Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You do realize etching bbs changes the shape and will result in misfeeds, wild innaccuracy and possibly even tearing the hop rubber. And you're supposed to be intelligent with these things...

While you're there, give Tony some agro for me, just for the hell of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

NakedDex wrote: »
    While you're there, give Tony some agro for me, just for the hell of it.

Pffft....all three of you are perfectly capable of giving me aggro on your own....the sh**e I have to put up with, honest to god.....

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Hey Tony, did you get any stock in?
    m4 midcaps? or batteries yet?
    New shop looks great, very impressed, needs more goodies though:D

Cheers John.

Shiva wrote: »
    Pffft....all three of you are perfectly capable of giving me aggro on your own....the sh**e I have to put up with, honest to god.....

I can and will give you aggro on Saturday. But I don't want you missing me so I'll text you some random abuse later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

Tony, I recieved the glock today.
    I put the gas in for about 5-6 secs, only get 2 bbs out of it?
    I'm using green gas...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

are ya filling the mag with the gas bottle turn upside down?

vtec wrote: »
    are ya filling the mag with the gas bottle turn upside down?
    Yea, I think so...
    I might of done it on the sides not sure.

it needs to be upside down, otherwise you get very little gas in the mag.,

I did that, I got about 14 bbs. Then it went out. Everytime I put the gas in it escapes all round the sides, I seem to be wasting a lot of gas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

hi is thier any batterys to suit my FN SCAR Light in stock my one fryed last night and wont hold charge any more.:(

• Advertisement

depends on the make of scar you have, some take 8.4 mini's, others take 9.6 mini's,.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mofo9582

its ok my brother picked one up for me. thank anyway vetec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Out at the shop today and took a few snaps...

2810010710_e979f2ebe3_b.jpg

2809162533_87a265c57f_b.jpg

2809162313_dcd4f33679_b.jpg

2810009960_e97eb53c2f_b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

you guys dont accept laser do u? also do u have the drop bags in black? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Is there a luas or dart station near the shop and how far will I have to walk from the stop to get to it ?
    I would also like to know if you have any mag that would fit my KJ M9 IA. Thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

There is broombridge train station which drops you a 2 minute walk from the shop, trains run regulary from connolly station.

From platform 7 get a train to maynooth of clonsila. Exiting the train station ( run down platform) go left then left through the double black gates and around, and we are the big fancy shop :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

@ DOC: Thanx will drop by during the week. Have to purchase some gear b4 I start skirmishing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

any news on thos snipers i ordered man

amaughan wrote: »
    any news on thos snipers i ordered man

Hopefully this week....I'm hoping to hear tomorrow morning that they've shipped.

Will I send you a Paypal invoice when they're in, or are you coming over to the shop to pay for them ?

Hopefully this week....I'm hoping to hear tomorrow morning that they've shipped.

Will I send you a Paypal invoice when they're in, or are you coming over to the shop to pay for them ?

well i dont have paypal just the oul lazer card but you dont take them anymore dont ya not.ill try for the 5th time to try find the place but if i cant find ya ill have to send up my bald man hahaha

• Advertisement

amaughan wrote: »
    well i dont have paypal just the oul lazer card but you dont take them anymore dont ya not.ill try for the 5th time to try find the place but if i cant find ya ill have to send up my bald man hahaha

You know there's a Google map here, right ?

Just come off the M50 and head in towards the city. Take the LEFT at Cabra Garda station. Use the map and it'll bring you right to the door.

You know there's a Google map here, right ?

Just come off the M50 and head in towards the city. Take the LEFT at Cabra Garda station. Use the map and it'll bring you right to the door.

cool nice one man pop us a pm when ya know there comin

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

Hey, i ordered a set of goggles on thursday 21st august. They're still showing as processing on the site. Just wondering if somethings gone wrong.... Order #1134

no thats normal, they might have went friday or maybe tomorrow depending.,

no thats normal, they might have went friday or maybe tomorrow depending.,
    i didnt order them last thursday.. i ordered them the one before.. just incase u think i did

oh i get ya., most likely well gone on its way to you, loads of orders went out,

oh i get ya., most likely well gone on its way to you, loads of orders went out,
    oh ok. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

right day off work :P how would one get to you from town, whats the best bus?

The handiest way is actually to get a train from Connolly station. The maynooth train. Leaving from platform 7 in Connolly brings you right to the back of the building the shop is in. Just get off at the 2nd stop, broombridge. Walk off the platform and the building is on your left. Just go through the large black gates at the front and follow the roadway around to the back. You'll see the shop right in front of you there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

are there any jing gong steyr augs in stock? I will pop down and get it today if there are any...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement