Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

philon wrote: »
    Hi Tony & Co,

was in the shop today and bought an M4 CQB/R and silencer.

couple of things...
    1) should there be a user manual with the M4...none in the box ??
    2) can't remove the flash hider to put the silencer on....1 of the lads in the shop tried to losen it but no joy (there is no allen key slot), had a look at it at home myself to try remove it but couldn't get it off (don't wanna have to take a hammer to it !!:rolleyes:

cheers Phil

You sure your turning the correct direction - I think it comes off clockwise!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Yip, tried that...only thing coming off is the skin on my hand :rolleyes::rolleyes:!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

:confused:
    I'm no help so. Sry. Personally I'd get Richie to have a look at it - I'd just break it (or my hand:P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

I nearly got heart attack. When i went in the shop today. all the piles of rifles on floor, begging take us take us all.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

so another day or two goes by and being at the other
    end of the country here I dont know whats new and in stock in the eirsoft store. Anthing nice currently in stock??
    (BTW have ye any 134a gas need some badly soon
    and greengas just wont do)

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Went in for a vest, came out with it, gloves and bb's, good thing i didnt bring more money or else alot more damage to my budget would have been done lol.

Who would have thought one person would be so amazed by a glow stick??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

You guys gonne start using Laser on the website?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Went in for a vest, came out with it, gloves and bb's, good thing i didnt bring more money or else alot more damage to my budget would have been done lol.

Who would have thought one person would be so amazed by a glow stick??

Doc is easily amused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

fayer wrote: »
    Doc is easily amused :)

I gathered that lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Hey Shiva,

Just wondering would you have a tracking no for my order #1324 to hand, and if so could you PM me it?

Thanks,
    daywalker

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Left in that Bar10 last Saturday for you guys to have a look at. Just wondering if there were any updates?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

glow sticks are amazing, the pretty colours just tranced me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Have you guys started stocking glowsticks as well because it would save me a trip to aldi. I will be in tomorrow to pick up my G&G plastica. I hope you've kept it sake DOC:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

bullets wrote: »
    so another day or two goes by and being at the other
    end of the country here I dont know whats new and in stock in the eirsoft store. Anthing nice currently in stock??
    (BTW have ye any 134a gas need some badly soon
    and greengas just wont do)

~B

We're going to spend some time this week updating the site, and trying to come up with a reliable method of indicating whats in stock and whats on backorder.

Doomofman wrote: »
    You guys gonne start using Laser on the website?

In time, yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Hi Tony, you still expecting an order in on wednesday, as i can't wait to get my hands on the DBoys M16 SPR :P

daywalker wrote: »
    Hey Shiva,

Just wondering would you have a tracking no for my order #1324 to hand, and if so could you PM me it?

Thanks,
    daywalker

The order details in your account history will be updated on Monday -I dont have access to the tracking details today.

Ass Face wrote: »
    Left in that Bar10 last Saturday for you guys to have a look at. Just wondering if there were any updates?

Best thing is to call the shop tomorrow - theres a Bar 10 there marked as repaired, but I dont know who's name is on it.

Hey Tony, How much for an MP5 scope mount(this kinda thing http://steelhawkairsoft.com/mp5lowrisescopemount.html) and a reflex style sight like this one http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=122

And how easy would they be to get in stock.. Haven't seen the reflex sights in the shop in a good while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

I was wondering do you have a G&G M16 R4 carbine with a plastic body?

• Advertisement

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    I was wondering do you have a G&G M16 R4 carbine with a plastic body?

EDIT. Scratch that....I misread your question.

The metal R4 is in stock. The plastic one they have on their website isnt available yet, as far as I know.

The G&G plastic bodied AEG is the CM-16, and theres one left, which is being kept for someone.
    There'll be more in stock in about 10 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Wouldn't have any g36k conversion kits by some chance?

Wouldn't have any g36k conversion kits by some chance?

I have the foregrip and the inner barrel.

I got it originally for someone I owed credit to, but I ended up giving him a gun instead. I'll check and see if he wants it, but I dont think he does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Cool, that would be handy.
    Cheers!

Hi Shiva,

can you have a look at my previous post...
    Page 335
    Time 20.29

thanks
    Phil

philon wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,

can you have a look at my previous post...
    Page 335
    Time 20.29

thanks
    Phil

Sorry Phil, didnt see that.

Just bring it in and we'll have a look.

Cheers Tony, No problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Hey Tony, How much for an MP5 scope mount(this kinda thing http://steelhawkairsoft.com/mp5lowrisescopemount.html) and a reflex style sight like this one http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=122

And how easy would they be to get in stock.. Haven't seen the reflex sights in the shop in a good while

the g&g mp5 comes with the mount ;):rolleyes:

the g&g mp5 comes with the mount ;):rolleyes:

Thats the long way round solution... lol.. Buy a mount for the MP5 I ALREADY HAVE.. or buy a whole new gun that has a mount attached... lol :p Think I'll stick with the mount once I can get something decent to put on it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Thats the long way round solution... lol.. Buy a mount for the MP5 I ALREADY HAVE.. or buy a whole new gun that has a mount attached... lol :p Think I'll stick with the mount once I can get something decent to put on it...

g&g make em http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_part/eng_rail/eng_rail_2.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement