Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

HA!! I've figured it out!!!
    I think shiva WANTS us to spend all our money!!! THATs why he stocks the stuff he does!!!
    Well ive got news for you mister, im short on money so ill only be getting the woodland camo jacket and pants and then a bottler of 134a gas, and thats it mister!!!!

Showed you. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Heh heh, love it when parents pay....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

JC Results = Good = MP7
    JC Results = Very Good = MP7 + Extras
    JC Results = Bad/fails/scraping a pass = no MP7 and loads of anger over wasting school fees.

Soo, now I'm debating between Well and Galaxy(Have a thread on arnies) but Shiva, you have no Galaxys in! Will more be in soon?

Yeah, I'll tack a few Galaxy's on to the order thats due Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

hey shiva.... i been looking about only casually now on boards after finding out there is no way i can scirmish but i think i would like to buy an airsoft gun (still have to ask dad tho) but are you getting any sniper rifles around the 100 euro mark if so i would be very tempted and could you advise any aeg to me that would be great!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

HA!! I've figured it out!!!
    I think shiva WANTS us to spend all our money!!! THATs why he stocks the stuff he does!!!
    Well ive got news for you mister, im short on money so ill only be getting the woodland camo jacket and pants and then a bottler of 134a gas, and thats it mister!!!!

Showed you. :P

Yeah....I agree.....I got no money left either..and as Genghiz said...MATE. HA HAAA!! Sooooo i'll just have some batteries, and a MP 7, OHH and one of those mask thingys....(then i screwed up my order, paypalled TWICE:eek: :eek: and Tony sorted it all out..then refunded my cock up!)

Iceage applauds the Shiva, and thanks him for his honesty, and sense of homour!:) :) Ace Web Retailer

• Advertisement

hey shiva.... i been looking about only casually now on boards after finding out there is no way i can scirmish but i think i would like to buy an airsoft gun (still have to ask dad tho) but are you getting any sniper rifles around the 100 euro mark if so i would be very tempted and could you advise any aeg to me that would be great!

Probably try and get something in a week or so...a few people have been asking me about them. Problem with snipers is a lot of them are well over the 1 J limit.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Oh god, I just tried to order the M4 A1 and my paypal limit has been reached and oh god oh god...!!! *panic*

I can see this site being detrimental to my financial well-being.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Silverfish wrote:
    Oh god, I just tried to order the M4 A1 and my paypal limit has been reached and oh god oh god...!!! *panic*

I can see this site being detrimental to my financial well-being.

:)

You'd want to get used to that feeling. Just wait until you feel the urge to buy several €350+ AEGs. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

o1s1n wrote:
    You'd want to get used to that feeling. Just wait until you feel the urge to buy several €350+ AEGs. :eek:

Or one AEG for €1900

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Lemming wrote:
    Or one AEG for €1900

Oh my Gosh its almost a sin to spent that much on something
    that is not even real.

It is my humble opinion that an Airsoft piece of equipment
    should never be more expensive than real-steel.

Spending 1900 on an airsoft to me seems crazy!
    If I was to spend 1900 Euros I could be punching holes out as
    far as 400m with real steel compared to the roughly 20m???? efective
    range of an 1joule airsoft.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

bullets wrote:
    that is not even real.

~B

What's the going market price on an M60A1 these days? I got the curious impression that 7.62mm support weapons were not exactly common place in the local gunsmiths shop :p

And besides, I never ever claimed I was sane :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Shiva wrote:
    Probably try and get something in a week or so...a few people have been asking me about them. Problem with snipers is a lot of them are well over the 1 J limit.

Any idea what make and model you will stock at this stage? A decent TM VSR-10 clone would be nice and would save me having to shell out for the original. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

bullets wrote:
    that is not even real.

~B

Not even real? What, are they imaginary? :p Some people want high quality AEGs. The fact that you could buy a real steel for the same price doesn't mean anything as that's not what they want. High quality = high quality. The projectile means nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Shiva wrote:
    Yeah, I'll tack a few Galaxy's on to the order thats due Friday.
    Brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Shiva,

will you be getting the A&K m249 when they become available? and if so can i be your best friend?? :D

i would be interested in the para version.

thanks
    TOm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

'A&K' M249 AEG seems a little bit more reasonable price wise
    Was nearly gonna buy one but they were out of stock on rsov

~B

Depends on whether or not I can get it downgraded beforehand, Tom. Some of them are easy enough, but some of the factories won't do it.
    Shiva,

will you be getting the A&K m249 when they become available? and if so can i be your best friend?? :D

i would be interested in the para version.

thanks
    TOm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

Shiva will you be getting in any mp7 mags soon

Hunter1100 wrote:
    Shiva will you be getting in any mp7 mags soon

I have Well MP7 mags, the Galaxy's will be in soon(ish)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I see VFC stuff has gone up. Whats the ETA on it? Any chance of the HK416 with both barrel lengths?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Rew wrote:
    I see VFC stuff has gone up. Whats the ETA on it? Any chance of the HK416 with both barrel lengths?

Was thinking that aswell, the 14.5'' would be nice and most places sell both for the same price.

On a side note does anyone know if Shiva will or can order an exact model of something that he does not stock in a one off case?

I'm after dropping and breaking the slide release on my KSC Glock 18 with metal slide. By the time Fire-support get new stock it will be too late. I'd rather get a KSC instead of a KWA on BFSL because of the metal slide and trades.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Shiva wrote:
    Depends on whether or not I can get it downgraded beforehand, Tom. Some of them are easy enough, but some of the factories won't do it.

good point, forgot about the power. the good news is the spring is east to change (apparently), but as you point out, getting it done is the issue.

thanks for the reply and indeed the foresight.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

A mate of mine who went to HRTA on Saturday is interested in getting a CYMA AK47S (CM028S). Is there any chance you would be able to get one in with a few mags and a stick battery? Also some WE M1911 GBB spare mags?

H.O.T.A.S. wrote:
    A mate of mine who went to HRTA on Saturday is interested in getting a CYMA AK47S (CM028S). Is there any chance you would be able to get one in with a few mags and a stick battery? Also some WE M1911 GBB spare mags?

Cyma AK47's and 47S should be here Friday.

There's a few 1911's left. I hadnt bothered with spare mags for them because you get two with them, but if people want them I'm sure I can get them.

Rew wrote:

I can get the longer barrel version - only reason I didnt list it is because the supplier is out of stock, and it could be 3 to 4 weeks before I get it.

The other stuff - I can have it within 7 days. I'm expecting a couple of each of the AK and HK 416 early next week. I'm not ordering the Mk43 unless someone specifically wants one. Nice as it would be to be left with one that I could use myself, my wife would string me up - I'm on thin ice as it is :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Bang me down as taking some of those Galaxy mp7 mags off your hands (say 2 mid caps and a high cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭cpb

Shiva, when will the camo gear be in and any chance you will be getting in a Woodland digital boonie hat. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

And a couple of Galaxy MP7 midcaps here as well, please (which will they be - 50 or 100 rds?).

cpb wrote:
    Shiva, when will the camo gear be in and any chance you will be getting in a Woodland digital boonie hat. Cheers

I'm expecting it any day now...it landed in Ireland on Friday.
    I'll be getting the woodland digital boonie, yeah - he was out of stock when I placed the order.

• Advertisement

ambro25 wrote:
    And a couple of Galaxy MP7 midcaps here as well, please (which will they be - 50 or 100 rds?).

No idea yet :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement