Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Shiva wrote: »
    APS 2 should be with me Friday.

what about the m259 para or mk II and the we 1911

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

No, not yet - havent found one in stock anywhere.

Awwwwww :p

Any other interesting m4 accesories about the place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Lads ye got any 90m/s springs in?

And any Army AK-47, or AGM M14/M14 SOCOM or either of the DBoys Scars instock?

Cheers

Springs are in stock, yes. But they're not the Prometheus ones on the site, they're Element.

I think there's an M14 in stock, and theres definitely a tan Scar. There'll be orders arriving over the next 5 or 6 days which will see a lot of AEGs back in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

hi Tony,
    i've tried contacting you a couple of times regarding an order i placed on the 11th of sept, it was for an m4 system, agog and other bits and pieces. It's still on your system as being processed, any update for me please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Springs are in stock, yes. But they're not the Prometheus ones on the site, they're Element.

I think there's an M14 in stock, and theres definitely a tan Scar. There'll be orders arriving over the next 5 or 6 days which will see a lot of AEGs back in stock.

Thats great! Oh and that should keep me under 1J in a stock TM ver2 mech and barrel (m4 length) right? I tried a 100m/s in it seems to have pushed a bit over :(

I'll pop in tomorrow and have, as Dr Bill would say, 'a root about' at your aegs. (don't worry I wont be pawing them!)

So who do I feed the cookies to?

• Advertisement

tudenham10 wrote: »
    hi Tony,
    i've tried contacting you a couple of times regarding an order i placed on the 11th of sept, it was for an m4 system, agog and other bits and pieces. It's still on your system as being processed, any update for me please?

M4s are out of stock, but inbound.

Can you email me again please, or call the shop tomorrow. I'll be there from 1030 to 1730.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

M4s are out of stock, but inbound.

Can you email me again please, or call the shop tomorrow. I'll be there from 1030 to 1730.

Will do, many thanks!

So who do I feed the cookies to?

Depends.

If they're cheap crap, give them to Doc and Richie.
    Good stuff goes to me :)

Depends.

If they're cheap crap, give them to Doc and Richie.
    Good stuff goes to me :)

Dunnes Rich tea for Doc & Richie and fresh baked Tesco Triple Chocolate Cookies for Tony! :pac::pac::pac:

Dunnes Rich tea for Doc & Richie and fresh baked Tesco Triple Chocolate Cookies for Tony! :pac::pac::pac:

Congratulations ! You made the discount list !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

dont mind him he he just puts the cheap ones in a tesco bag.

what about the m259 para or and the we 1911.

dont mean to be a burden just hope to have them for the skills competition

Y0u B4$74RD*!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have me skint! And there I was thinking I may escape out with just the spring and some BBs.... :pac:

*1337 Sp34k isn't real speak! Don't set Doc & Richie on me! :)

and that beautiful tan dboys scar maybe haha you've always wanted one of the more expensive ones can now see your running out of dosh hahaha

amaughan wrote: »
    what about the m259 para or and the we 1911.

dont mean to be a burden just hope to have them for the skills competition

1911s are ordered, but havent shipped yet. They seem to be waiting for a lot of other items on the order to become available, so they can ship them all together.

249 will be in tomorrow or Friday.

Kentar - I have a few pistols in stock - Do you want to drop in to the shop and we'll organise something ?

and that beautiful tan dboys scar maybe haha you've always wanted one of the more expensive ones can now see your running out of dosh hahaha

I may get one of them too! ;)

Tony did u see my post earlier today about the MP5-SD part?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    any chance of getting a return spring cap and barrel bushing for the WE M1911, and if so how much will they cost?
    thanks

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Tony did u see my post earlier today about the MP5-SD part?

Yeah, sorry....meant to reply. Yeah, I'll order one tomorrow.

• Advertisement

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Tony
    any chance of getting a return spring cap and barrel bushing for the WE M1911, and if so how much will they cost?
    thanks

I havent had much luck in the past sourcing WE parts. I think theres a few bits from a broken 1911 in the shop though - I'll ask Richie.

Yeah, sorry....meant to reply. Yeah, I'll order one tomorrow.
    thanks let me know when it you have it i also will be looking for a Desert Eagle .50 off ya soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

when do you expect the g&g gr-25 snipers in?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Got those MP5 Mags yesterday. Thanks for holding them for me. And the P229 I purchased is just sweet.

When will you be getting the Bell 1911 (Full Trades) back in stock? A buddy of mine is looking for one and I might just join him. Also, is it easy to get spare mags for them?

Cheers,

Tommy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Got those MP5 Mags yesterday. Thanks for holding them for me. And the P229 I purchased is just sweet.

When will you be getting the Bell 1911 (Full Trades) back in stock? A buddy of mine is looking for one and I might just join him. Also, is it easy to get spare mags for them?

Cheers,

Tommy

The Bell is a clone so the mags should be intercompatible. 1911s are real common(As you probably know) so getting mags should be a doddle.

Tony I hope the lads left some cookies for you! Thanks for sorting me out with the stuff and for the tip about the spring! You're a gent, cheers!

so did my baby come in yet

when do you expect the g&g gr-25 snipers in?

Cheers

End of next week, I hope.

so did my baby come in yet

It was in the UK yesterday, so it should be in Dublin today. So probably a delivery tomorrow.

• Advertisement

It was in the UK yesterday, so it should be in Dublin today. So probably a delivery tomorrow.

cool cool ill be able to collect it all sat or sunday if your open and might just get a different pistol while im there what ones you got in stock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement