Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Tony any luck in slapping the stock details up so we can pre-order and help your cashflow (cause we all care :D)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

gandalf wrote:
    Tony any luck in slapping the stock details up so we can pre-order and help your cashflow (cause we all care :D)...

Maybe tonight if I can find some time.
    I dont have pictures for everything though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

man that is one sweet deal on the new EIRSOFT M14 only 129E ,next on my purchase list:D :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Shiva, will you be getting in heavier BBs anytime soon? Out of BBs for my sniper so looking for something a bit heavier for more accuracy, preferably .28 or .3g BBs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

MP7 ordered & paid for - pm'ing you to sort collection as & when.

• Advertisement

moneyman wrote:
    Shiva, will you be getting in heavier BBs anytime soon? Out of BBs for my sniper so looking for something a bit heavier for more accuracy, preferably .28 or .3g BBs.

I'll order some if you want them.

Getting bio-degradable soon, too.

Just added some gas and silicon as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Prepare to plotz: You've just been added to the links page of the IAA website! Your traffic is set to skyrocket now! :D I hope your server can handle the strain ;) lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

im serious about the 1911s btw, i sold mine on in a moment of madness yesterday to a friend of a friend during the show. so i want 2 this time.

Also the guy who drove the nissan navara for the demo wants a 1911 for plinking at home after firing the real steal one on a trip abroad.
    i gave him your website and told him how to contact you.

im serious about the 1911s btw, i sold mine on in a moment of madness yesterday to a friend of a friend during the show. so i want 2 this time.

Also the guy who drove the nissan navara for the demo wants a 1911 for plinking at home after firing the real steal one on a trip abroad.
    i gave him your website and told him how to contact you.

No worries...I've got 10 of 'em coming in this time.

And I cant believe you sold that after all the sanding work you did.
    Muppet :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

You expecting many cannisters of that ultra gas Shiva?, may need quite a few seen as the only propane product ive found down here so far has a stove attached to it.

• Advertisement

kinkstr wrote:
    You expecting many cannisters of that ultra gas Shiva?, may need quite a few seen as the only propane product ive found down here so far has a stove attached to it.

Just 6, but I can get them very easily and quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i know i know it took me a whole day just to do the outside of the slide and two other small bits.
    Anyway. if you text me the day you get them in i'll collect 2 from you wherever suits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

ok guys , don't bite my head off, but, green gas for summer time and red for winter, yes? and which one is ideal for the m1911 on Eirsoft.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Shiva wrote:

Just added some gas and silicon as well.

Is this the propane that goes with the adaptor? I'd like to buy an adaptor, gas and silicon off you. I know I've kinda jerked you about abit(for lack of a better word) but this time its just me buying. I can pay you in advance this saturday (1/9/07) or two week's later (15/9/07) at HRTA or where ever is more convient.
    iceage wrote:
    ok guys , don't bite my head off, but, green gas for summer time and red for winter, yes? and which one is ideal for the m1911 on Eirsoft.ie

Definitely more kick to red then green, don't know about seasons though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭IronWolf

iceage wrote:

Not many stock guns can take red full stop, best avoid it all together unless you're gun has the required renforced parts/ upgrades. The general rule of thumb is 134a during the summer and green during the winter, but with Irish weather you're as well sticking to green all year round when outdoors (usual exceptions apply).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

So I have a GBB Pistol on order from Eirsoft and the propane adaptor too. Just to confirm the blue camping gas cylinders are what I need to get?

Found a few examples here

http://www.greatoutdoors.ie/Our_Products/Outdoor_Cooking/Outdoor_Cooking--Fuel_Range.html

Note: these cylinders contain a propane/butane mix not 100% propane. Where would you guys that use propane normally pick up your gas?

hoplite wrote:
    So I have a GBB Pistol on order from Eirsoft and the propane adaptor too. Just to confirm the blue camping gas cylinders are what I need to get?

Found a few examples here

http://www.greatoutdoors.ie/Our_Products/Outdoor_Cooking/Outdoor_Cooking--Fuel_Range.html

Note: these cylinders contain a propane/butane mix not 100% propane. Where would you guys that use propane normally pick up your gas?

Someone here said propane/butane mix works ?

But you're better off with pure propane. I get mine at B&Q.
    Don't forget to lace it with silicon oil by spraying the nozzle before you attach the adapter.

hoptite thats not the gas, its propane you need plus those cans in the link you posted dont have thre right thread on valve either..b+q sell the right one for about 12..00 euros so go to your nearest branch and ask for propane for a plumbers torch, thats what it is used for in the real world!! i have 3 cans of it,plus ther adaptor but am a bit wary of it, i think its too powerful for my gbb m1911 so i'm ordering some green from shive:) when he gets it in on friday
    :)

Thanks SHIVA also found same topic covered by previous thread doh!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/archive/index.php/t-2055078535.html

Like you said B&Q and pure propane seem to be the answer.

iceage wrote:
    hoptite thats not the gas, its propane you need plus those cans in the link you posted dont have thre right thread on valve either..b+q sell the right one for about 12..00 euros so go to your nearest branch and ask for propane for a plumbers torch, thats what it is used for in the real world!! i have 3 cans of it,plus ther adaptor but am a bit wary of it, i think its too powerful for my gbb m1911 so i'm ordering some green from shive:) when he gets it in on friday

Thanks Iceage hmmm too powerful :D nice

• Advertisement

iceage wrote:

Green gas is propane, Iceage...and the 1911 works just fine with it.
    in fact, if you dont use it, the kick isn't nearly as good.

ok, i bow to thy knowledge an wisdom shiva;) i still have propane and will use it but will get some green for back up, or visa versa, how much are thos facemasks coming in at, and what makean model are they?
    :) sorry just called hoplite, hoptite......oops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

hoplite wrote:

This is the one:
    propane-tank.jpg

~B

nice one bullets...yes thats definitly the one hoplite..gives em some serious poke if you know what I mean...:D

Certainly looks impressive thanks :D Does B&Q also stock the pure Silicon oil spray? Kill two birds with one B&Q visit ;)

dunno not sure shivas got some coming in on friday order some there you can't go wrongs....right lads i'm off to bed!!!!!!

Found what appears to be a good link on Gas Gun care for a noob like myself

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/faq2.htm#guncare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

yup, they stock the spray variety made by wd40/3-in-1 oil company.

there's a picture of it on the t-shirt in my sig :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Hey Shiva, just wondering how many M14's you're getting in?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

Hey, i just have a few quick Q`s.

The silicon oil: The one coming into Eirsoft, is that the one you would use for the inside of the rifle also? I see its a spray and i saw someone say to pour some oil into the mag and when firing the bb`s through, they will oil the internals so just wondering if the spray is the right one? Also, would you spray any metal parts on the outside also?

I saw someone here looking for heavier bb`s for a sniper rifle (.25g i think). I was just wondering, on a clone, would heavier bb`s come with extra risk of the rifle breaking down? If the one im getting (AGM M14) would have no problems, i would also prefer slightly heavier bb`s and Shiva, if your ordering any, i would take some too. I presume heavier bb`s wouldnt pose any problems in HRTA right? They are allowed etc? I presume they would bring the fps down but thought it safer to ask.

Finally, i see alot of people going for the WE 1911. Gotta be honest, its a lovely looking piece. I know im slightly getting ahead of myself as the M14 hasnt arrived yet, but for the next purchase, this looks good. Was liking the M9 first but on seeing some youtube vids of the 1911, the recoil and general sexiness of it make it look like a better purchase. Plus the extra mag cant hurt ;) I presume there are no real problems with the 1911 for a beginner to the sport? Nothing to figure out apart from putting in gas etc? Wont be for a few weeks anyway but might aswell ask in good time.

Thanks,
    Dec.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement