Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

evening gents, just wondering what your opening times are over the "festive" period???? as i may have to release some of my money in your fine establishment.
    and run a certain M4 thats absolutely F.U.B.A.R past richie.

oh and merry christmas all keep up the good work.
    Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

Just that Disaster and I were looking to take you up on your offer on the box of 6 bottles of pellets for the Dark Mist event on the night before you open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Opening hours should be up on the website soonish.

I'm sure the boss can accomodate you with that awful burden of legal tender weighing down your pocket :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Cheers for being ever so willing to take my money throughout the year, have a good 'un lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

merry xmas and thanks for the help and advice cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hope ye have a good break lads, I'm sure it'll be hectic after xmas.

Do you have in;

g&p 120 motor, to suit an AK v3 gearbox

Box of 8 mp5 mids

Shotgun, 3 shot jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mower

l96 arrived for xmas cheers.still trying to find scopemount for asg m14,i know you can .happy x mas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

my A3 arrived today. cheers guys. busy messing it up now. happy christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

merry christmas to all of you guys in eirsoft!!!

thanks for all your help during the year and great service....i look forward to you taking more of my money next year:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hi Tony

When do you open again?

and a happy x-mas to yourself and all staff members.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I think it'll be Tuesday sharad.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Tony I placed a wrong order online. I will call the shop on Tuesday and explain it then. In the meantime pls don't process it.

Sorry for the inconvenience

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

a big merry Christmas and happy new year to ye all in eirsoft.

thanks for the type 89 from tm and the stunning g&g hk....

thanks tony for helping the missus out...and for getting them to us also, much appreciated dude.

and as for you vtec, you fecken drug hawker :D , it was your fault for the g&g HK and that airsoft pron you put up on this very board about it LOL ....looks the dogs ganglies tbh...cant wait to have a rip after christmas now ...

the type 89 is absolutely stunning also...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

So give us a shout when the MK23 Socoms come back in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hey just wandering when you will have your full selection of pistols back in stock because the website only has 7-8. write back whenever and merry christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Any chance of you lads heading up to the dark mist taking my legal tender off me before opening:P

Hoping to get the 18000 pellets :P

And possibly a sling and magpul ends for the mags

Richie can you replace the o ring on the valve on the bottom of a p226 mag, or do i just buy a ned one.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

vtec wrote: »
    I think it'll be Tuesday sharad.,:)

You guys open on Weds? Two friends want to drop into you.

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Richie can you replace the o ring on the valve on the bottom of a p226 mag, or do i just buy a ned one.

Cheers

Any hardware will have a box of o-rings of different sizes, just bring it with ye, they are like 20c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Greetings everyone....hope you all had a great Christmas.

Thanks a million for all the good wishes, and sincere apologies for not being around to return them.

Theres been a big Eircom problem in my area for the last week or so, so my Internet connection has been next to unusable.

This is just a quick note while I have a stable conection to say we're open again tomorrow from 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM, and on New Years Eve from 10.30 AM to 4.00 PM.

I'll scan back through this thread and reply to all the emails and PMs tomorrow once I get into work and get to a stable 'net connection.

Theres a big announcement coming then too, but possibly tonight if the 'net connection stays usable and I get the final confirmation I've been waiting for.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays :)

• Advertisement

OMG big announcement!

Gah I have poker to attend, and hopefully win :)

Tony, wish me luck, the winnings will be going to you lads hopefully ;)

Any hardware will have a box of o-rings of different sizes, just bring it with ye, they are like 20c.

Cheers

I lost the poker :(

Ahhh well.....stercus accidit. :)

Want to play?

Id a nice night last night, went out with 40 and came home with €170 :P

I think pizzas on me today in work :P

Want to play?

Id a nice night last night, went out with 40 and came home with €170 :P

I think pizzas on me today in work :P

Well for some, i only came second in my game of poker so just got my buy in back, not too bad, but would have prefered to win. Meh win some you loose some

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Well for some, i only came second in my game of poker so just got my buy in back, not too bad, but would have prefered to win. <b>Meh win some you loose some</b>

good attitude...if your a **** player :P

Theres no losing for me ;)

Yea i am pretty crap, mates are worse though lol. Doc any of those big bottles of .23's in? Might be down later

Folks....a bit of news....

For those of you living under a rock, over the last 12 months or so, G&G have established an excellent name in this country for the quality and finish of their guns, and have become one of the first brands people mention when discussing high end gear, and deservedly so.

Guay Guay Trading, in Taiwan, the manufacturers of the G&G range of AEGs and accessories, have appointed Eirsoft.ie as the exclusive distributors of G&G, Top Tech and CM Plastica guns in Ireland.

This means our range will be substantially increasing over the next few weeks, and we'll have the newest and best releases from them as they're released.

We'll also be offering wholesale prices to established airsoft retailers if any of our colleagues are interested in also stocking the G&G range.

To celebrate the start of this partnership, we're offering the G&G CM16 M4A1 Plastica PLUS battery and charger at the substantially reduced price of €160. The regular retail price of this gun is €180, without battery and charger, and its easily the best budget gun on the market today.

This offer will run until January 31st, or until stocks last - which to be honest, won't be much longer :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Awesome deal....

bought my G&G 47 from Eirsoft and hopefully will soon be purchasing a mount and red dot to go with it. :)

Do you stock any extra magazines not listed on the site? I'm looking for a kjw m9 co2 mag...and also looking for an olive sling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement