Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

tony did the pistols come in today???

Yeah, they did. I just PM'd you with a list of whats in from your list. The L96 is the only thing I'm waiting for.

T.

G3-Nut wrote: »
    Really! how come you stopped?

They were taking up too much space in the old shop. I have room for them now, so I'm looking at getting them in again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Shiva wrote: »
    They were taking up too much space in the old shop. I have room for them now, so I'm looking at getting them in again.

Ah well thats a good reason...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Big thanks to Richie for sorting my pistol out today. And to Tony for not putting too much pressure on me to empty my wallet.

Excellent service as usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

And you, as usual, correct.

They're the 5" ones Lethal

Bugger! I'll have to look elsewhere:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Cheers lads for sorting out the 416, just one little thing. When I set it to semi, the trigger pull feels like the double action on a P226, its heavy like I'm pulling against the safety setting and then it breaks through instead of a smooth pull the way it use to, the full auto setting feels fine.

I'm charging a now battery to test it, I forgot to ask for a crane stock battery while I was there today if you happen to have any.

EDIT: Happy days, just fired one shot on semi and it did the trick, cheers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

let me know if its still like that after firing a few rounds through it man,
    it sounds like typical symptoms of pulling against the cut off lever when the gearbox over spins. might just need a few rounds in full and then switch back to semi.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads cheers for sorting me out today the glock 18 is savage i cant put it down! and the claymore is great too well worth the wait!

thanks again:D look forward to seeing you soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

FS51 with Folding Stock
    GR300 Long
    GR300 Short
    M14 Walnut Wood
    M16A3
    M4 CQB-S
    M4 CQB-H
    M4 CQB-R
    Scar Light Tan
    M16 SPR

Do you still have the M16 SPR in stock???? As this is what i am waiting for it's part of Jame's order

Do you still have the M16 SPR in stock???? As this is what i am waiting for it's part of Jame's order

The G&G one yes...DBoys one is still out of stock.

• Advertisement

The G&G one yes...DBoys one is still out of stock.

Cheers is there much of a difference???
    And any idea when the DBoys be will be in, i just can't wait to get my hands on it:D as i think that is the one i have ordered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi Lads,

just checking to see if the m203 and/or mad bull long launchers are in stock?

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

just checking to see if the m203 and/or mad bull long launchers are in stock?

Madbull Longs are in, long and short m203 by the weekend or early the following week.

Cheers is there much of a difference???
    And any idea when the DBoys be will be in, i just can't wait to get my hands on it:D as i think that is the one i have ordered

Big Chinese order arriving by Friday or early next week - they should be on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

tony do you have replacement lenses for g&p goggles

Big Chinese order arriving by Friday or early next week - they should be on that.

Cheers Tony just can't wait.........:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

do you have any G&G with a plastic body? if so how much?
    Thanks

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    do you have any G&G with a plastic body? if so how much?
    Thanks

They'll be arriving back in stock int he next couple of days...180 without battery and charger, 199 with battery and charger. Best budget rifle on the market, period.

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    tony do you have replacement lenses for g&p goggles

No, sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

is there any way you could get the website up to whats in the shop? especially for us boggers who find it incredibly difficult to get to dublin??

• Advertisement

is there any way you could get the website up to whats in the shop? especially for us boggers who find it incredibly difficult to get to dublin??

I dont mean to be all mysterious and such.....but watch this space.
    Something is happening as we speak. (Well......type).

Give us about a week, maybe two, and there will be some major changes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Did you get the G&G M16 R4 Carbine in yet?

Did you get the G&G M16 R4 Carbine in yet?

Sorry Head_Hunter...meant to email you this morning.

Its expected early next week - it still hasn't shipped yet, but should leave Taiwan tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Hey Lads, hows things in the shop holding up, sorry i couldnt make it up this morning with paul i was too lazy to get out of the bed lol...anyway, can you lads have my G3 fixed for next week, i will be going up to collect it..

cheers, Bora:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hi Tony could you by any chance get these shells for me http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2431

I would order them myself but there is a chance of them being confiscated by customs due to their appearance.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tony, have G&G released their GR16 A2 plastica yet?:)

Sharad wrote: »
    Hi Tony could you by any chance get these shells for me http://rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2431

I would order them myself but there is a chance of them being confiscated by customs due to their appearance.

Thanks

Oh yeah, I know they will :)

They've seized an order I had coming in on Thursday. It was mainly scopes, chronoes and BBs, but there were a few cheap shotties and a couple of Super 90 shotguns and shells.

I'm still waiting to hear what's happening. The lady who inspected the package has, by her own admission, never heard of airsoft, and is waiting for instructions as to what to do. Hopefully it'll resolve itself on Monday.

This is the first time in 18 months I've had this trouble, so I hope its a hiccup. I'll let you know what happens - if all turns out ok, I'll be stocking them on a regular basis.

EDIT: Just for the record...I know some people might be tempted to turn this into another airsoft vs customs discussion - please dont. They're just doing their job, and I dont want this thread to turn into a debate.

Blay wrote: »
    Tony, have G&G released their GR16 A2 plastica yet?:)

Dont know to be honest - I'm waiting for an update from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Dont know to be honest - I'm waiting for an update from them.

Grand...I'll check with ya in a few days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

They'll be arriving back in stock int he next couple of days...180 without battery and charger, 199 with battery and charger. Best budget rifle on the market, period.
    Is that the m16 r4?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement