Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Are there any of the MAG brand mids for the mp5 in?

If ye have a box of them in stock I'll buy it now off the webstore and just collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

• Registered Users Posts: 27 nero1

Hi,
    Which batteries on your site will fit your Dboys M4 CQB/R .
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Hey, any sign yet of the new G36k barrel I ordered last month?

-Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Tov wrote: »
    Hey, any sign yet of the new G36k barrel I ordered last month?

-Brendan

Been sitting in the shop for weeks now - there was no response when we tried to contact you.

• Advertisement

nero1 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Which batteries on your site will fit your Dboys M4 CQB/R .
    Thanks

None of them, actually.

I'll add the suitable crane stock batteries tomorrow or if I get a chance, tonight.

G3-Nut wrote: »

Yep, and I see you ordered it already :) It'll ship tomorrow.

Are there any of the MAG brand mids for the mp5 in?

If ye have a box of them in stock I'll buy it now off the webstore and just collect.

They'll be back next week - only the M4 ones at the moment.

major sims wrote: »
    Hi Tony and Co was wondering if you can get a replacement sight post/ front end for a Galaxy mp5 k or a pdw if possible and also a front sight post for a A&K m249

Cheers D

wishing all at Eirsoft A happy Christmas

From Skirmish Airsoft Command

Thanks man...same to you.

We'll check it out and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Do you have any copies of AIM issue 1 left?, I was going to get a copy tomorrow if you do as An Post seem to have run off with it.

• Advertisement

Do you have any copies of AIM issue 1 left?, I was going to get a copy tomorrow if you do as An Post seem to have run off with it.

I posted issues one and two to you the other day....you'll probably get it tomrrow.

I have none of issue one left, but Alan is dropping a couple over to me cos a few people ordered them last night.

Shiva wrote: »

lol yeah never realised how good of a site it is, regardless of how i dont find it attractive it sure is affective! i had a look through one, because the frame is so thin, and i aim with both eyes open, it seems that the frame dissapears and all i can see is a reticule on the target nothing else! its awesom! so i was ordering it eitherway, just was wondering would i have it for sunday lolz:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Tov

Been sitting in the shop for weeks now - there was no response when we tried to contact you.

Oh right, sorry about that, I hadn't seen any missed calls on my phone. I'll be in tomorrow to pick it up.

lol yeah never realised how good of a sight it is, regardless of how i dont find it attractive it sure is affective! i had a look through one, because the frame is so thin, and i aim with both eyes open, it seems that the frame dissapears and all i can see is a reticule on the target nothing else! its awesom! so i was ordering it eitherway, just was wondering would i have it for sunday lolz:pac:

can you send down the caps for my ACOG along with it? im sure they will fit in the box?

thanks, Bora

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Any word on the Mbo5 yet?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

can i buy the asg m14 online or is it instore only?thanks

mower wrote: »
    can i buy the asg m14 online or is it instore only?thanks

Its instore only for now....If you give us a call in the shop tomorrow - I havent had a chance to add it yet.

If you look in the Announcements category, you'll see an item called "Unlisted Item Purchase". Its priced at 150, which is the cost of the ASG M14 plus shipping - if you buy that, and mention in the order comment field that its the ASG M14, I'll ship it to you tomorrow.

gungun wrote: »
    Any word on the Mbo5 yet?
    Thanks

Hopefully next week, with the next clone order.

cheers, do you have the rail for scope aswell

mower wrote: »
    cheers, do you have the rail for scope aswell

Sorry, no....not at the moment.

But if you want to wait until tomorrow, theres a couple of AGM M14s lying around waiting to be cannibalised. I can check if the scope rail they come with will fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey tony,
    " The Father " will be coming in on eirsoft to buy my crimbo present . He wasnts it to be a suprise so he made me pic a couple of aeg for him to chose from :O i picked 2 crimbo specials . So when he comes in basically try and edge him towards the m4 cqb .

Fully stocked in those I assume

Hey tony,
    " The Father " will be coming in on eirsoft to buy my crimbo present . He wasnts it to be a suprise so he made me pic a couple of aeg for him to chose from :O i picked 2 crimbo specials . So when he comes in basically try and edge him towards the m4 cqb .

Fully stocked in those I assume

The SD version is gone until Tuesday or Wednesday, but I can substitute the M4A1 or M4 CQB R instead if people want it.

It seems "enough", wasnt quite enough after all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Does the m4 cqg have full rails?

thanks

Does the m4 cqg have full rails?

Yup....both the R and SD have rails. The SD just has a silencer.

any luck with agm rail for the asg,cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

hay have you got the xmas m4 deal in stock and any mid caps for an mp5

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭moogester

Currently, we only ship by standard parcel post (with tracking number) for orders within Ireland.

Does this include N Ireland by any chance? *crosses fingers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Aslong as you can provide us with your relevant details that correspond to legislation up there regarding airsoft ( UKaraararara etc) there should be no problem.

There are a few northern irish residents that purchase from us regularly and once off, but from my experience from sending them, I havnt heard of any problems.

But perhaps the customers from north can enlighten you in regards to any delays they have experienced.

And I'm sure Shiva can enlighten the subject more with specifics.

But as Mr.Packer here <---- I have packed many an order to head up north, but just include in your order comments your vcra/ukara number and/or your skirmish site membership number. I put this information on the front of the package which I have been told by northern irish residents helps greatly when these items go through the postal system up across the border.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

amaughan wrote: »
    hay have you got the xmas m4 deal in stock and any mid caps for an mp5

The Dboys M4CQB-SD deal is currently out of stock, but afaik should be back in supply in soon ( Shiva can shed more light on this)

The G&G plastica deal is indeed in stock.
    Aswell I noticed ebaybanned are selling m4 metal receivers with trades that looks nice, therefore, you could have a FULL METAL G&G M4a1 for €230. THe metal receivers are €50 I think, a customer mentioned it to me today and it was such a clever idea im looking into it myself.

There are also mp5 midcaps in stock, 1 or 2 boxes left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement