Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

bwhaha! :D

The only thing Doc can fix is "a good cuppa coffee for me and tony".,
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

And according to Tony, he can't even do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

m16 is going along perfectly, shes an absolute joy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Will you be adding new stuff to the site? Thought you said a few weeks ago you had a lot of new stuff in...thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Well done on fixing that M16 Richie, I know it was a bit of a 'mare. Mainly because Doc never stopped moaning about it. Or how he couldn't fix it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Will you be adding new stuff to the site? Thought you said a few weeks ago you had a lot of new stuff in...thanks

There'll be stuff added over the next 24 hours.

Doc has taken responsibility for the website now, so it'll be updated far more frequently, and new items should be added as we receive them.

I'm also considering going back to displaying the stock quantities over the next week or so, once we think we can stay on top of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Shiva wrote: »
    I'm also considering going back to displaying the stock quantities over the next week or so, once we think we can stay on top of it.

Yes Please!!!!!!!
    I really really really really hate when I cant tell if something is in stock or not before
    I place an order.

BTW I'm after a new GBB Pistol soon
    Let me know if your getting anything new/odd/special that hasnt been on Irish stores
    yet.

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Doc has taken responsibility for the website now, so it'll be updated far more frequently, and new items should be added as we receive them.

Good stuff Tony... will be helpful for OCDers like myself... I'm always trying to find out whats in stock before I go in to you.. haha... sad I know.. but good work.. Nice to see Dr Pepper doing something :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Hi Guys,
    Any idea when you will be getting in more of the KJW Sig P226.
    Thanks
    Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

Happy to report the ridic picture of me a few pages back, which sparked the infamous DOCROLL, found its way into the hands of a random college student, browsing through this thread, who thought it funny to post it around the walls of NCI...

Tony you can thank Richie, as I've now dropped out of college and will be in store full time.

Arsehole... :P

Heeeeyy... im not *that* random.... much.

I didnt post it on the walls, but I was considering getting tshirts printed with the words "I'm the only gay in The villiage, thats why I cant play airsoft you see" and that pic printed on it....

and yes it was hilarious.

Thats the thing about embarrassing pics... never -ever- let them reach the intarwebs, or hell will be had :rolleyes:

Its a good thing I got that Well L96 off ye' to put my energy into things less dangerous :P

I was looking behind my back all the rest of that day... I swear i could feel DOC's eyes burning holes into my head!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=191

Hey just wondering if you stock these in store and if so do you have any store ?? really need it for the adaptor as my sling point on my solid stock snapped off...Yes thats the quality of Sportline for ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

bullets wrote: »
    Yes Please!!!!!!!
    I really really really really hate when I cant tell if something is in stock or not before
    I place an order.

~B

I second that, you lads would have a few hundred off me if I knew when the stuff was in stock(before I started using boards)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Tony
    i was just checking the hop up on the M249 and i found the nub that pushes on the hop up rubber broken in two, any idea what i could use to replace it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

when do you expect those bipods back in?

cheers

when do you expect those bipods back in?

cheers

Should be a few arriving today.

JG AUG A3 is now in stock - €190.

Looks kinda bulky.. And what the hell is mosfet?

cheers tony, can you put one aside with the sniper :) do you stock the g&g m4 cqb R? price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

My days of uniqueness are over. Well done on getting them in Tony, you already know what I think of mine (and why I can't conceive of needing another AEG for the forseeable future... )

For anyone interested, I have a review of the AUG A3 up in reviews, and my opinion of it is still climbing. Great piece.

kevteljeur wrote: »
    My days of uniqueness are over. Well done on getting them in Tony, you already know what I think of mine (and why I can't conceive of needing another AEG for the forseeable future... )

For anyone interested, I have a review of the AUG A3 up in reviews, and my opinion of it is still climbing. Great piece.

Have you considered buying my entire stock of them in order to retain your uniqueness ? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Have you considered buying my entire stock of them in order to retain your uniqueness ? ;)

lmao

cheers tony, can you put one aside with the sniper :) do you stock the g&g m4 cqb R? price?

Willdo.

G&G M4 H, R and S will all be in stock later today.

€380 for the R, if I remember correctly.

Also....drum roll please....

We'll also have the new G&G budget range in stock later today. Still waiting for confirmation of the prices, but it will be less than €200.

Its basically a plastic bodied M4A1 carbine with the usual top notch G&G internals.

More info later today.....

Willdo.

We'll also have the new G&G budget range in stock later today. Still waiting for confirmation of the prices, but it will be less than €200.

Its basically a plastic bodied M4A1 carbine with the usual top notch G&G internals.

your a legend man haha, gonna get me kitted out monday, will bring cookies again

Willdo.

Called Popular series on the G&G website afaik...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Nope, "Plastica" Series.,

:)

vtec wrote: »
    Nope, "Plastica" Series.,

:)

Nope :p

http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_our_product/eng_p_airsoft.htm

It's actually Popularity Serise... Unless I'm sorely mistaken

Hey Tony(and maybe vtec:p), Made a little mod to my CA Sportsline M15A4, The one I'm looking for the barrel mount bi-pod for.

The mod in question
    st830634lk1.th.jpgthpix.gif

I used a spare rail from my CASv and attached to the underside of the lower half of the front grip...

My question is... Do you think it would be ok to mount a rail mounted bi-pod on(remember the grip is plastic,the rail is metal)? Seeing as you can't seem to source the barrel mounted one at the moment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Willdo.

Any chance of seeing all that new g&g range up on the site:D?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay my mate got a glock 18 of you there wed and already the seal on the mag is broke and it will only fire 3 bbs on auto and is like a springer on semi fire cock fire cock he wants to know can ya do anything for him since he only got it wed. thanks man aaron

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

amaughan wrote: »
    hay my mate got a glock 18 of you there wed and already the seal on the mag is broke and it will only fire 3 bbs on auto and is like a springer on semi fire cock fire cock he wants to know can ya do anything for him since he only got it wed. thanks man aaron

Eh, is it being lubricated regularly?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement