Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Cool but unlike yourself Richie unscrewing the flashhider is pretty much the limit of my technical ability vis a vie AEGS :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 fatale80

hi shiva,
    i'd like to ask you a question. I'm new in airsoft and i'm just looking for some guns and equipment to buy, I saw G36c for €160 in your shop, is it available I mean in stock at the moment? I also want to buy some mags and other stuff.

Please let me know about that g36c.
    cheers

fatale80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

hey lads, got an m4 dboys yest from ye, great gun, thanks a mill... one thing though. I have a new rail system to fit its the ne here .... http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPath=68_69&products_id=1051 but for it to fit I need to remove the spring loaded ring that holds the original ris system in place to the main body of it? Is it possible it doesnt seem to budge?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

To remove it properly you need a Delta wrench to screw it off. Failing that, use a long nose pliers and grip the notched section at the front of the ring. Turn it counter clockwise to remove. It takes a bit of effort to break the initial strain, so don't be afraid of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

fatale80 wrote: »
    hi shiva,
    i'd like to ask you a question. I'm new in airsoft and i'm just looking for some guns and equipment to buy, I saw G36c for €160 in your shop, is it available I mean in stock at the moment? I also want to buy some mags and other stuff.

Please let me know about that g36c.
    cheers

fatale80

Yep, both the gun and spare mags are in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Does the g&g m14 come with the rail adaptor for scope or do you have them?

also any word on my 9.6v mini?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey tony any idea what you would have for me tomorrow if i come in to collect my order?

sorry to annoy you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Hey nakeddex, is it th edboys one your talking about? See the O ring ris holder is held in place by a metal rod running from inside the main body of the gun right the way up the the front iron sights? I have stripped it down to see where it attaches to the main body but looks like its sealed into the metal so wont turn? Its very strange, the rod sees to be a spine to keep the whole front assembly stiff and tight which is a double edged sword.

The lads are all off at the Airsoft Beers event tonight so I'll field any questions I can.

As far as I know, it doesn't but I'll check for you tomorrow and let you know in the morning.
    hey tony any idea what you would have for me tomorrow if i come in to collect my order?

sorry to annoy you!

Will you pm me what you had on that order and I'll see if I can remember what's in stock from it.
    Hey nakeddex, is it th edboys one your talking about? See the O ring ris holder is held in place by a metal rod running from inside the main body of the gun right the way up the the front iron sights? I have stripped it down to see where it attaches to the main body but looks like its sealed into the metal so wont turn? Its very strange, the rod sees to be a spine to keep the whole front assembly stiff and tight which is a double edged sword.

That metal rod is the gas tube. It actually serves no purpose apart from replicating what's on the real thing. It terminates inside the body above the delta ring and in the front iron sight assembly. The flash hider is not connected to this though. What is it exactly that you're trying to remove? Just the flash hider or the whole front assembly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 xXxBLOODRUSHxXx

hey-just wanderin when a group of lads were goin to hrta???? i'm 14 and i have a kwa m4a1(beast) and me nd a couple of my friends want to go with a group. cheers

• Advertisement

hey-just wanderin when a group of lads were goin to hrta???? i'm 14 and i have a kwa m4a1(beast) and me nd a couple of my friends want to go with a group. cheers

dude wrong thread man this is for a retail store, try hrta or fingal one

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, both the gun and spare mags are in stock.

HI Shiva,
    I bought G36C + hi-cap mag + silencer yesterday and I found a few problems.
    First of all a silencer you ( or someone else in shop ) recommended me for my new airgun doesn't fit. I think that I will probably need something like adapter for my silencer.
    Second thing is that a few items are missing in packing ( like hexangular spanner for M5 screw, loading tube, charging rod). I don't mind that items are missing. I'm more concern about that silencer. Is it possible to buy or to get adapter for that silencer? Model of silencer I have is: MK23 SOCOM 14mm( but not 100% sure what model exactly).

Please let me know.
    Cheers

PS: Here is link for silencer I have http://www.gamepod.com/store028054.jpg

Hi fatale,
    I'll have a nosey in the shop later and see what's stopping it. How exactly does it not fit, does the screw thread not engage or is the silencer butting against the foregrip physically? That silencer shouldn't have an issue fitting though, I've seen them on those rifles before. The only thing I can think of for now might be that you're screwing it on the wrong way, silencer/flash hider threads are reverse pitch so you have to turn them counter clockwise, the opposite to regular screw threads, to tighten them.

I'll have a double check for you when I'm in the store in an hour or so.

HI Shiva,
    First of all a silencer you ( or someone else in shop ) recommended me for my new airgun doesn't fit. I think that I will probably need something like adapter for my silencer.
    Second thing is that a few items are missing in packing ( like hexangular spanner for M5 screw, loading tube, charging rod). I don't mind that items are missing. I'm more concern about that silencer. Is it possible to buy or to get adapter for that silencer? Model of silencer I have is: MK23 SOCOM 14mm( but not 100% sure what model exactly).

Please let me know.
    Cheers

That gun doesnt come with a loading tube, charging rod or spanner, despite what it says in the manual. You dont need the loading tube or rod because its a hi-cap magazine.

As Dex says, that silencer should fit. Are you removing the flash hider before trying to fit it ?

The G&G M14 doesn't come with that rail adaptor, only the AGM ones come with one.
    HI Shiva,

Please let me know.
    Cheers

Is the silencer you got a G&G type? Did the label say MuTube on it?

NakedDex wrote: »
    The G&G M14 doesn't come with that rail adaptor, only the AGM ones come with one.

Is the silencer you got a G&G type? Did the label say MuTube on it?

I'm not sure what type it is because I already throw the packing away so I don't know.
    Yes, I removed flash hider before I tried silencer and YES I unscrew (screw ) it in the right direction (counter clockwise).

It looks like silencer has bigger (or barrel has smaller) thread.
    At the moment I used sellotape on barrel thread and silencer just fit fine but I don't think that's the right solution for this.

cheers

It sounds like it's the G&G type then, they seem to have a 16mm thread rather than the standard 14mm. Come back into us with it and we'll fit a different type for you.

Shiva wrote: »
    That gun doesnt come with a loading tube, charging rod or spanner, despite what it says in the manual. You dont need the loading tube or rod because its a hi-cap magazine.

As Dex says, that silencer should fit. Are you removing the flash hider before trying to fit it ?

ok, I thought if it's in manual .... :) but I realize that I don't need it. So that's fine.
    Anyway G36C is just amazing I play with that gun all day. I can't wait to use it.
    Does anybody here know where is the best place to play airsoft in Dublin? Last weekend I went to Fingal (I suppose), It's near to Balbriggan and I have to say I really enjoyed the game. Maybe I looked as totally noob but I think it was a fun :)

Cheers

Sorry fatale,
    Should have quoted the last post. I checked the silencer against the G36c and there is a size discrepency, it seems the silencer you have is a 16mm thread, rather than the 14mm you need. Bring it back into us, we'll see about fitting a silencer in the shop. I know for a fact the Element Troy silencer and the Madbull Quicksilver silencer both fit for certain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

416 is working fine. The only thing the glass part of the fuse have crack.
    How strong fuse is needed for this baby.

• Advertisement

Check the cap of the fuse that's in it. It should say something like "F15A" or "T20A" along one cap. Let me know what it says and I can tell you the replacent type you'll need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

F20A250V It looks like that(hard to read them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

Did you get the G&G M16 R4 carbine back in stock ?

private.G wrote: »
    F20A250V It looks like that(hard to read them)

Grand, it's a 20mm glass 20amp fastblow fuse. You can pick a ten-pack of those up for about €3 in Maplin.

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    Did you get the G&G M16 R4 carbine back in stock ?

No, it'll be another week or 10 days.

hi tony or dex, i got one of those smart chargers off you and i was wondering how to set it for a 9.6v mini? i have it set to 8 cells and the 12 o clock position in the 500 to 1000 mA section, discharged and then turned red and then after a few hours turned green but only got 15mins of fire. should i have it turned up to 1000 mA?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Emmm Whats this ? http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=27&products_id=281 ? Please explain ? .. lol

Its something we use from time to time when someone wants to purchase a special item thats not listed on the website. We can change the price, and they can purchase it without us having to go through the hassle of setting up a new product.

We dont use it much (if at all ) now, since we can take Laser and Visa over the phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Cheers : ) (sean thaught : Hmmm eirsoft are selling out for 170E! because of the recession ... no , eirsoft would never do that to us!) lol

• Advertisement

those claymores come in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement