Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Hahaha., :D

Tan is teh secks!

and not purposeful? its far closer to the colour of a wall or a wooden structure, tree etc than a big black fugly M4 or something.,lol

although i must admit, i am a Tan Whoo-Errrrr!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Tan/DE stuff just rocks. As does OD gear. Anything to break the monotony that is a plain black rifle.

By the way, disregard everything Doc is saying. He was at a Fallout Boy concert at the weekend........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

NakedDex wrote: »
    He was at a Fallout Boy concert at the weekend........

Damn...I didnt know that.

Richie....when you open up this morning, make sure you hide all the sharp objects before Doc gets in later on...You know these Emo kids...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Tan is just a prettier word for brown. Brown guns..

I'll stick with my black.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

NakedDex wrote: »
    Tan/DE stuff just rocks. As does OD gear. Anything to break the monotony that is a plain black rifle.

By the way, disregard everything Doc is saying. He was at a Fallout Boy concert at the weekend........

What little respect i had for him is gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

As is any discount you held with us

:p booo urns

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Speaking of loverly tan AEGs, did the order arrive today?

As is any discount you held with us

:p booo urns

Your barred from my hotel, how do you like them apples

ok.... you win

ok.... you win

+1 respect point for doc, he knows when to admit defeat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Will the store be open on B. Holiday Monday??

sniper afaik, we are not, me personally, I'm heading to HRTA and I think richie and Dex are too, and I'm sure Tony is dieing to spend the day with the family :)

sniper afaik, we are not, me personally, I'm heading to HRTA and I think richie and Dex are too, and I'm sure Tony is dieing to spend the day with the family :)

Uhhh....you've met my family, right ? :)

Sorry Sniper....we're closed Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Kentar

Hi Tony,

Did that order of pistols come in today?

I called out to replace the M1911 last week, but the guys said you'd have a wider range of pistols coming in today and to come in tomorrow.

Kentar wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Did that order of pistols come in today?

I called out to replace the M1911 last week, but the guys said you'd have a wider range of pistols coming in today and to come in tomorrow.

Yep, its in....better come quickly though, they're selling fast :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Any Sr25's in stock, that aeg itch is starting again, damm thing flares up every few weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 coldroof

Hay Tony, How ew getting on with the repair to my 1911?
    Cheers

Any Sr25's in stock, that aeg itch is starting again, damm thing flares up every few weeks

I have the G&G version in stock, but we wont be carrying the A&K model any more.

coldroof wrote: »
    Hay Tony, How ew getting on with the repair to my 1911?
    Cheers

I havent a clue :)

Give us a call at the shop tomorrow. Theres a link on the front page that will take you to a location and address page - the phone number is there.

Shiva wrote: »
    I have the G&G version in stock, but we wont be carrying the A&K model any more.

Well dont hold me in suspense how much, as said that itch needs to be scratched

• Advertisement

Well dont hold me in suspense how much, as said that itch needs to be scratched

€380.

Is it the one with the silencer or the spr ???

Is it the one with the silencer or the spr ???

Silencer.

I have one SPR left, but Dr. Pepper has dibs on it. I can get that next week though if you prefer.

I was after the one with the silencer so when will you have them back in stock (next week) And will you have mags in stock

I was after the one with the silencer so when will you have them back in stock (next week) And will you have mags in stock

The one with the silencer is in stock.
    No mags for a week or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Ah the boards.ie is back it was totally fecked earlier
    when I tried to ask the question....

What pistols arrived in and are they anything that
    has not graced the shop before?

~B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

philon wrote: »
    Hi Tony & Co,

was in the shop today and bought an M4 CQB/R and silencer.

couple of things...
    1) should there be a user manual with the M4...none in the box ??
    2) can't remove the flash hider to put the silencer on....1 of the lads in the shop tried to losen it but no joy (there is no allen key slot), had a look at it at home myself to try remove it but couldn't get it off (don't wanna have to take a hammer to it !!:rolleyes:

cheers Phil

Hey guys, same prob here with the flash hider? Any idea how to remove it? Tried unscrewing in both directions but no give ether way?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

Hey guys, same prob here with the flash hider? Any idea how to remove it? Tried unscrewing in both directions but no give ether way?

Thanks

Well if you look closely there might be a small 1mm screw holding it on.
    there is one on my.
    there usualy is a flat side at the base of the flashider that is where the screw usually is.

if there isnt iam stumped:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Some don't have an screw, remember its threaded counterclockwise most likely so you need to turn it clockwise to loosen.

Leverage is the key so if you are sure there is no allen screw on the flash hider then you could try inserting a screwdriver through the cage to give you some more leverage. Had to do this with my G&G which was very stiff.

Be careful though you could damage the flashhider this way. If in doubt I'm sure Tony's lads will help you if you drop it in.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thats exactly what i did to remove the one for the first poster there., :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement