Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Open christmas eve?

Are you having a giraffe?

We're not Argos :P I've got guests to entertain and a footie match to go to :P

Theres a 50% sale though on xmas day......

(obviously thats a complete lie)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

My friends are cooler than giraffes . And girrafes - there cool .

Lol Cheers for letting me sale my soul today lads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

we at sac would just like to extend our gratitude to tony for his generosity today. regards amaughan major sims skirmish airsoft command

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭nutzbutz

thanks Tony for the special courier service to kilkenny with my jg bar10.excellent customer service...much appreciated....cheers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

nutzbutz wrote: »
    thanks Tony for the special courier service to kilkenny with my jg bar10.excellent customer service...much appreciated....cheers!!

No worries.... :)

Got to admit...it got hairy there today for awhile :eek:

Still a few to go to Cork, Galway and Sligo - An Post next day courier service better do what it says on the tin or I'll be going into hiding......

• Advertisement

Hey shiva cheers for helping me out so much today despite the waves of people coming at you .
    Just wondering does the acm p90 have a standard 14mm thread?

Regards,
    Sean

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Hey shiva cheers for helping me out so much today despite the waves of people coming at you .
    Just wondering does the acm p90 have a standard 14mm thread?

Regards,
    Sean

Yup, a counter clockwise one like most guns, there might be a bit of thread lock on it though so it could be tight.,

Cheers vtec . And you didnt slag it - Unlike everybody else . It not a keyring!

oh sorry bout that, i forgot., its an over sized keyring, and will now be referred to as the "P-Ugly or Pugly" for future reference., :D

what ya think of the performance? little beasts arnt they.,

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

m14 recieved ,will the l96 be after xmas,still lookin for scope rail,cheers,have a good xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Hey Tony do you do upgrades on guns?
    If so how much would you charge to install a new spring into a tm vsr g-spec?
    Thanks

vtec wrote: »
    oh sorry bout that, i forgot., its an over sized keyring, and will now be referred to as the "P-Ugly or Pugly" for future reference., :D

what ya think of the performance? little beasts arnt they.,
    your very mean :mad: :p

Dunno - I havnt got to try it out :eek: Its my crimbo prezzy :eek: It sitting under the tree :(

Whats the rof like ? How many mags do youhave for yours ( or was that your review ?)

mower wrote: »
    m14 recieved ,will the l96 be after xmas,still lookin for scope rail,cheers,have a good xmas.

L96 will be with you before Christmas....they're all packed and ready to go.

gungun wrote: »
    Hey Tony do you do upgrades on guns?
    If so how much would you charge to install a new spring into a tm vsr g-spec?
    Thanks

If you supply the spring, €10. IF we do, €25.

Please note, its our policy that if the customer supplies the spring, we wont just upgrade a separate gearbox or piston piston assembly and hand it back...we require the entire gun so we can test it afterwards to make sure it complies with Irish law.

sweet ill have the spring:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Hey Shiva

Do you think you can get your hands on the VFC Knight PDW and if so how much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tony, any chance ya could order me a JG SVD when ya start re-ordering?

Hope the Eirsoft staff have a happy xmas :)

your very mean :mad: :p

Dunno - I havnt got to try it out :eek: Its my crimbo prezzy :eek: It sitting under the tree :(

Whats the rof like ? How many mags do youhave for yours ( or was that your review ?)

yeah that was my review, with the original batch there was 2 68rd mags but they only have 1 with them in this batch, there's also a few small differences like the trades being high lighted etc., the ROF is impressive and they chrono pretty close to the limit.,
    gungun wrote: »
    sweet ill have the spring:D
    get a laylax m100 for it., it'll sit nicely on the 325mark.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

lads do ya's have the black plastic case for the trigger assembly on an l96, in stock or in that spare parts box

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

any p90's left?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Blay wrote: »

Hope the Eirsoft staff have a happy xmas :)

Well thanks to Siva, I think I will have a very great christmas.

I dont wnat to publicaly state what he gave us all as christmas presents, but needless to say, im still in shock.

And if i do tell you, he will be flooded with emails and cvs :)_

Would you guys be able to get that laylax m100 spring for me?:pac:
    Thanks

theres some in stock gungun.,

Way hey^^
    I dont have the gun just yet and when i do get it i doubt ill be allowd upgrade it immedeatly but ill eventualy get to do it :cool:most likely at the start of the new year

how long would it take to install it?
    Thanks again

In the TM it'll be a day or 2, since the bolt has to have a pin be drilled out to access the spring, the Bar10 is a lot easier and only takes about 30seconds for the whole job.,

damn oh well i guess ill get around to it soon enough thanks very much for the help:)

Well thanks to Siva, I think I will have a very great christmas.

I dont wnat to publicaly state what he gave us all as christmas presents, but needless to say, im still in shock.

And if i do tell you, he will be flooded with emails and cvs :)_

LoL
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Belated thanks for the P90 lads and a Happy Christmas to ye all.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

hey Tony i bought a g36k yesterday from another lad in your shop and i just noticed that it said its F.P.S is 338 is that ok because Ive heard that the limit is 320 or something like that??

• Advertisement

Stevo93 wrote: »
    hey Tony i bought a g36k yesterday from another lad in your shop and i just noticed that it said its F.P.S is 338 is that ok because Ive heard that the limit is 320 or something like that??
    Well the legal limit over here is 328fpr but don't mind the box - there often "Over estimated" . I'd say it would be up at about 326-7 or there abouts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement