Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Well tony, have you lads sent that JG 416 to carlow for brendan, its going to my adress, we gonna need it sunday:eek:??

cheers, Bora

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Are the M4 midcaps in, the 8pk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Eh, is it being lubricated regularly?

well we got it wed and used it twice tring to get it working so i wouldn't say fairly regularly haha but yeah of coarse its lubed even if it wasn't it dont make a difference it is nothing to do with that haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I don't suppose you've a recoil spring (for a metal slide) for a KSC Glock 18c in stock by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Tony in dublin tomorrow do you have the Dboys M4's in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey tony was wandering if you would take my g3 back because it geting anoying now because now if i turn on the hop up at all the bb's just fall out of the barrol and this is the second thing to go wrong with it.
    i dint want a refund just to swap it for one of those hfc usp's you have and maybe somthing else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

amaughan wrote: »
    well we got it wed and used it twice tring to get it working so i wouldn't say fairly regularly haha but yeah of coarse its lubed even if it wasn't it dont make a difference it is nothing to do with that haha

Yeah, it could. My old m9 shows those symptoms now and again, why, because the chamber isnt functioning properly, what fixes it? Silicone. The interior of the chamber may have dried up "on the shelf". You should check it before you trek back to the shop:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Hi folks
    Just have few questions?
    I ordered some stuff from Eirsoft.ie almost 3 weeks ago and still dont get it. :( I understand that some delay could happen, but then I expect basic info about my order!:mad: I try contact somebody from Eirsoft.ie but no response?:mad: Then I start search about shop and I discovered that Tony is Shiva. :cool: So Tony or Shiva PLEASE
    Can you do something about that? PLEASE My order no. in your shop is:
    Order #1260 (Processing)Order Date: Wednesday 24 September, 2008
    For any response(even Hi) will appreciate.
    webo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

webo wrote: »
    Hi folks
    Just have few questions?
    I ordered some stuff from Eirsoft.ie almost 3 weeks ago and still dont get it. :( I understand that some delay could happen, but then I expect basic info about my order!:mad: I try contact somebody from Eirsoft.ie but no response?:mad: Then I start search about shop and I discovered that Tony is Shiva. :cool: So Tony or Shiva PLEASE
    Can you do something about that? PLEASE My order no. in your shop is:
    Order #1260 (Processing)Order Date: Wednesday 24 September, 2008
    For any response(even Hi) will appreciate.
    webo

Pavol,

The email address you supplied when you ordered, and when you emailed, is not working when we reply. Also, Daniel tried to call you a few times on the number you supplied, and there was no answer.

Can you contact us using the enquiry form on the website using either a different email address, or send us a phone number we can contact you at ? Or you can phone us using the number on the website at http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/shop.htm. The shop is closed now, but will be open on Monday at 10.30 AM.

Thanks.

Daz: Bring it back and we'll have a look at it. If you got a lemon, there'll be no problem - we'll fix you up.

AMaughan: Same thing...pop back in with it next time you're up in Dublin and we'll have a look.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Shiva: Do you guys ever sell demo models or refurbed/secondhand gear? I'm looking at starting airsoft but don't have alot of money to get started.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Yeah, it could. My old m9 shows those symptoms now and again, why, because the chamber isnt functioning properly, what fixes it? Silicone. The interior of the chamber may have dried up "on the shelf". You should check it before you trek back to the shop:)

its all fully lubed man trust me i did it for the guy as he dont know a thing about the pistols ill see i what i can do myself before i do anything thank for the advice tho lethal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Doomofman wrote: »
    Hey Tony(and maybe vtec:p), Made a little mod to my CA Sportsline M15A4, The one I'm looking for the barrel mount bi-pod for.

The mod in question
    st830634lk1.th.jpgthpix.gif

I used a spare rail from my CASv and attached to the underside of the lower half of the front grip...

My question is... Do you think it would be ok to mount a rail mounted bi-pod on(remember the grip is plastic,the rail is metal)? Seeing as you can't seem to source the barrel mounted one at the moment...

Bump :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

did the rest of the g&g stock come in with the plastic models?

Bump :D

Sorry...didnt see that.

Yeah, it should be fine.

did the rest of the g&g stock come in with the plastic models?

Yep, Sr25's, M4 S/H/R, gorgeous MP5s....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    Any idea when you will be getting in more of the KJW Sig P226.
    Thanks
    Ken

Bump ;)

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, Sr25's, M4 S/H/R, gorgeous MP5s....

thank you sir, i will be in monday after lunch for you to lure the wad of cash out of my wallet, not like its gonna take much :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Jing Gong HK416 - Long. Is battery of this item located in the stock?

that reminds me, batteries to power those guns in stock? all ive got is some 8.4v minis

• Advertisement

Sorry...didnt see that.

Yeah, it should be fine.

So you think this would be the better option then searching for the barrel mounted bi-pod? And how much would a rail mountable bi-pod set me back

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Bump ;)

Just waiting for them to arrive....mid-week probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Just waiting for them to arrive....mid-week probably.
    Excellent, Thanks

thank you sir, i will be in monday after lunch for you to lure the wad of cash out of my wallet, not like its gonna take much :D:D:D

No problem at all Mr McHaggis.

Bring a Visa or Laser too...we take them now ;)

private.G wrote: »
    Jing Gong HK416 - Long. Is battery of this item located in the stock?

Yep, 8.4v large in the stock.

that reminds me, batteries to power those guns in stock? all ive got is some 8.4v minis

There was plenty on Friday - I wasn't there today, but Dex and Doc ? Those fellas would sell anything. I go in every Monday surprised to see the chairs are still behind the desk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The G&G MP5s you got in, are they the ones with the UMP stock and railed hand guard by any chance?

So you think this would be the better option then searching for the barrel mounted bi-pod? And how much would a rail mountable bi-pod set me back

It'll work just as well. They're 35, I think.

The G&G MP5s you got in, are they the ones with the UMP stock and railed hand guard by any chance?

Indeed they are. Lovely little beasties too. Great heft to them. I suspect one of them will find its way into my gear bag on Monday....

• Advertisement

It'll work just as well. They're 35, I think.

Cool I guess I'll take that option so rather then waiting for who know's how long for one of your suppliers to get a barrel mount one in... Tis the last bit I want to add to my M15... Hmmm.. Now to get ye olde cash to pick one of these puppies up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement