Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

No its non blowback.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

liamo333 wrote: »
    No its non blowback.

Dang!! Ah still looks class.

Thanks Liamo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Conkey wrote: »
    Dang!! Ah still looks class.

Thanks Liamo

blowback is great and all, but there's nothing like the supressed sound of a NBB with a silencer fixed, i have the maruzen p99 with the silencer, it's so quiet, i've also fired the mk23 with socom silencer, just as nice, doesnt have the same wow factor as a blow back, but definitely worth getting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Its very accurate to, and hurts like a mad ****!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I have the blowback maruzen p99 and it's a damn fine gbb. My flatmate however has the nbb version and the power difference and accuracy is verrrryyy noticeable.
    I debated for ages which of the two to get and eventually settled for the gbb version simply for the gimmick of it, the recoil effect and the fact that they had the gbb version in tan. The performance and power of the nbb version is far superior and, now that I've used both, if I had to make the decision again I'd probably have gone with the nbb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

well for the last few months i have had problems with gbb, i have a hfc m9 and a kfc glock. i bought the gas for them and they never fired or loaded correctly. today i used the propane adaptor....BINGO! amazing...so if you have all metal gbb, it seems propane is not only considerably cheaper...but also works really well..well for those two above anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conkey

Its very accurate to, and hurts like a mad ****!

I'm sold!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Conkey wrote: »
    I'm sold!:p

So's the gun :)

More coming in next week tho.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Shiva wrote: »
    So's the gun :)

More coming in next week tho.

Just wondering is there any sign of the HK order yet, Im probably free till lunch on Sat so could meet you up at HRTA this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

ahoy there,
    just came across this now, had a quick question. Im pretty interested in getting the M14

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=37

But basically have no clue about airsoft guns legality here. I used a real M14 when i was in america, and f'in love that rifle so much, but obviously youre not going to get one of those through UPS! Basically if i went and ordered that right now, would i need any garda approval, or anything like that?
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

No need for any documentation.

Buy away dude :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

0ubliette wrote:
    ahoy there,
    etc.Cheers

Hi 0ubliette,

Welcome around our little corner of Boards :D
    Feel free to peruse the stickies, they'll answer all your questions.
    Because I'm a nice person, however, I'll summarise briefly: eirsoft's M14 is not classed as a firearm, you are free to buy, own and use at your leisure without any form of authorisation or registration or whatnot (but of course, not to be carried/brandished/used in public).
    As for UPS, never mind RS, getting what is essentially a toy through them is a bit of a sore point at the moment, because they are manifestly less-well informed than us :) (have a look at the 'seized' threads in the Forum)

ambro25 wrote: »
    Hi 0ubliette,

Welcome around our little corner of Boards :D
    Feel free to peruse the stickies, they'll answer all your questions.
    Because I'm a nice person, however, I'll summarise briefly: eirsoft's M14 is not classed as a firearm, you are free to buy, own and use at your leisure without any form of authorisation or registration or whatnot (but of course, not to be carried/brandished/used in public).
    As for UPS, never mind RS, getting what is essentially a toy through them is a bit of a sore point at the moment, because they are manifestly less-well informed than us :) (have a look at the 'seized' threads in the Forum)

I looked through the stickes and all, seems good. Since Eirsoft are based in ireland, apparrently run by shiva here, i didnt think theyd be delivered by UPS anyway (i read the ups threads...what a pain in the arse!)

0ubliette wrote: »
    I looked through the stickes and all, seems good. Since Eirsoft are based in ireland, apparrently run by shiva here, i didnt think theyd be delivered by UPS anyway (i read the ups threads...what a pain in the arse!)

Nah, everything is either by An Post or I meet the customer at HRTA to hand deliver.

Nah, everything is either by An Post or I meet the customer at HRTA to hand deliver.

Excellent! Think i'll have to be buying it so, relive my glory days with the real M14 :D
    Now...do i get a thompson with it too, and an M4A1.....good lord, ill be broke soon!

Now...do i get a thompson with it too, and an M4A1.....good lord, ill be broke soon!

Now really...thats a stupid question. OF COURSE you do !! :D

Seriously though...I'm out of stock of the M14, although I heard from the supplier this morning. There was a delay in shipping, but its on its way - I should have it middle of next week, along with tons of other goodies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Just want to say well done on getting TM stuff.
    The TM P90 TR is on my next to buy list!
    And naturally the TM Socom Mk23

Oh and any news when the ACM Thompson M1A1 is going to be in stock?

:) - My visa loves me.

Thompson should be in middle of next week.

The Mk 23 is sold, but I'll be getting another couple - a few peeps asked about it.

Now really...thats a stupid question. OF COURSE you do !! :D

Seriously though...I'm out of stock of the M14, although I heard from the supplier this morning. There was a delay in shipping, but its on its way - I should have it middle of next week, along with tons of other goodies.

Sweet! Well let us know when the M14 is back in stock..hows the thompson? got any of those?

EDIT
    nevermind, seen above post :D

• Advertisement

god im so tempted by pretty much everything haha..just registered on the site, wondering is this in stock? (steyr aug civilian)

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?products_id=22

any point in me placing an order for it now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

says theres 3 in stock on the list?. cool site though isnt it, im gonna order the MP7 and DBoys M4 CASv., that site isnt goond for my credit card.:D,lol.,

vtec wrote: »
    says theres 3 in stock on the list?. cool site though isnt it, im gonna order the MP7 and DBoys M4 CASv., that site isnt goond for my credit card.:D,lol.,

That's a minus 3 - means there's 3 pre-ordered.

god im so tempted by pretty much everything haha..just registered on the site, wondering is this in stock? (steyr aug civilian)

Yeah, you can order pretty much any of the stuff on the site, even if the stock says 0 or less - It'll all be back in by end of next week at the latest, and I always prioritise pre-orders, and ship them first when stuff gets in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Might wanna check ehobby asia for some kind of sights for that if you do get it.

Might wanna check ehobby asia for some kind of sights for that if you do get it.

what, it doesnt come with the sight thats on it in the pic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Thats only a rail for you to attach a scope to. The military version comes with an integrated scope.

N.O.I.P. wrote: »
    Thats only a rail for you to attach a scope to. The military version comes with an integrated scope.

ah right so thanks

You could always buy it and throw on this
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=57

but Shiva also sells the CA Aug military version, which I'm now thinking of buying (I've had a hankering for one ever since bullets posted his review)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,002 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You could always buy it and throw on this
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=57

but Shiva also sells the CA Aug military version, which I'm now thinking of buying (I've had a hankering for one ever since bullets posted his review)

Have one myself, it gets my vote.

Aw man don't say that I'm hoping someone will talk me out of it, I recently forgot to get the sister a birthday present, if I run out and get my self a CA I think theres a small chance she might sort of kill me a little bit :D

• Advertisement

Aw man don't say that I'm hoping someone will talk me out of it, I recently forgot to get the sister a birthday present, if I run out and get my self a CA I think theres a small chance she might sort of kill me a little bit :D

With a CA Aug in your possession there would be no need to fear her, you would be in such a delirious state of calm that you would feel no pain.

Clearly the man has never met my sister, she could make the Sahara cry :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I got both the Civilian and the Military version of the AUG's . Both Great Buys.

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Shiva a friend put an order for an ARMY SA80 and a pair of Marpat trousers... status still says "procesing". He asked me to put in a post to see what the story was....

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    Shiva a friend put an order for an ARMY SA80 and a pair of Marpat trousers... status still says "procesing". He asked me to put in a post to see what the story was....

Shipping tomorrow or Friday.

civilian aug ordered! :D

Thanks Shiva

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Did I see somewhere that you will be taking orders using Laser soon?

Yep...waiting for the bank to get back to me. Its a pretty involved process, apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Sweet, Im trying to decide between a UMP or the 1911. Choices Choices!

simple answer: Get Both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Yo Shiva, that CA Steyr is after givin me the horn but i dont have that kind of money, is there a military clone version available?

• Advertisement

kinkstr wrote: »
    Yo Shiva, that CA Steyr is after givin me the horn but i dont have that kind of money, is there a military clone version available?

No, not that I'm aware of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

Ok cheers.

Yeah, you can order pretty much any of the stuff on the site, even if the stock says 0 or less - It'll all be back in by end of next week at the latest, and I always prioritise pre-orders, and ship them first when stuff gets in.

with a d-boys spr Mod? ;)

krazy_8s wrote: »
    with a d-boys spr Mod? ;)

Or 5 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 982 ✭✭✭RC car fanatic

thery good choice an cheap enough

Jing Gong will be releasing a military AUG in 2008... *hint*SHIVA!*hint*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Yea but the hotter version is already out ;) *goes and hugs Aug*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Mil beats civ any day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Yea but the hotter version is already out ;) *goes and hugs Aug*

I'm hugging two!! :p

~B

• Advertisement

Mark_Sc wrote: »
    Jing Gong will be releasing a military AUG in 2008... *hint*SHIVA!*hint*

If they're under the legal limit I'll be all over them like a rash :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement