Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Just wondering if there's anyway you would have replacement Tornado grenade gas valves?
    Airsoft innovations seemed to have lost interest with the problem when they started selling them big time...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Just wondering if there's anyway you would have replacement Tornado grenade gas valves?
    Airsoft innovations seemed to have lost interest with the problem when they started selling them big time...

Is it like a regular mag type valve nial? the one in mine looks like its just a normal valve., we might have a couple of them.,

vtec wrote: »
    Is it like a regular mag type valve nial? the one in mine looks like its just a normal valve., we might have a couple of them.,
    Yeah I'm fairly sure it is, and that would be brilliant!
    Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

New stuff arrived this week, plus some regular items restocked.....

DBoys m4 S System
    JG G36c
    JG MP5 SD5
    JG MP5 SD6
    JG Mp5 J
    (Unfortunately, due to Jing Gong increasing their prices, I have to follow suit and the retail price has therefore been increased...sorry guys)

Cybergun AKS 74U
    Cybergun Sig 552
    Cybergun AK47S with folding stock
    G&G UMP
    G&G L85
    L85 grenade launcher

Madbull gemtech halo silencer
    G&G stubby silencer
    M4 mag clamps
    Cybergun torch and red laser.

G&G ACOG
    Leapers tactical rail scope
    Leapers 3-9x40 rifle scope
    TLP chargers
    G&G .2g BB

AK scpe mount
    Mp5/G3/Sig 552 scope mounts

All to be added to the site later today and tomorrow.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

the light/lasers come in? or the claymores?

• Advertisement

the light/lasers come in? or the claymores?

Oh yeah...forgot the lasers.

No sign of the claymore yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

What time do you close today shiva?

Would it be ok if i pop down and just have a browse? (Too broke to buy anything at the mo :()

Edit: have some change so cookies will be brought :p

Shiva wrote: »
    Oh yeah...forgot the lasers.

No sign of the claymore yet.

can you put a light/laser aside for me, i'll be in monday as par usual :P
    with my 416 for rewiring this time, oh ya will the crane stock hold my 8.4 batteries?
    what you make of your viper monocualar?

cheers,
    Rody - A.W.A.T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

You can disregard my last post. Popped down and had a browse, wow talk about kid in a toy store. Sadly no mp7's in stock, but still well worth the trip, like the idea of seeing before i buy and having a place to go back to.

And i did indeed bring cookies lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    You can disregard my last post. Popped down and had a browse, wow talk about kid in a toy store. Sadly no mp7's in stock, but still well worth the trip, like the idea of seeing before i buy and having a place to go back to.

And i did indeed bring cookies lol

They do love their cookies... And yeah tis a fantastic shop.... Nice to be able to have somewhere that does AEG repairs cos I wouldn't have a clue myself

I've pretty much bought all my airsoft gear from them bar my first ever AEG.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Hey Tony, How much are those neoprene face masks I saw in the shop the other day when I was in? might pick one up whenever my rifle is fixed

ohh g3 scope mount, interesting!
    How much would one of those be?

I now have an ever increasing list for when i pick with the g36...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

in the shop today place has a nice selection.
    all i could hear every 2 seconds was drilling in the back im guessing that was vtec haha.

so what day next week should i pop down for the m249 mk2 and the we 1911 oh and thos two snipers iv been waitin so long for haha;).

the 249 dont come with battery and charger so do you sell that type battery and charger and how much will the m249 and the bat and charger be sorry for all the q's just wanna get ready for the sting i even thinking about the mp5sd mmmmmmmmmmm nice haha:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The M249 does come with a 9.6V 1100mAh battery and a regular charger in the box.

NakedDex wrote: »
    The M249 does come with a 9.6V 1100mAh battery and a regular charger in the box.

true, and get yerself some standard rechargeable batteries for the magazine so it can wind itself

NakedDex wrote: »

Normally it does, but my regular supplier doesnt have them, so I picked a few up from a different supplier who removes the battery and charger for some reason. The price will be dropped by 20 quid to make up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

so when will ya have them in i need to get my hands on it asap thanks for the advice guys.also when shall i return to the shop for all the stuff ill bring cookies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Tony, do you have the black ACM gas shotties in 6mm? Shorty or full length.

Thanks.

Motosam wrote: »

Thanks.

im pretty sure its only 8mm, i picked one up on monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Tony, are you getting any mags that will fit the A&K SR25 anytime soon, dont have to be A&K branded, just any mags hat will fit

• Advertisement

Killinator wrote: »
    Tony, are you getting any mags that will fit the A&K SR25 anytime soon, dont have to be A&K branded, just any mags hat will fit

I have them at the moment - 15 each.
    They're on the site, but not displayed because I havent had a chance to upload an image yet. i'll get them active later today for you.

Motosam wrote: »

Thanks.

I only have the 8mm ones.

I read somewhere that the 6mm were 1.3j or something like that, and I never really got a chance to follow it up and see if that was true.

amaughan wrote: »
    so when will ya have them in i need to get my hands on it asap thanks for the advice guys.also when shall i return to the shop for all the stuff ill bring cookies

Probably by the end of next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I only have the 8mm ones.

I read somewhere that the 6mm were 1.3j or something like that, and I never really got a chance to follow it up and see if that was true.

Thanks, I'll look into that then before I get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

do you have any cheaper gun bags?

wanna protect my new paintjob

do you have any cheaper gun bags?

wanna protect my new paintjob

Cheaper gun bags wont protect your gun as well as the Viper ones on the site ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

I have them at the moment - 15 each.
    They're on the site, but not displayed because I havent had a chance to upload an image yet. i'll get them active later today for you.

Cool, thanks, I'm assuming there just the same as the hi-caps that come with the gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Hi. Wondering if you lads do repairs. Might be coming into the possesion of a vfc hk 416 but the gearbox is quite badly busted. Gears stripped and all:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Hey, I was in the shop today and I bought a JG BAR-10. When I got home I assembled it and cocked it and when I pulled on the trigger nothing happened. I ended up having to take the trigger assembly apart and when I put it back together again, the gun will now cock and fire so long as it's not in the BAR-10 plastic body. When ever I put the barrel in to the body it will cock, but the trigger is dead. So it only works when the barrel and trigger are disconnected from the frame of the gun.
    Also to get it firing when it's disconnected to the body, I had to place a piece of plastic to stop the spring guide stopper falling down.

Do you know what the problem might be?

• Advertisement

Ass Face wrote: »
    Hey, I was in the shop today and I bought a JG BAR-10. When I got home I assembled it and cocked it and when I pulled on the trigger nothing happened. I ended up having to take the trigger assembly apart and when I put it back together again, the gun will now cock and fire so long as it's not in the BAR-10 plastic body. When ever I put the barrel in to the body it will cock, but the trigger is dead. So it only works when the barrel and trigger are disconnected from the frame of the gun.
    Also to get it firing when it's disconnected to the body, I had to place a piece of plastic to stop the spring guide stopper falling down.

Do you know what the problem might be?

Drop it back in and we'll sort it out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement