Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

KK, so if i order my gbb tommorow at about 5 then what is the latest it will arrive

(if all goes resonably well )

Oh no! beofre i got all carried away I should have asked : Do you have any of the glock 18's in stock ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

The Dboys m4a1 is in stock.

<snip />

Sorry kev but the AugA3 may have to take a backseat :D

I sort of enjoyed being the A3 guy for a bit; I should get referral fees, since so many people have pawed my piece! Or maybe a few bbs. 10 would do.

KK, so if i order my gbb tommorow at about 5 then what is the latest it will arrive

(if all goes resonably well )

Well, as Tony says they may post it by Tuesday or Wednesday, and it might get to you by Wednesday or Thursday, or latest Friday. They're well worth a visit, Sean - or send a member of your family. That'll be cheaper and faster for you, since it's about 15 minutes from Castleknock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I think me and Jason agreed, for the first time ever, an orderly Q formed itself ( hint hint: if its busy don't crowd the desk :P )

Hey! We agree on most things in fairness. Particularly on Gucci snacks. Even Paul was chowing down on the Belgian chocolate cornflake bites.

Seriously though, kudos to whoever it was that started that queue. It actually made life easier on us, especially since the place got so crowded. Gucci snacks for all if that behaviour continues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

The Dboys m4a1 is in stock.

There is also the G&G m4a1...and for 30 euro more, it really is a steal...

I'm looking foward to hear how they performed for the people who took them off my hands on Saturday. If they are well received, could well be looking at the new entry gun for beginners, solid durable gearbox with a nice performance.

Sorry kev but the AugA3 may have to take a backseat :D
    Sounds good only it is not coming up on site. Any chance of getting it until Friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Do you guys have the DBoys M16 SPR in stock at the moment????

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

hey Tony, were you guys out of stock with my order #1307 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Hi
    Just wanna make sure my contact are up date.
    e-mal:
    tel:
    Just leave voice mail so waiting for response.

<Mod Edit> Please don't put all yopur personal info up in public.

Just ordered the g18c now ...... wondering did i scr*ew anything up ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Do you guys keep any American camo is shop? Need one for Dark Mist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

private.G wrote: »
    Sounds good only it is not coming up on site. Any chance of getting it until Friday?

is that not plastic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Tony, do you have the G18C KSC/KWA recoil spring in stock ? or similar.
    Thanks

Cheers,
    And will that spring fit the JG G18c ? Because I've heard a new recoil spring can do wonders. If so , how much ?

Ty

kevteljeur wrote: »

Well, as Tony says they may post it by Tuesday or Wednesday, and it might get to you by Wednesday or Thursday, or latest Friday. They're well worth a visit, Sean - or send a member of your family. That'll be cheaper and faster for you, since it's about 15 minutes from Castleknock.
    Yeah but as I said my times don't suit yours and my dads are even worse , besides he would probably but the COPMPLETELY worng thing lol

:confused::confused: Were is shiva , I have o' so-many questions ......lol
    " Probably off doing that "familt time" stuff :mad::mad: Pfffhhh ! typical" lol ob ob :P But seriously I have so many questions lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

:confused::confused: Were is shiva , I have o' so-many questions ......lol
    " Probably off doing that "familt time" stuff :mad::mad: Pfffhhh ! typical" lol ob ob :P But seriously I have so many questions lol

Your order was ok....its processing.
    I dont have recoil springs.

What else did you want to know ?

Lol but the thing about the address is that ok ?

Lol but the thing about the address is that ok ?

Yeah, the shipping address is fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Can anyone tell me what is happening with my order #1324, its been sitting on processing sine thursday when I ordered and I haven't received any emails to say if there is any problem? Just wanted to check if there needed to be anything done at my end, if the items aren't in stock, it would be great to get more info on expected delivery date.

Thanks,
    daywalker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

The M4s system arrived today lads, she's a beauty and worth the wait!:)
    Many thanks!

• Advertisement

daywalker wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what is happening with my order #1324, its been sitting on processing sine thursday when I ordered and I haven't received any emails to say if there is any problem?

We're behind with some orders due to the sheer volume at the moment, but it should ship in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Shiva wrote: »
    We're behind with some orders due to the sheer volume at the moment, but it should ship in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay.

Oh right thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Shiva et al,
    Do ye have, or will ye be getting in any of the set of 5 Star G36C midcaps, and any idea of price.
    Everywhere else seems to be sold out of them at the moment
    Thanks
    Dace

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Hi Shiva,

Q: Have you got the new stock of M4 CQB/R in yet....called in a couple of times lastweek but that stock had already sold via the website.

thanks
    Phil

PS, do you have silencer/scope for an M14 ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Tony can you set one G&G mp5 aside for me. Will come by the shop tomorrow. Btw how much damage will my wallet be taking for it?

Sharad wrote: »
    Tony can you set one G&G mp5 aside for me. Will come by the shop tomorrow. Btw how much damage will my wallet be taking for it?

I'll put the last one by for you, and its 320.

I'd highly recommend the silencer too, for 35.

philon wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,

Q: Have you got the new stock of M4 CQB/R in yet....called in a couple of times lastweek but that stock had already sold via the website.

thanks
    Phil

PS, do you have silencer/scope for an M14 ???

Its due in this week, and we have silencers and scopes in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Shiva wrote: »
    I'll put the last one by for you, and its 320.

I'd highly recommend the silencer too, for 35.

You would :P

Dacelonid wrote: »
    Shiva et al,
    Do ye have, or will ye be getting in any of the set of 5 Star G36C midcaps, and any idea of price.
    Everywhere else seems to be sold out of them at the moment
    Thanks
    Dace

I hadnt planned to.

We stock Vaneras G36 midcaps. Theres 3 left in stock now, and more next week. €12 each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Jeez, they went quick, was going to pick up one of those MP5 tomorrow. They must be good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement