Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Shiva wrote: »
    I had a look around Tommy....no luck I'm afraid.

Ah crap well. Time to hit t'interweb to try and source one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Few new bits and bobs put up on the site.

More to come in the following days including Snap Holsters ( copied from serpa holsters) in 3 different ranges along with dropleg panels.

Anyone notices any errors please let me know.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

if you could get in the star gas l96 in how much would it be hypothetically speaking at the moment hahaha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey guys ,
    Yeah so when i got my 18c And some gas it worked fine in single but in full auto would only fire about 55 or 6 shots beofre the gas just came rushing out from everywere . I thaught i had wasted all my gas on single and there wasn't enought gas in it to push the slide back to keep it going and that was cause it . But now I've just got a brand new caniser of gas and still have the same problem :confused:

Any advice . I'm guessing this is something stupid which can be fixed easly but i don't know .

Regards , Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Hey guys ,
    Yeah so when i got my 18c And some gas it worked fine in single but in full auto would only fire about 55 or 6 shots beofre the gas just came rushing out from everywere . I thaught i had wasted all my gas on single and there wasn't enought gas in it to push the slide back to keep it going and that was cause it . But now I've just got a brand new caniser of gas and still have the same problem :confused:

Any advice . I'm guessing this is something stupid which can be fixed easly but i don't know .

Regards , Sean

prob wrong but i know some glocks mags have a catch u have to undo hear base of the spring

• Advertisement

No . . . . Don't see anything - thanks anyway tho = D

Oww yeah your right there but thats not the problem : ( Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Quick one guys....will the G+G umg silencer fit a DE UMP? I think I saw somebody saw it would but wanted to check with you lot....cos you know what your talking about.....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

No . . . . Don't see anything - thanks anyway tho = D

my mate has the exact same problem and when we took the mag apart we found the valve looks like its been attacked with a screw driver

Cn the valve be reoved using a normal screw driver? Or how do i check ?? ( the valve is the one you fill it with right?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

iceage wrote: »
    Quick one guys....will the G+G umg silencer fit a DE UMP? I think I saw somebody saw it would but wanted to check with you lot....cos you know what your talking about.....:)

Sorry Iceage - they don't quite fit. Doc spent a few minutes trying awhile back, and it doesn't fit properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Did any G&G AEGs come in or was just all G&G accessories?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sorry Iceage - they don't quite fit. Doc spent a few minutes trying awhile back, and it doesn't fit properly.

Thanks Shiva.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi lads,

Looking at putting in an order for the acm rail mounted scope for my a3, have ye them in or could you recommend an alternative to it?
    Kinda like the look of a longer scope for the top rail.
    Thanks again!:)

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Looking at putting in an order for the acm rail mounted scope for my a3, have ye them in or could you recommend an alternative to it?
    Kinda like the look of a longer scope for the top rail.
    Thanks again!:)

They're in stock.
    Doc did some updating on the scopes section of the site, and everything listed there is in stock at the moment. If they go out of stock, we'll be removing them until they come back.

Did any G&G AEGs come in or was just all G&G accessories?

No, just accessories.

The G&G gun order will be a little late. Theres been a delay in the factory in Taiwan, so it will probably be the end of next week before they come in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

They're in stock.
    Doc did some updating on the scopes section of the site, and everything listed there is in stock at the moment. If they go out of stock, we'll be removing them until they come back.

Many thanks Tony,

yet another order flying through cyberspace to ye!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

sorry to be a pain but any news on the Well AWM APS 2 yet? thanks:)

gungun wrote: »
    sorry to be a pain but any news on the Well AWM APS 2 yet? thanks:)

No, not yet - I'll post here the second they land in the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Any word on the Scar yet?

• Advertisement

Lukekul wrote: »
    Any word on the Scar yet?

Arrived yesterday, and will be shipped Monday.

Sorry it took so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

No Worries as long as I have it for HRTA on Saturday :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hi Tony is the MP5 PDW in,by the way nice job on the photos.

Do you have any of the G+G Plastica M4's in stock? I need another gun to keep the voices quiet :D

I will probably be in on Tuesday at some stage.

Cheers.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Do you have any of the G+G Plastica M4's in stock? I need another gun to keep the voices quiet :D

I will probably be in on Tuesday at some stage.

Cheers.

Earliest I'll have them would be Friday, Tommy - sorry. Some kind of delay in Taiwan meant they havent shipped yet.

No bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Speedloaders in stock??

Dropped mine in mud in fingal somewhere never to be seen again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 DavDav

ye lads got any of those m249 mk II's (the solid stock ones) in stock? And you know where a man can get rail for a scope for them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Oh yea forgot to ask, whats the story with the dcu discount is it up and running yet?

• Advertisement

DavDav wrote: »
    ye lads got any of those m249 mk II's (the solid stock ones) in stock? And you know where a man can get rail for a scope for them?

Yeah, we have some in stock. I'll look into getting a rail for you, but are you sure you want a scope on a MK II ?? A para, maybe...but a MK II ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement