Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hi. Wondering if you lads do repairs. Might be coming into the possesion of a vfc hk 416 but the gearbox is quite badly busted. Gears stripped and all:(

Yep. When you get it, bring it in and we'll quote you to get it up and running again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xx*Sandra*xx

Hiya!

I bought an Mp5 off you a few months ago and I wana upgrade to something with a bit more range. Does the Type 89 take M4 mags cos my bro has a load a spare midcaps I can use plus is the Type 89 worth that much or should I spend more?

Sandra x

Killinator wrote: »
    Cool, thanks, I'm assuming there just the same as the hi-caps that come with the gun

450 round metal mags. Cant remember what capacity the ones that come with it are :)

They're on the site now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Killinator

Shiva wrote: »
    450 round metal mags. Cant remember what capacity the ones that come with it are :)

They're on the site now.

yep, there the same as the one that comes with it,
    cheers tony

Hiya!

I bought an Mp5 off you a few months ago and I wana upgrade to something with a bit more range. Does the Type 89 take M4 mags cos my bro has a load a spare midcaps I can use plus is the Type 89 worth that much or should I spend more?

Sandra x

Hi Sandra,

Yep, the Type 89 takes M4 magazines. Its a very nice gun, and in my opinion, better than its more expensive Tokyo Marui counterpart. One of my personal guns is the Marui Type 89, so I can say that in all honesty.

If you really want to spend more though (and I certainly wont try to stop you ! :) ), one of the G&G range would be an excellent choice.

However, no matter how much you spend, bear in mind that the range you get from the gun will depend a lot on the hop-up installed, and one or two other factors - the price doesnt have as much to do with it as people might think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Im buying it off my friend. You probably remember ya sold two of them and a scar. Anyway he opened the gearbox up and wrecked it. I'll try and get out to ya soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Shiva wrote: »
    Drop it back in and we'll sort it out.
    Awesome. I'll probably drop in tomorrow morning at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi Tony,

Did that stock of pistols come in yet?

If you dont have that specific model I wouldnt mind taking something different that you have in stock off your hands. I'm a bit worried that History would repeat itself with that particular model anyway.

I could drop in on Saturday.

- Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

tony did the speed loaders come in yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Can you give me a total price on the following items please:

Firefox 8.4v 1500mah NIMH Mini Battery (this will fit in the MP5 handguard?)

G&G .25g Biodegradeable BB 5000 round bag

And the box of mags for the MP5.

A friend of mine is heading in to you on Saturday morning and he will pick them up for me.

Cheers.

P.S. Richie: Can you bring in the other battery and mag from the MP5 and that will save me another trip. Thanking you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hi guys, any chance of getting a VFC 416 D10RS (the 10.5in barrel version)?

I'd prefer to get it from yourselves instead of abroad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

heya lads just a quick question will the south africa vest take m14 mags?
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

eagleye7 wrote: »
    heya lads just a quick question will the south africa vest take m14 mags?
    cheers

I have a SAAV and it does take the M14 mags. It wont take as many as, say, the M4/M15 mags but there is two large pouches on it for the extra mags you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭eagleye7

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    I have a SAAV and it does take the M14 mags. It wont take as many as, say, the M4/M15 mags but there is two large pouches on it for the extra mags you want.
    great thanks that helps loads cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

scanlant wrote: »
    Hi guys, any chance of getting a VFC 416 D10RS (the 10.5in barrel version)?

I'd prefer to get it from yourselves instead of abroad.

Same as but a D145RS or DX version, asked a few weeks ago but it looks like they can only be gotten second hand at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay you getting any 249 para in in with the next shipment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Hey, I got around to assembling the BAR-10 I brought back out to you yesterday and it's still giving me a lot of trouble. It worked for a couple of bolts, but I think the vibrations caused by cocking it caused the L shaped bit in the trigger assembly to come lose. It still seems to be a problem with the seers. Looking at the trigger assembly, the L shaped bit that stops the piston going back with the bolt is lose and it falls down pretty easily allowing the back of the piston to go back with the bolt.

The second problem is that the seer that is supposed to catches the piston when the bolt is pulled back doesn't seem to catch the piston, so when you push the bolt back in the piston goes back with it and it doesn't charge the gun.

I'd have posted this last night but I was at work. Below is a picture attached showing the problematic parts.

Would I just be able to get a refund? I'm thinking of just going for the TM version of this gun instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Hey Tony, Any chance you could get one of these in

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-UPE-MR-6085.htm

And any progress on my M4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Hi Tony, any chance you post what aegs you got in stock? assuming you'v more than whats shown on the site. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

lads are ye considering selling complete gearboxes preferably for the m4. i see the dboys ones are reasonably cheap, would ye consider getting some of them, redoing the spring, metal bushings, the odd shimming? if you can keep the price reasonable, i would buy them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Good idea. I reckon there'd be a market for 'fully tricked-out high-quality gearbox'.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the unholy mess I made of disassembling my 416's gearbox :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

lads are ye considering selling complete gearboxes preferably for the m4. i see the dboys ones are reasonably cheap, would ye consider getting some of them, redoing the spring, metal bushings, the odd shimming? if you can keep the price reasonable, i would buy them...

That's a very good idea man. I'm sure there'd be a market for them. I'd probably pick up a few myself (Version 3 that is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Hey Tony will you be getting the Jg Aug a3's in? do you have a price on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Hooray my M4 is fixed... But that means I have to go out to eirsoft again... argh why.. WHY am I gonna buy something unnecessary :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Hi Tony,
    Sig Sauer P226 arrived today, been having fun with it ever since! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Hi Tony

The G&G UMG that I got off you about 3 weeks ago seems to have craped itself after one day of use. I initally thought that the battery had died but after a full charge its still not working.
    On pulling the trigger I can hear and feel the motor trying to turn but nothing doing.
    If I bring this into the shop on friday can you guys have a look at it?

Cheers Bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Same as but a D145RS or DX version, asked a few weeks ago but it looks like they can only be gotten second hand at this stage.

I've heard VFC are not putting on another run for a while (may or may not be true) but I just want to see if they can get it.

Lads, care to enlighten me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

hi tony what leaper scopes did u get in?

Yeah, we spoke about doing that awhile back, but to be honest, I dont think it would be cost effective.

A couple of people like yourselves might go for it, but the average skirmisher wouldn't be too pushed, and like anything else, if you're only selling one or two you need to put a big markup on it to make it worthwhile. Add that to the fact that most people who'd be interested in buying one would already more than likely be pretty confident in stripping AEG's, and they'd pass on it if it was too expensive.

• Advertisement

Hey Tony will you be getting the Jg Aug a3's in? do you have a price on them?

They're ordered, price will be 190.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement