Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭drunkenfool

Got ur email. Its fine...
    Going for two weeks so that will suit me well, I'll email u later to tell u the exact date im coming back so you can send it that day? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shiva wrote: »
    Just realised I didn't get around to mentioning what came in on Tuesday -

G&G range -

Real wood M14
    Real Wood AK47
    M4 CQB S
    M4 CQB H
    M16 R4
    M16 A2
    FN 300 Long
    FN 300 Shorty
    FS-51

(In case you havent heard abut the G&G range - these are BY FAR the best quality AEG you can buy, and I dont care what you hear from anyone else - ask someone who's already bought one. Top quality internals, and I mean TOP quality, all metal superior finish, and they are not clones - all G&G guns are unique designs - they dont just copy an M4 or an AK, they design them from scratch to make them easily the best top end AEG your money can buy.)

Other stuff -

The usual -
    M4s, HK416s, G36c, Steyr military and civvie, L96 (all gone already - more next week), Kalash's, Army Ak47s, Scars - black and tans, 8mm shotties in black, Galaxy MP5 PDW and MP5K, shedloads of A&K m249 paras and MK IIs.

New - JG M4 Stubby Killer, JLS Beretta Storm, Well Skorpion, JG BAR 10 (same as L96 - all gone, more next week), A&K SR 25, ghillie suits (!)

Coming tomorrow -

Cybergun Ak47, AKM, MP5 SD5, MP5 A4, loads of accessories - torches, masks, goggles, helmets, belts, kneepads, bipods.....

Hmmm tempted by all of the above :D Are you in the shop on Sat? I'm bringing you a new customer ready for the slaughter he has just started and needs to buy his first AEG. I have a repair to drop off as well and judging by your stock list I'll not leave empty handed :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Guys...I dont reply to order queries on Boards - I have no idea who you are, even if you quote an order number at me.

Email me your details through the contact details on the site, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can spare a minute to read emails.

Ah my bad. Thought you'ld reply here fatser then email seen as your very active on the board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

hoplite wrote: »
    Hmmm tempted by all of the above :D Are you in the shop on Sat? I'm bringing you a new customer ready for the slaughter he has just started and needs to buy his first AEG. I have a repair to drop off as well and judging by your stock list I'll not leave empty handed :-)

I'll be in the shop on Saturday as usual (the man works "hard" all week, he needs his weekends). Feel free to give me all your monies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Hi Tony
    My friend got an AIM scope blue crosshair off you a few weeks back. Will you have them tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hey just wondering is the d boys s system u guys stock the full metal receiver version bi-3381m i think or is it abs?

Yeah as far as im aware dboys dont make the ABS version anymore, the one in the shop is an updated metal reciever version. its really nice too, the bad thing about the old one was that the ABS body ment it was a bit flexible and caused barrel wobble. the metal one is a lot more hefty., :)
    Just realised I didn't get around to mentioning what came in on Tuesday -

G&G range -

Real wood M14
    Real Wood AK47
    M4 CQB S
    M4 CQB H
    M16 R4
    M16 A2
    FN 300 Long
    FN 300 Shorty
    FS-51

(In case you havent heard abut the G&G range - these are BY FAR the best quality AEG you can buy, and I dont care what you hear from anyone else - ask someone who's already bought one. Top quality internals, and I mean TOP quality, all metal superior finish, and they are not clones - all G&G guns are unique designs - they dont just copy an M4 or an AK, they design them from scratch to make them easily the best top end AEG your money can buy.)

Amen to that, im already sold on at least 3 of them., :D after buying my first one from tony late last year im defo the biggest G&G fanboy out there., lol they have a quality about them i havent seen in any other AEG to date., :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

yeah you need to stop drooling over them, they have to be giving to other customers too :P

its just a struggle every day in there not to spend my bollox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Cheers vtec will prob throw in an order for that metal s system so!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Sorry Ken, first I've heard of it - I'll check for you tomorrow.

Hi Tony,

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Kentar wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any update?

Yeah, its here alright, but unfortunately he hasn't had a minute to look at it. He'll take a look next week for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey just heard the d-boys s-system was the metel one so which would be a better buy for a beginner the jg g36c or the dboys m4-system

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

daz801 wrote: »
    hey just heard the d-boys s-system was the metel one so which would be a better buy for a beginner the jg g36c or the dboys m4-system

That would be down to what you prefer the look of, I reckon.

which is better bell m93 or kwa glock 17

tony have you recieved my e-mail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi,

I ordered the G&G 47 on the 22nd, any idea when it'll be going out if arrived Tuesday? Says pending on my account...

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

which is better bell m93 or kwa glock 17

kwa glock 17

If you want an m9 get the kjw

hey im coming into the shop tomorow and was wandering if the dboys m4 s-system is in stock along with 2 spare hi cap mags an agm acog style red dot scope a firefox 8.4 1400 battery and a viper saav

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

id say they will be closed because it is a bank holiday

ye i reliesed that just after posting it so it'll be tuesday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

tony have you any version 3 motor in stock??

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think there was 2 of them on the new order the other day. havent a clue how much they are though.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Dboys M4 CQB SD (Metal) - this in stock at the mo>?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Hey Tony... Can you confirm my eMails are getting through or nott... Tried the contact us on the site and mailing you direct

Airsofty wrote: »
    Dboys M4 CQB SD (Metal) - this in stock at the mo>?

Yep, theres a few left, and more arriving at the end of the week.

Hey Tony... Can you confirm my eMails are getting through or nott... Tried the contact us on the site and mailing you direct

I dont think so, but I'll check.

A couple of people have PM'd me here to say they emailed me, so I think theres something up with my email. I've been getting some, but it looks like not everything is getting through.

PM me here if you need to.

Sound ordered one of the DBoys M4'S lastnight!... as my CA M4 CQB went tits up!...lol! - Heap of junk!....grrrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

I dont think so, but I'll check.

A couple of people have PM'd me here to say they emailed me, so I think theres something up with my email. I've been getting some, but it looks like not everything is getting through.

PM me here if you need to.

hi tony iv sent a good few email to you and the site mail i dont know weather thier getting through,
    want to know if i get store credit do i have to come to the store to use it or will you still post out, thanx mate.

Hay Tony, Still no sign of the Two ACOG scopes I ordered on the 23rd of July....rder #1034, last comms said they would be posted out Saturday - did this happen?

Also ordered Order #1071 M4, trust that wont take as long to get??

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

Hey Tony, when are the Dboys m16 spr coming in?

• Advertisement

hey just got my first aeg today and was wandering how long it takes with a jing gong stock charger to carge a mini 8.4v 1100mh battey and a mini 8.4 1500mh battery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement