Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

thomasjad wrote: »
    are there any jing gong steyr augs in stock? I will pop down and get it today if there are any...

No, sorry....they're out of stock with the supplier.
    We'll hopefully have them back by the end of next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Wow...Really like the new snapshots, Cant wait to visit, Should be down next wedensday with some birthday money.

Just wondering again if you have any M4 Midcaps in and a Speed Loader ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

i know they have a speed loader in was in myself today :P got me a lovely skorpion as a support weapon with a leg holster for it, does the job loverly. can you let us know when u get the claymores, skorpion mags and we hi cappa mags and l96 mags back in, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭thomasjad

k thanks tony,ill talk to you again next week ago them thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ayrtonf7

just noticed your post on the main forum.

We have reloacted shop to unit 1 in the same business centre we were always in.

The website contains a detailed map of how to get there.
    If you are getting a train, from connolly go to platform 7 and get a train to maynooth or clonsilla and get off at broombridge station.

Just posting this info incase you didnt know.

Need any info drop us a line and we/I'll be happy to help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Tony can you still get your hands on the VFC HK416s? They're not on VFC's site anymore. If possible can the Deleux version with both barrels still be gotten? Thanks.

I know you have JG versions but I'm looking for the most accurate replica of it and no one seems to do an all metal with the proper lower.

Tony can you still get your hands on the VFC HK416s? They're not on VFC's site anymore. If possible can the Deleux version with both barrels still be gotten? Thanks.

I know you have JG versions but I'm looking for the most accurate replica of it and no one seems to do an all metal with the proper lower.

No, not at the moment. All my suppliers are out of stock.

I didnt know they were missing from the VFC website though - I've sent a few emails to see if they've been discontinued, so I'll let you know once I hear back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Hi Shiva, did you ever get that G36 midcap in? if not just send us a can of green gas and we'll call it quits:)

iceage wrote: »
    Hi Shiva, did you ever get that G36 midcap in? if not just send us a can of green gas and we'll call it quits:)

Should have it this week Iceage, but if you prefer the gas thats no problem ... ?

It'll be a Vaneras midcap with full trades....

See, funny that, I got some of those from RSOV:o I couldn't wait could I, Mr impatient as usual, so if the gas is ok with yourself I'll take that. While I 'll onto ya, you got full stock of your GBB's? I'm looking at the USP compact(metal slide??) or the KJW G23 also the SIG P229.

• Advertisement

iceage wrote: »
    See, funny that, I got some of those from RSOV:o I couldn't wait could I, Mr impatient as usual, so if the gas is ok with yourself I'll take that. While I 'll onto ya, you got full stock of your GBB's? I'm looking at the USP compact(metal slide??) or the KJW G23 also the SIG P229.

Ahh...no worries. One tin of gas on its way to M*** from Tipp.

Full Stock ? Are you mad ? :) I wish.

They're all ordered - should have 'em end of next week.

In the meantime, I have the following -

KWA Glock 18c
    KWA Glock 26c
    Army Glock 17
    TM Mk23 SOCOM
    Marushin Sig 210
    TM Samurai Edge M9 (Resident Evil gun)

Loads of Hi-cappas, Sigs, 1911s and others next week.

Wow,, Army Glock 17 "very nice, how much!:D (i've got 3 Glocks, can you have too many?) also does your USP compact have a metal slide T?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭tmg

hi

what do you have in stock in the line of m14s?

thnks

t.

tmg wrote: »
    hi

what do you have in stock in the line of m14s?

thnks

t.

G&G M14 with real wood.

All the AGM stuff is out of stock until China decides to start working again, but the long and SOCOM versions in both wood effect and black are all ordered these past 4 weeks - just waiting for them to ship.

Along with almost every other clone on the site :(

Folks,

Now that we're safely ensconced in the new shop, we'll be opening longer hours.

With immediate effect, we'll be open the following hours -

Monday to Friday : 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
    Saturday : 10.00 AM to 2.00 PM

We're negotiating with the building owners to let us stay open until 7 PM on Fridays, but that's not going to happen for a few weeks, if at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tony any news on the Madbull pm I sent ya?

gandalf wrote: »
    Tony any news on the Madbull pm I sent ya?

Yep, just now replied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Scopes? Any joy?

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Scopes? Any joy?

Sorry Kev....still waiting. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

Tony thanks again.
    Today when I examined the gun the pellets didn't seem to fit in. I tryed the G and G ones and the ones that came in the package.

Tony thanks again.
    Today when I examined the gun the pellets didn't seem to fit in. I tryed the G and G ones and the ones that came in the package.

I dont follow Edward ? Its a KWA Glock....6 mm BBs.
    Where are you trying to put them ?

The 6mm bbs won't fit in the magazine...

The 6mm bbs won't fit in the magazine...

You're feeding them into the feed nozzle at the top of the magazine, yes ?
    Any chance you can PM me a picture of the nozzle ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

What way are you loading it?

Shiva wrote: »
    You're feeding them into the feed nozzle at the top of the magazine, yes ?
    Any chance you can PM me a picture of the nozzle ?
    I am trying to feed them in the nozzle at the top of the magazine.
    Sorry, I can't take a picture (don't have a usb cable to connect it to my computer)

I am trying to feed them in the nozzle at the top of the magazine.
    Sorry, I can't take a picture (don't have a usb cable to connect it to my computer)

Does it look like the feed nozzle might be damaged ? Is one side perhaps bent inwards or something, stopping the BBs from feeding ?

Shiva wrote: »
    Does it look like the feed nozzle might be damaged ? Is one side perhaps bent inwards or something, stopping the BBs from feeding ?
    It doesn't really look bent inwards, it just seems too small for the bbs to fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The nozzle is an interference fit with the bbs, you have to push them past it. They should slip in with a small bit of pressure. Emphisis on small amount of pressure. The nozzle has to be tight or the spring pressure will eject the bbs immediately. Pull the spring back as you're loading to make it a bit easier. The glock mags have an internal clip that will hold the spring down when you draw it back. Just remember to release the follower when you're done loading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Hey Tony, can you tell us a price on the Army Glock 17 please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement