Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sorry for the double post, got a database error so I thought it failed to post:p

We forgive you.;)
    Thanks. BTW, those mags are still hi-caps even though they are transparent?

They are, yeah. I also have the "normal" black spare mags in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Recorded this in Eirsoft today, it wasnt even fully gassed!

'nade : crack crack crack crack
    Tony : I didnt fill it enough?
    'nade : BANG!:eek:
    Me : yes you did:cool:

lolz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

oh and by the way cheers for the stuff today T and R...acog is class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Do you have m4 midcaps in?
    And can you get metal top slides for a KWA g17 also I might be interested in a threaded barrel for it?
    Thanks

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    Do you have m4 midcaps in?
    And can you get metal top slides for a KWA g17 also I might be interested in a threaded barrel for it?
    Thanks

M4, MP5 and AK47 midcaps arrived today.

I can get the slide, but it'll be a week or two before I place another order with that supplier.

• Advertisement

Further to my post the other day, I've already had a bunch of these VFC things reserved, and this is whats left, and the prices. They should be in on Friday or Monday, so if you want anything, let me know before they go on general sale....

VFC HK416 D10RS - 420 - 2 left
    VFC HK416 D145RS - 420 - 3 left
    VFC FN SCAR-L TAN - 430 - 2 left
    VFC FN SCAR-L BLACK - 430 - 2 left
    VFC SCAR-H CQC TAN - 460 - 1 left

These are very hard to get in Europe at the moment, and if you can get them on a UK site, they cost from 450 euro upwards, before shipping.

Getting a Scar from Asia will cost you a fortune when you include shipping and taxes, due to the weight of the carry case they come in. They have full trades, and are quite simply some of the best AEGs on the market today.

Once these are gone, you wont see them again for awhile. And dont be fooled - the SRC 416 hasnt a patch on the VFC version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Shiva wrote: »
    VFC SCAR-H CQC TAN - 460 - 1 left

Tan makes me sad :(

Lemming wrote: »

I'll throw in a free tin of Dulux :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

great vid of the flashbang there, doest quite capture the loudness due to youtube video compression but they are sweet, have em my self with pins attached to a viper langard to make sure i dont lose em.

what g&g m14 do you stock tony?

great vid of the flashbang there, doest quite capture the loudness due to youtube video compression but they are sweet, have em my self with pins attached to a viper langard to make sure i dont lose em.

what g&g m14 do you stock tony?

The Walnut Wood Stock version - http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_our_product/14wws.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hey is the well L96 sniper rifle in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

do you have a G&G m16 R4 in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Hey tony, when do you reckon you'll have the Glock 18C back in stock? the full auto one...

Any 552s tony?

Thats in stock Lethal - 1 left.

Doomofman wrote: »
    Hey tony, when do you reckon you'll have the Glock 18C back in stock? the full auto one...

The KWA in about 10 days, the JG in 2-3 weeks.

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    do you have a G&G m16 R4 in stock?

10-14 days.

gungun wrote: »
    hey is the well L96 sniper rifle in stock?

Should have it next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

After seeing the VFC and G&G SCAR in tan, or should I say dark earth and owning one in black, DE is the only way to go with the SCAR imo.

I'd be very tempted to get another VFC in DE if only I didn't just order the L85.

Whats the hold up with VFC AEGs in the EU?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

how much is the shipping cost for an AEG?

After seeing the VFC and G&G SCAR in tan, or should I say dark earth and owning one in black, DE is the only way to go with the SCAR imo.

I'd be very tempted to get another VFC in DE if only I didn't just order the L85.

Whats the hold up with VFC AEGs in the EU?

I dont honestly know. Theres a supplier in Belgium who claim to be the exclusive distributor, but they never have them in stock. VFC wont deal direct unless you place a minimum order of €25K, and I dont think theres that much demand in Ireland just yet :)

If you'd rather the VFC, it wont be a problem - Someone else will take the G&G L85, dont worry about that.

I agree with you re the colour - the black Scar is an ugly monstrosity, but the DE with the long barrel is kinda secksy.

• Advertisement

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    how much is the shipping cost for an AEG?

If you process the order on the website, it'll show you the total cost including shipping before you have to commit to the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

If you'd rather the VFC, it wont be a problem - Someone else will take the G&G L85, dont worry about that.

I think I'll stick with the L85, it had me hooked the day I held it in the shop plus I have been after a G&G piece and something a bit different for a while.

25k:eek: I guess you actually can put a price on quality.:)

oh yeah btw just wondering about the L96 can you get it in OD green or just in black?

gungun wrote: »
    oh yeah btw just wondering about the L96 can you get it in OD green or just in black?

Usually I can get green, but the last couple of months it hasnt been available.

right'o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

I agree with you re the colour - the black Scar is an ugly monstrosity, but the DE with the long barrel is kinda secksy.

OI!!! My Scar-L (with long barrel) is teh sexeh. And it's black! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

OI!!! My Scar-L (with long barrel) is teh sexeh. And it's black! :p

yeah mine too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I dont know what is is about me, but if anything is black, it is jsut gorgous to me.

There was a lovely m1911 co2 pistol in today for a special order ( watch this space may come more frequent in stock) and I thought that the finish was gorrrgous. I just love all black...

I dont ever see myself buying an AEG that isnt black.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

As they say, once you go black you never go back lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I just dont see TAN being purposeful in the places we play, Richie is going to beat me, but I find TAn things a bit repulsive, its just preference and likes.

I love the banter we have in store as regards looks etc.

I think SCARs and glocks are a bit meh, whilst Richie loves them.
    I love Armalites and richie doesnt.
    I love plain black finish 1911's and richie and tony dont.
    I love the WE hicappas with the square compensators, and pretty much most hi cappas.....richie doesnt

You can see what pattern is emerging here....and why I sit in the chair on the shop floor :P

Though we all love Multicam and straight black coffee ...and cookies :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement