Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

Shiva wrote: »
    It'll be ready for collection in a day or so....theres a few other people ahead of you in the repair/upgrade queue. We'll give you a call when its ready.
    no problem i probably wont get a chance to get over to you before saturday anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cork Protestant

hey tony, did the l96 come in yet? tried mailing ye a couple of times. cant seem to get through or something...let me know..

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

hey tony, did the l96 come in yet? tried mailing ye a couple of times. cant seem to get through or something...let me know..

cheers

I got a couple without scope or bipod on Friday, but the regular ones with scope and bipod will be here tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

new question for ya tony

the glocks you showed me in the shop do they have metal slides

and the deagle hardkick is that metal as well

new question for ya tony

the glocks you showed me in the shop do they have metal slides

and the deagle hardkick is that metal as well

Some of the Glocks jhave metal slides, but the KWA semi and full auto models are ABS.

The Desert Eagle is also ABS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cork Protestant

I got a couple without scope or bipod on Friday, but the regular ones with scope and bipod will be here tomorrow.

nice one. can you send it down then? can try mailing you again..which email you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi Lads,

just putting my order for the Steyr Military, managed to make my mind up! :D
    Any sign of the M4 system arriving in yet?
    Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

tony dont suppose you will be getting bags big enough to take the g&g gr-25 snipers?

tony dont suppose you will be getting bags big enough to take the g&g gr-25 snipers?

I have some in stock - €75, made by Viper

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

just putting my order for the Steyr Military, managed to make my mind up! :D
    Any sign of the M4 system arriving in yet?
    Thanks again!

I have another delivery arriving tomorrow - hopefully the S System is on it.

• Advertisement

nice one. can you send it down then? can try mailing you again..which email you using?

You can use the "Contact Us" section of the site - it comes straight to me.

The L96 didnt arrive, but theres another delivery tomorrow. Hopefully its on that.

I have some in stock - €75, made by Viper

what one is it on the viper site? the sniper is 1 meter without the silencer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Its not actually on their site, for some reason, but its 1.2m in length.

vtec wrote: »
    Its not actually on their site, for some reason, but its 1.2m in length.

you couldnt par chance be a gentleman and link me to a picture/description of it anywhere on there net

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Thank you to all the lads working in the shop yesterday for fixing my gun.

you couldnt par chance be a gentleman and link me to a picture/description of it anywhere on there net

Sorry Spicy - I was lying.

Its Web-tex, not Viper:

http://web-tex.co.uk/pouches/web-tex-sniper-case/prod_1350.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Mach

Hi Tony I placed an order last Thursday, Order Number: 1264, I know there was a mix up with pay pal but do you know when it should arrive .If the devilry guy not sure my number or address you can PM me and I will give to you.

Mach wrote: »
    Hi Tony I placed an order last Thursday, Order Number: 1264, I know there was a mix up with pay pal but do you know when it should arrive .If the devilry guy not sure my number or address you can PM me and I will give to you.

Sorry Mach, I dont discuss orders on this forum - Can you email me your query using the Contact Us link on the site please ? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Just for sizing information, I use the G&G GR25 myself and that's the case I ferry it around in. It's got more than enough room to house it, even with the silencer still attached. I haven't come across a rifle it can't hold comfortably yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey lads just wandering how my g3 is coming along and if ill be able to pick it up on saturday

• Advertisement

the gr-25 sniper due in soon? prob a no but any mp7's in at the moment? cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys I have a Cybergun MP5A4 I got from you, and a TM Tracer 14mm, Could you get me an adaptor to make it fit?

daz801 wrote: »
    hey lads just wandering how my g3 is coming along and if ill be able to pick it up on saturday

PM or email me your real name - When we take in a repair, we get peoples real names, not their Boards ID. I have two G3's here.

the gr-25 sniper due in soon? prob a no but any mp7's in at the moment? cheers

Should be in by the end of next week, if the supplier is to be believed.

No Mp7s in stock. I'm not sure when I'll have them again...it'll be at least a couple of weeks.

Should be in by the end of next week, if the supplier is to be believed.

No Mp7s in stock. I'm not sure when I'll have them again...it'll be at least a couple of weeks.

grand, prob pick up the rifle bag, bipod legs and a claymore monday if you have them. one of the lads was saying i would prob need a scope riser for the rifle, have any of those?

grand, prob pick up the rifle bag, bipod legs and a claymore monday if you have them. one of the lads was saying i would prob need a scope riser for the rifle, have any of those?

Yep, they're in stock.

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey guys I have a Cybergun MP5A4 I got from you, and a TM Tracer 14mm, Could you get me an adaptor to make it fit?

No.

Airsoft technical genius, ace mechanic, photographic expert...and now international modelling superstar !!
    Is there anything this man can't do ??

Vtec flies the Eirsoft flag in Airsoft International.

richie.JPG

Yep, they're in stock.

sweet may have to get someone around tomorrow knowing those claymores dont stay in stock long :) how much are the risermajigs?

• Advertisement

sweet may have to get someone around tomorrow knowing those claymores dont stay in stock long :) how much are the risermajigs?

Sorry....I meant the hi profile scope rings are in stock. Claymores are still out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement