Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

are you open this morning tony?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

are you open this morning tony?

Yep, 10 AM to 2 PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hey Shiva do you have any KJW P226 or P229 in stock? and spare mags for same? Cheers matey!

iceage wrote: »
    Hey Shiva do you have any KJW P226 or P229 in stock? and spare mags for same? Cheers matey!

Sorry Iceage...not for another week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

I was just wondering how you could get up to eirsoft from town on the bus? Anyone know what bus I can get? I drove there today but I want to get a dboys m16 next fridayand I won't be going there by car!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

get the train instead, its the second stop from connolly, get off at broombridge and the back wall of business centre where eirsoft is, is actually the wall of the train station aswell.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Tony,
    just noticed the a&k sr25 appears to have come into stock on gunner, would this be an indication that I could expect mine anytime soon,
    if not please forgive me becasue at this stage i'll clutch on to the thinnest of straws imagineable that i'll get one this century:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

vtec wrote: »
    get the train instead, its the second stop from connolly, get off at broombridge and the back wall of business centre where eirsoft is, is actually the wall of the train station aswell.,

Is that the dart you mean that goes to howth/malahide?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

you cant miss it, its the ultimate mil sim site, tonys gone all out to recreate a run down torched surburban area...its really authentic...

just follow the torched out buildings and youll get there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Is that the dart you mean that goes to howth/malahide?

Broombridge is on the Connolly to Maynooth line.

Trains usually every hour or 45 mins from Connolly to Broombridge takes about 15 mins.

Good for me too, I commute in and out every day. Good to know its there.

Do eirsoft fix GBB's? I have a WE 1911 Tactical that needs some work done on it.

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    Tony,
    just noticed the a&k sr25 appears to have come into stock on gunner, would this be an indication that I could expect mine anytime soon,
    if not please forgive me becasue at this stage i'll clutch on to the thinnest of straws imagineable that i'll get one this century:pac:

Awww, you went and spoiled the surprise ! :)

I hope to have them Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,596 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Shiva wrote: »

:eek: what would be the price of said item?

Blay wrote: »
    :eek: what would be the price of said item?

€190

Hey Shiva,

Do eirsoft.ie do GBB repairs? If so would they be able to repair a WE TECH 1911 Tactical?

The current problem is that same as this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55214604&postcount=1

Thanks,

- Ken

Kentar wrote: »
    Hey Shiva,

Do eirsoft.ie do GBB repairs? If so would they be able to repair a WE TECH 1911 Tactical?

The current problem is that same as this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55214604&postcount=1

Thanks,

- Ken

Yep, bring it in.

There'll be a small charge, but it should be right as rain afterwards.

Happy Days!

Will Do :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Sorry(not really sorry, in fact is dancing a merry jig:D)
    I was an accident, just happened to spot one in stock, cant bloody wait to get my hands on one!!!

tony do you sell spare air nozzles???

tony do you sell spare air nozzles???

No new ones in stock, but if you're in the shop during the week, just ask and there might be a spare one knocking around the parts box you can have.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

theres a full gearbox kit that might have one in it, cant remember if there is one in there though.,

• Advertisement

No new ones in stock, but if you're in the shop during the week, just ask and there might be a spare one knocking around the parts box you can have.

cheers tony il be back in shortly, do you know if any one will fit the ump or will it have to be a certain type??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

tony do you have any dboyz m16 in stock,
    and is thier any m14's as well, im hopeing to get a m16 for my brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Tony, was in with you today inquiring about the MK14 Mod 0 (KART). Can you let me know when you will have them in and how much? Looking to pick up a couple of them for the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hi Tony

Is there any chance of you detting in some of those 3 barrel TM clone shoties

also

on the g3 sg-1 if there ris rails on it or any way of mounting a scope

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Hey Tony,
    Will the JG MP5 mags fit an ICS MP5??

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

tony,
    any idea what price the steyr a3's ar gonna be?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Hi tony.I was talking to you about the eotech holosights before your holidays(hope you had fun) and was just wondering if you could give me a price and timeframe? the 553 model if possible!
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    did you ever get any answers from the post office about the missing packages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 wsdave

Tony my mate wants to start airsoft and wants to get a G36c and he wants to know is there any way possible to get it delivered to HRTA????

• Advertisement

WSdave: I can drop it up and leave it with Paul or Mel the next Wednesday I'm there, but theres no guarantees as to when that'll be. He'd be better either coming to the store or ordering online and paying the extra 11 or 12 quid postage.

Doubletap: Not yet. I lodged a claim. It'll probably take awhile.

(F.L.) Anders: Still not sure - I'll chase them up.

C-90: €160 or €170.

Snipersight: Yep, they'll fit.

knife_fighter: I can look into it. The G3 I sell has no rails, you need to get a claw mount.

Sam Fisher: They'll be about 180 or 190. Expensive buggers because of the weight - they cost a fortune to ship. I shoul dhave them middle of next week.

Mofo: Both should be in by the end of the week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement