoulder while I was typing that. Of course I'll be online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Tony,

Can you send me on the tracking number for (part of) Order #807?

Thanks

Tony,

Can you send me on the tracking number for (part of) Order #807?

Thanks

Ack, sorry...meant to send that today. I'll update it tomorrow - I was snowed under today. On a brighter note, the remainder of that is in and will go tomorrow too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

c-90 wrote: »
    hey tony, 1 of those aug mags i got of you a while back is jamming alot i tried spraying silicon oil in it but to no avail:( any ideas?

bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Shiva wrote: »
    Irene was standing over my shoulder while I was typing that. Of course I'll be online.

(leg-end)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Ive gotta ask Tony :)

I saw a few pages back someone asking about the sr25. Theres the a&k version which is possibly/probably over the 1joule. Any idea if yur gonna get some sr25s?

Mobile ? Pffft.....I nearly moved apartments 'cos theres an Internet cafe next door to the one we rented.

I AM NOT going to darken its doors ! Not once ! I swear !

I believe ya..I do, :p (iceage travel tip #2. don't forget cookies, and Soldier Of Fortunes military + Survival catalogue)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Their not Jusst cookies, their Fox's or M&S cookies....

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Carlsberg don't make cookies. But if they did.......:D

probably the finest mushy cookies in the world, or chewyist lager!

• Advertisement

Carlsberg don't make cookies. But if they did.......:D

hahaha., :D
    thats getting printed out and stuck on the wall in the shop., rofl.,

bump

What kind/brand of BBs are you using ?

Conor-Mr2 wrote: »
    Ive gotta ask Tony :)

I saw a few pages back someone asking about the sr25. Theres the a&k version which is possibly/probably over the 1joule. Any idea if yur gonna get some sr25s?

They're out of stock with all my suppliers, but I will when (if) they get them back.

What kind/brand of BBs are you using ?

there "beast airsoft .20g 6mm" got them in america :confused:

there "beast airsoft .20g 6mm" got them in america :confused:

Try Excel. I've heard of problems with those not feeding in some guns/mags.

tnks wildo:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭puffmullett

Ack, sorry...meant to send that today. I'll update it tomorrow - I was snowed under today. On a brighter note, the remainder of that is in and will go tomorrow too.

Thanks Tony..enjoy the break! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

im the guy who is in this evening and got the p229.

i left a m4 hicap on the counter :eek:, only copped it when i was on the train, i'll drop out friday evening and get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭romperstomper

Romperstomper: I've been told Wednesday, but UPS tried to deliver a few parcels today - it might be among them.

tony, how are we looking on those midcaps? also have you got any of the non-white bbs in stock?

thanks

• Advertisement

tony, how are we looking on those midcaps? also have you got any of the non-white bbs in stock?

thanks

I wouldnt reccomend those green ones, ive had problems with them feeding in a lot of guns., stick to the excels or JBU and you'll be fine., :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement