Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Stevo93 wrote: »
    hey Tony i bought a g36k yesterday from another lad in your shop and i just noticed that it said its F.P.S is 338 is that ok because Ive heard that the limit is 320 or something like that??

If you look at the box, the word "checked" is written on one end in big green marker. That means we chronographed it before selling it, to verify it was legal.

All of our guns are downgraded at source where necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

alright cool thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

You guys open today (monday the 22nd?)

ACW wrote: »
    You guys open today (monday the 22nd?)

Yep, 10.30 AM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Would it be ok for me to collect an order I made online. Its 1562 and do you have any P226 and 229 mags left? Looking for two of each.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

those p90's chrono in nice, one i picked up sits nicely around the 314-316 mark,

cheers tony

might i add that p90 was also fired using the battery that comes with it barely charged. must pick up some hi-caps for it when they come in. wicked little gun, my new night game gun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Blay wrote: »
    Tony, any chance ya could order me a JG SVD when ya start re-ordering?

Hope the Eirsoft staff have a happy xmas :)

Bump.:)

might i add that p90 was also fired using the battery that comes with it barely charged. must pick up some hi-caps for it when they come in. wicked little gun, my new night game gun :D

HA !! "Make someone a nice Christmas present" indeed - I told you it was for you :-p

Blay wrote: »
    Bump.:)

Yeah, no problem, if you're sure.

Apparently they're pure crap though.

And Happy Christmas to you too ;)

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    HA !! "Make someone a nice Christmas present" indeed - I told you it was for you :-p

and the caw launcher is for my old man :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Yeah, no problem, if you're sure.

Apparently they're pure crap though.

And Happy Christmas to you too ;)

Ah it's gonna see some upgrades anyway so it should be ok :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭P.K

i dont suppose you have any silicone hop ups left by anychance:D

p90 shooting 319-324 with a charged battery,

cheers tony and happy xmas

P.K wrote: »
    i dont suppose you have any silicone hop ups left by anychance:D

Yep. Lots. I hid them on Vtec so he cant upgrade everything he sees with one ! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Can you put two of those by for me? I will be in either during or just after Christmas.

Thanks and Happy Christmas to you all.

Thanks very much lads, and merry christmas
    hope the pidgeon nets work:P

and Vtec
    is that tape i see in my hop up:cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yes, thats called PTFE, and its helps to give a better air seal, most people just stick the hop in, but i thought id be nice and go the hole hog for ya.,

vtec wrote: »
    Yes, thats called PTFE, and its helps to give a better air seal, most people just stick the hop in, but i thought id be nice and go the hole hog for ya.,

thanks very much, iam messing with ya:D
    i dont suppose you'd be able to hold a mosfet for me till after christmas, please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

Still a few to go to Cork, Galway and Sligo - An Post next day courier service better do what it says on the tin or I'll be going into hiding......

afraid you will have to start your e+e. the sligo order is still AWOL. was posted saturday :(
    anyway, hopefully it arrives tomorow. have good christmas and all that jazz ;)

• Advertisement

afraid you will have to start your e+e. the sligo order is still AWOL. was posted saturday :(
    anyway, hopefully it arrives tomorow. have good christmas and all that jazz ;)

PM me the order number and I'll chase it up for you.

PM me the order number and I'll chase it up for you.
    i didn't get an order number. i bought and paid for it in the shop on friday, but it was not in stock so (i think it was your vtec..? ..) suggested he get it sent down to my home place in sligo when it gets in, as i was heading home for the holidays the next day. he called me that evening to confirm my address, and called the next day to let me know it was on its way. all top notch until dear postal service got their mits on it. lol. the order was for a jg steyrA3.

i didn't get an order number. i bought and paid for it in the shop on friday, but it was not in stock so (i think it was your vtec..? ..) suggested he get it sent down to my home place in sligo when it gets in, as i was heading home for the holidays the next day. he called me that evening to confirm my address, and called the next day to let me know it was on its way. all top notch until dear postal service got their mits on it. lol. the order was for a jg steyrA3.

Ahhh.....I know this one :)

It was sent via UPS because I didnt trust An Post to get it there. According to the tracking number it will be there tomorrow. I'll PM you the details now.

Ahhh.....I know this one :)

It was sent via UPS because I didnt trust An Post to get it there. According to the tracking number it will be there tomorrow. I'll PM you the details now.

cool. got the details. hope you gave them my number. most couriers cannot find our place without calling for directions. i am just off the phone with fedex now with that problem. the joy of living in the middle of nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Hey tony could you gimme a shout when you have those p90 mags in ?

cheers,
    Sean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yup I put your phone number on the parcel so you could be contacted.

Should be with you soon :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

Howya,
    Are you open tomorrow?
    If so what times?
    Thanks.

Nope., :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

When are you open again?

• Advertisement

I think it will be next monday, although i'm not 100% sure on that., drop Shiva a PM and he'll clue you in.,:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement