Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hi Tony I took the M16 SPR I bought off you for my first skirmish at fingal today and it chronoed at 140 - 150 fps range. Can I bring it in so that you can have a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sharad wrote: »
    Hi Tony I took the M16 SPR I bought off you for my first skirmish at fingal today and it chronoed at 140 - 150 fps range. Can I bring it in so that you can have a look at it.

Yep, drop it in anytime Sharad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

hmmm the sr-25 sniper does that havnt any advantages over the other g&g guns in regards to power/distance or is it just a semi automatic, if it doesnt i may just pick up a g&g assault rifle off you tomorrow with one of those double rifle bags, have any magnification mounts for assault rifles and possibly the socom Mk23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Hi Tony,

Went on my first skirmish today with my VFC Scar which I got from you in April! Twice today it got stuck on full auto and I had to disconnect the battery to make it stop.

Have you heard of this before or do you have any ideas what might be causing it?

G-spec wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Went on my first skirmish today with my VFC Scar which I got from you in April! Twice today it got stuck on full auto and I had to disconnect the battery to make it stop.

Have you heard of this before or do you have any ideas what might be causing it?

Sounds like a short circuit somewhere. Are there any visible bare areas on the wiring ?

Failing that, Richie is the man to see about it. Any chance you can drop in to let us have a look ?

• Advertisement

hmmm the sr-25 sniper does that havnt any advantages over the other g&g guns in regards to power/distance or is it just a semi automatic, if it doesnt i may just pick up a g&g assault rifle off you tomorrow with one of those double rifle bags, have any magnification mounts for assault rifles and possibly the socom Mk23

Naturally, due to them all having the same limit, there isn't that much difference between them - it really all depends on what look you prefer, and what type of role you want to take on.

If you're looking for a DM or sniper role, then an SR25 is the better option over an assault rifle, if only to complete the "look". Its not entirely necessary though...Vtec often plays a sniper role using an assault rifle, and most people who've been on the receiving end of his shots will tell you it makes no difference. In my opinion, the only thing to worry about is whether you like the look and feel of the rifle, and the best way to gauge that is to come in and try them for yourself.

Shiva wrote: »
    Naturally, due to them all having the same limit, there isn't that much difference between them - it really all depends on what look you prefer, and what type of role you want to take on.

If you're looking for a DM or sniper role, then an SR25 is the better option over an assault rifle, if only to complete the "look". Its not entirely neccesary though...Vtec often plays a sniper role using an assault rifle, and most people who've been on the receiving end of his shots will tell you it makes no difference. Really, the only thing to worry about is whether you like the look and fell of the rifle, and the best way to guage that is to come in and try them for yourself.

yeah i have a hk416 long with rifle scope mounted on top with a holographic sight on top of that for quick targeting so its kind of a long rifle 85cm but has full auto. i should be in tomorrow, do you have them in?

yeah i have a hk416 long with rifle scope mounted on top with a holographic sight on top of that for quick targeting so its kind of a long rifle 85cm but has full auto. i should be in tomorrow, do you have them in?

SR25 wont be here till Friday, but theres other G&G stuff in. The bag is also in, and I think theres a SOCOM left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Tony would you have 2 dboys M4's in stock if i came up next saturday?

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Tony would you have 2 dboys M4's in stock if i came up next saturday?

I should have - delivery of 20 arriving this week sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Just wondering do you have any of the Black AGM M14's in stock? or will you be getting any in the next 3 weeks or so.

Thanks.

Just wondering do you have any of the Black AGM M14's in stock? or will you be getting any in the next 3 weeks or so.

Thanks.

Yep, I have one black one left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 coldroof

Hay Tony, Got a WE 1911 of you a few months ago, unfortunatly the spring guide and barrel locking plate have sheered, is it possible to get these replaced?
    Cheers.

cheers for the gear today, the socom mk23 is dead silent. how were the cookies? :D

cheers for the gear today, the socom mk23 is dead silent. how were the cookies? :D

Richie tells me they were lovely, but i dont know from personal experience cos he scoffed the lot.:(

coldroof wrote: »
    Hay Tony, Got a WE 1911 of you a few months ago, unfortunatly the spring guide and barrel locking plate have sheered, is it possible to get these replaced?
    Cheers.

WE parts are awkward to get hold of, but if you drop it in to us we might have some parts here from a cannibalised one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Happy to report the ridic picture of me a few pages back, which sparked the infamous DOCROLL, found its way into the hands of a random college student, browsing through this thread, who thought it funny to post it around the walls of NCI...

Tony you can thank Richie, as I've now dropped out of college and will be in store full time.

Arsehole... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Howdy folks.

Do you have any of the following in stock?

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=120

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=57

I am also looking for an 8.4v mini battery and an 8.4v large battery.

Cheers,

Tommy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Well lads just wanted to say cheers delighted with the 416 and richie was right my G3 is unreal!! thanks again lads, see yaz soon, Bora:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Happy to report the ridic picture of me a few pages back, which sparked the infamous DOCROLL, found its way into the hands of a random college student, browsing through this thread, who thought it funny to post it around the walls of NCI...

Tony you can thank Richie, as I've now dropped out of college and will be in store full time.

Arsehole... :P

You go to nci?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

[QUOTE='[DM]
    Tony you can thank Richie, as I've now dropped out of college and will be in store full time.[/QUOTE]

You can FECK OFF!
    It was YOU that took it, and i was the SECOND person to post it., :P
    :D

Sounds like a short circuit somewhere. Are there any visible bare areas on the wiring ?

Failing that, Richie is the man to see about it. Any chance you can drop in to let us have a look ?

It might be a selector switch problem as only by moving this a number of times does it start working again. I'll be in on Saturday with my brother, he has a DBoys scar to pick up which he ordered last weekend.

It might be a selector switch problem only by moving this a number of times does it start working again. I'll be in on Saturday, my brother has a DBoys scar to pick up which he ordered last weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hey Tony, do you have any goggles that can be worn over glasses and not fog?

Sharad wrote: »
    Hey Tony, do you have any goggles that can be worn over glasses and not fog?

your best bet is a pair of his flakjaks or something wire/mesh based

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Well vtec can you have a gawk at my thread in the troubleshooting forum, gettin a minor problem with the 416 i got yesterday, cheers

UPDATE : richie saved the day again lol ! yeah i just did what he said and wala, it works now...maybe i should ask him to mediate my relationship with airsoft and the woman haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Cheers Tony looking after me today, we were comparing our 416s, doing a before and after. It was like doing a pre op with the consultant before the doc (richie) emerges from the back room with with his latest creation with the Leapers scope and magpul stock. :D

Tony I'm sorry you showed me that G&G L85A2, I think I'm going to have to buy one with a SUSAT sight of course.

The Swiss Arms laser light unit is great, had it on my P226 and G17 tonight trying it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

G3-Nut wrote: »
    <snip />
    ...maybe i should ask him to mediate my relationship with airsoft and the woman haha

Tony, I think G3-Nut has just provided you with an idea for your next killer service; airsoft relationship councelling...

"A problem so tough even silicone spray can't fix it? Talk to us!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

It was like doing a pre op with the consultant before the doc (richie) emerges from the back room with with his latest creation with the Leapers scope and magpul stock. :D

Yeah there is a common misconception that Vtec is the technical guy that can sort everything etc, I jsut let him have his way online, but in store im the real brains that fixes the guns

:P

(I'm sure richie will bar you from the shop for making that god awful confusion there, :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Hows that M16 of yours...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement