Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

story with the mp5 sd ? any spetsnaz 47s coming in ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

Hi tony just wondering if you have any mid or hicap mag's that will work with the
    AGM M14? thanx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Hey Tony. Was wondering about the Dboys M4 CQB SD (Metal). Any in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

hi Tony...did those troy silencers come in yet??..cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

tony,

did you hear anything back from vtec about my usp compact??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

tommy : dboys cqbsd in stock

troy silencers also on short and longer versions

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    did you get a spare horseshoe clip yet?
    thanks
    Joe

P.S.
    neither of those missing packages have turned up, any joy from An Post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

any chance you can order a G&G 1 piece outer barrel for a M16A2 in for us ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    did you get a spare horseshoe clip yet?
    thanks
    Joe

P.S.
    neither of those missing packages have turned up, any joy from An Post

Yeah - as soon as the chaos dies down in here I'll take one off the display model and send it to you.

Dont worry about the packages - they're written off as lost. I've lodged a claim with An Post.

Gatling wrote: »
    any chance you can order a G&G 1 piece outer barrel for a M16A2 in for us ,

No problem - it'll be €45, and I'll need payment in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Shiva just wondering are you getting any of the Double Eagle super 90 shotguns in. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

hey tony, have the dboys m16 come in yet? or are they in next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey tony do you have these in stock, jg g36c, 2 jg g36c hi cap mags and an agm acog style red dot scope oh and a 3 point sling or any slings at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Shiva wrote: »
    No problem - it'll be €45, and I'll need payment in advance.

heading away for 2 weeks on sunday wont be able to get out to you till i get back:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

Hi tony have the m14's arrived? if so, will any orders be posted out this week i ordered one at the start of july can't wait to try it out.
    thank's :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi Tony,

Any news on my WE 1911 Tactical it was left in with you last Saturday to get the front barrel assembly fixed?

Thanks,

- Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

Hey, I ordered a kwa glock 17 on monday night.
    I was wondering if you have posted it out, because I'm kinda going on holidays on saturday
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 damian89

Hi Tony,

Is the KJW M9 in stock? I wanna order one. Any news on my order Order #986, the one that needed a new mag? Do you do one off orders? If you do would it be possible for you to order a full metal version of a USP .45? I'd pay upfront before you ordered it

Kind Regards,
    Damian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Hey just wondering is the d boys s system u guys stock the full metal receiver version bi-3381m i think or is it abs?

Gatling wrote: »
    heading away for 2 weeks on sunday wont be able to get out to you till i get back:(:(

No problem - The supplier is closed for holidays anyway. Whenever you drop in and make the payment I can order it.

• Advertisement

mofo9582 wrote: »
    Hi tony have the m14's arrived? if so, will any orders be posted out this week i ordered one at the start of july can't wait to try it out.
    thank's :D:D

Sorry Mofo...M14s, SPRs and MP7s were all left short on the order, and wont be back until middle of next week. If you want a refund or store credit, drop me a line using the email form on the site and I'll organise it.

daz801 wrote: »
    hey tony do you have these in stock, jg g36c, 2 jg g36c hi cap mags and an agm acog style red dot scope oh and a 3 point sling or any slings at all

Have them all.

Kentar wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any news on my WE 1911 Tactical it was left in with you last Saturday to get the front barrel assembly fixed?

Thanks,

- Ken

Sorry Ken, first I've heard of it - I'll check for you tomorrow.

damian89 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Is the KJW M9 in stock? I wanna order one. Any news on my order Order #986, the one that needed a new mag? Do you do one off orders? If you do would it be possible for you to order a full metal version of a USP .45? I'd pay upfront before you ordered it

Kind Regards,
    Damian

M9 will be in next week, and I can get pretty much anything you want. I've already fulfilled up to a hundred special orders over the last 12 months.

The Sig will also be in with the M9.

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering is the d boys s system u guys stock the full metal receiver version bi-3381m i think or is it abs?

I'll have to check - not sure which ones came in. Its been chaotic the last couple of days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

Sorry have you sent out my order of the glock 17?
    Goin holidays sat, kinda need it by 2moro...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

No worries thanks, if it is a full metal s system i'll prob take one off your hands also looking for at least 1 single stack we m1911 mag for my tactical, u wouldn't have any lying around would u?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Hey Tony, I got 2 orders with ya at the moment #962 & #1046 any ideas on how soon they might be out to me?

Just realised I didn't get around to mentioning what came in on Tuesday -

G&G range -

Real wood M14
    Real Wood AK47
    M4 CQB S
    M4 CQB H
    M16 R4
    M16 A2
    FN 300 Long
    FN 300 Shorty
    FS-51

(In case you havent heard abut the G&G range - these are BY FAR the best quality AEG you can buy, and I dont care what you hear from anyone else - ask someone who's already bought one. Top quality internals, and I mean TOP quality, all metal superior finish, and they are not clones - all G&G guns are unique designs - they dont just copy an M4 or an AK, they design them from scratch to make them easily the best top end AEG your money can buy.)

Other stuff -

The usual -
    M4s, HK416s, G36c, Steyr military and civvie, L96 (all gone already - more next week), Kalash's, Army Ak47s, Scars - black and tans, 8mm shotties in black, Galaxy MP5 PDW and MP5K, shedloads of A&K m249 paras and MK IIs.

New - JG M4 Stubby Killer, JLS Beretta Storm, Well Skorpion, JG BAR 10 (same as L96 - all gone, more next week), A&K SR 25, ghillie suits (!)

Coming tomorrow -

Cybergun Ak47, AKM, MP5 SD5, MP5 A4, loads of accessories - torches, masks, goggles, helmets, belts, kneepads, bipods.....

• Advertisement

Guys...I dont reply to order queries on Boards - I have no idea who you are, even if you quote an order number at me.

Email me your details through the contact details on the site, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can spare a minute to read emails.

Just so people are aware though, there's a large backlog of orders being processed in strict order - there's no queue jumping, so if your order still says "processing", thats exactly whats happening. They should all be cleared by early next week, except in cases where stuff was left short on the order, in which case you'll be notified, and offered a refund.

I appreciate its frustrating when you've ordered something and you're waiting patiently for it and I'm sorry for any delays, but trust me, we're getting through them as quickly as we can, and you'll receive your stuff as quickly as we can send it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement