Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

amaughan wrote: »
    would it be possible that when ya get them in you could hold them for me and i could collect them

Absolutely...I'll drop you a line once I get them.

Hey Tony,
    Just enquiring for a friend:
    Do you have any of the following in stock:

Army AK-47 - Should be here late this week or early the next.
    D-Boys M4 CQB SD, - Think there's still 2 left, but I wont know until Wednesday.
    D-Boys M4 CQB/R, - No...Cant get them at the moment.
    DE H&K UMP, - Same order as the Army AK
    JG G36C - There was one, if its gone, it'll be as the AK and UMP
    And if I was to order whichever one tomorrow, would I(he) get it before or on Friday(Needs it for G-TAC).

Nah, sorry...not a chance. There'll be nothing shipped until Thursday at the earliest, more likely Friday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Thanks, forgot about the whole moving thing(good luck with that by the way).

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi Tony,

Any update on the status of the WE 1911 I left in for repairs a few weeks ago?

Thanks,

- Ken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Just wondering if you have any AGM14s (any pattern) and G3 A3s in stock, if not when would you be getting them in.
    Cheers!

• Advertisement

Kentar wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Any update on the status of the WE 1911 I left in for repairs a few weeks ago?

Thanks,

- Ken

Still looking for the part Ken. Or to get my hands on a 1911 I can cannibalise - whichever comes first !

Just wondering if you have any AGM14s (any pattern) and G3 A3s in stock, if not when would you be getting them in.
    Cheers!

No M14's, but I should have them at the end of the week, or early next week. I'm pretty sure I have the G3 A3, but I wont know for sure until Wednesday. I'll put one by for you if I do.

Shiva wrote: »
    I'll put one by for you if I do.

Cheers!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi Tony, have any G18Cs in? What brand if you do and how much.

Thanks
    Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

How's the new home lads ?

Any pic's ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

Tony, how come you never reply to your e-mails.
    I sent one on saturday then yesterday.
    No reply...
    I still have not got my order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

We've been closed since Thursday evening to facilitate moving to our new premises.

Oh sorry, are you closed untill thursday and the website says the online store is open :O?

Oh sorry, are you closed untill thursday and the website says the online store is open :O?

That just means its accepting orders.

Sorry for not replying...I've been away from email for the last few days. I've replied to your email.

nvm
    Got ur email cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

just put in an order for an A&K SR-25, any idea how long it'll take to get to me?

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    just put in an order for an A&K SR-25, any idea how long it'll take to get to me?

Early next week, I'd imagine. All the stock is packed away on pallets, and wont ship until we get it unpacked in the new place by tomorrow evening or Thursday. So shipping will resume Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Any 18Cs in? How much?

Also, still open wednesday evening?

Would a g18c 50 round mag fit in a g17? since they are practically the same except ones auto

Any 18Cs in? How much?

Also, still open wednesday evening?

I think there's one left...I'll check tomorrow for you. €130.

Not open tomorrow - it'll be Thursday.

• Advertisement

Would a g18c 50 round mag fit in a g17? since they are practically the same except ones auto

No, they're different I think.

Shiva wrote: »
    I think there's one left...I'll check tomorrow for you. €130.

Not open tomorrow - it'll be Thursday.

Thanks Tony.

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    Put in an order for an A&K SR-25 today Tony... any idea when it'll get to me?

Clicky :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

shiva have you any of those metal body JG AKs in? full stock preferably or what metal dboys models have you got?shop running on saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

New shop shaping up nicely lads, can't wait to see it when it's finished! I particularly like how the oompa-loompas will be carefully hidden behind a door ;)

Well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

kevteljeur wrote: »
    I particularly like how the oompa-loompas will be carefully hidden behind a door

That's a terrible, but totally fair, thing to call Richie. But yeah, that little box is where we're keeping him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

is the shop open? I was out there this morning, and it was full of builders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jamseylad

Just wondering do you stock the foregrip handle for AEG's and if so how much are they?
    Cheers

Just wondering if you have any g36c's in and if so I may be up to collect them tomorrow with the g3 a3 if they're in.
    Cheers!

• Advertisement

Just wondering if you have any g36c's in and if so I may be up to collect them tomorrow with the g3 a3 if they're in.
    Cheers!

Ack...I'm sorry, but we wont be open until Monday.

The builders have had an over-run, and for personal reasons I cant be around tomorrow or Saturday, so we're closing until Monday.

I've put by the A3 though, and I'll have a look for a G36c - I think there may be one left. If there is I'll keep it for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement