Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Also...this might sound stupid, but make sure you're not trying to force them down vertically...you have to push them into the nozzle from the front of the aperture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

I am pushing them from the front, but again the nozzle is too small for them to fit...

K....I just got an email from China. A bunch of stuff has shipped, and I'll have it early next week.

So for those of you waiting for orders to be fulfilled, next week we'll have a limited amount of DBoys M4s, JG HK416s long and short, JG Bar 10 with scope and silencer, and a fair few accessories like scopes and batteries.

Yes Kevin,....Scopes !

China appears to be waking up again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

wayhey! Shiva whats the price on the Army Glock 17?

iceage wrote: »
    wayhey! Shiva whats the price on the Army Glock 17?

100, Iceage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Shiva wrote: »
    K....I just got an email from China. A bunch of stuff has shipped, and I'll have it early next week.

So for those of you waiting for orders to be fulfilled, next week we'll have a limited amount of DBoys M4s, JG HK416s long and short, JG Bar 10 with scope and silencer, and a fair few accessories like scopes and batteries.

Yes Kevin,....Scopes.

China appears to be waking up again.

*sigh* And next week I am where? Portugal. You are doing this deliberately, taunting me, causing me pain. Well, I'll have my revenge. Somehow.

Thanks Tony, my patience has been rewarded! :D

kevteljeur wrote: »
    *sigh* And next week I am where? Portugal. You are doing this deliberately, taunting me, causing me pain. Well, I'll have my revenge. Somehow.

Thanks Tony, my patience has been rewarded! :D

Ok then...to make up for it....next time I see you at HRTA, we'll suspend the Eirsoft-Rule, and you can shoot me with a gun I sold you.

Just once, mind :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ok then...to make up for it....next time I see you at HRTA, we'll suspend the Eirsoft-Rule, and you can shoot me with a gun I sold you.

Just once, mind :p

Hmmm does that count for those madbulls you sold me as well :)

I promise to stand around 10 feet away.......kind of :D

gandalf wrote: »
    Hmmm does that count for those madbulls you sold me as well :)

I promise to stand around 10 feet away.......kind of :D

No offense mate...but even *I* get to skirmish more than you :)

If you manage to make it out before Christmas, you can test one of them on me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No offense mate...but even *I* get to skirmish more than you :)

If you manage to make it out before Christmas, you can test one of them on me ;)

Hmm for that comment I'll be loading your shell with .25g bb's :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

hey shiva do you have any of the a&k m249 para's in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Spicy :

None in stock at the moment unfortunatly

dang, got money burning a hole in me pocket lol, when are they expected and how much would the forward grip cost me?

I'm not totally sure tbh, deliveries are starting to creep in again more frequently. What foregrip are you looking for?

We have plenty of G&G gear to relieve that burning sensation ,with pretty much the same rate of fire :)

the forgrip that screws into place on the front of the m249, g&g come in? was in monday and none, made me a sad panda. will take a look at the g&g's now but how dou compare to that beast of a gun with a 2500 round mag

yeah G&G have been in for a goodwhile man, cant personally say I know what foregrip your talking about, maybe tony can shed some light on it.

cool cool, not a bother, will pop up monday again and take a look. im guessing the display para is not up for grabs?

Youd have to talk to Tony about that, generally the display models have some sort of function disorder. They take alot of handling and dropping from customers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Hi guys.

Have you any 8.4v stick type batteries in stock? To fit a UMG. the 9.6 is one cell too long :(.

Bob

Hi guys.

Have you any 8.4v stick type batteries in stock? To fit a UMG. the 9.6 is one cell too long :(.

Bob

There should be some in on Monday/Tuesday.

But....

I dont know if it works on the G&G UMG (I dont have one here to check), but on the DE UMP, if you remove the battery compartment cover, you can fit a 9.6v stick into it. It protrudes a little with the stock folded, but the stock covers it perfectly when its locked in place.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

Hey Tony,

Just wondering of you've got any SAAV's in woodland camo in? also the WE m1911's...i've been working... :D

NMC wrote: »
    Hey Tony,

Just wondering of you've got any SAAV's in woodland camo in? also the WE m1911's...i've been working... :D

I'm not in the shop today, but I think there's a couple left. If not, they'll be here in the next day or two - they're re-ordered from last week.

The 1911's will be in Monday or Tuesday.

yeah woodlands in stock, plenty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭NMC

yeah woodlands in stock, plenty

Cool, im down next week for graduation so will you put one aside for me? and a WE m1911 too if they're there. I'll pick them up wednesday of thats ok. oh yes..new toys...

jing jong the only brand of 416's u have?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

dang, got money burning a hole in me pocket lol, when are they expected and how much would the forward grip cost me?

I think the grip he's referring to is the Ranger Grip.

doubletap wrote: »
    I think the grip he's referring to is the Ranger Grip.

dunno could be, it wouldnt be round more like a duplicate of the main grip, but not patient enough to wait :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

There should be some in on Monday/Tuesday.

But....

I dont know if it works on the G&G UMG (I dont have one here to check), but on the DE UMP, if you remove the battery compartment cover, you can fit a 9.6v stick into it. It protrudes a little with the stock folded, but the stock covers it perfectly when its locked in place.

Cheers for the reply Tony. That works a treat :D

B.T.W. the new shop looks great. Good luck with it :)

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭TankDriver

Hi,I've seen a black viper vest today in your shop,that was the last one,and I dont know way but i didnt buy it,could you leave this one for me,price was 45euro isnt it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

hi guys just wondering are you open tomorrow (sunday)???
    and just confirming that you do repairs?? my M4's on the blink:(

Glenn

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement