Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Congratulations Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Do you stock any extra magazines not listed on the site? I'm looking for a kjw m9 co2 mag...and also looking for an olive sling.

I actually got some of those M9 mags in by mistake a few weeks ago, and they sold very quickly. I'll have more in the New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Congratulations on the news Tony!

Since it's the christmas holiday period, I'll assume there's not been much movement on any inbound deliveries?

Lemming wrote: »
    Congratulations on the news Tony!

Since it's the christmas holiday period, I'll assume there's not been much movement on any inbound deliveries?

No, 'fraid not .... I'd imagine that will be in on or around the 8th or 9th of Jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Congratulations mate. There's no finer feeling than earning the sole distributor right's for a complete line for the RoI. Nice one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Shiva wrote: »
    I actually got some of those M9 mags in by mistake a few weeks ago, and they sold very quickly. I'll have more in the New Year.

Would they be listed on the site upon arrival or should I mail you later in the new year? I know you wouldn't have time to put everything on the website...There's a mount and Scope I want off you, so it'd be very handy for me to get the mag as well. Thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

hey guys cheers for the help with the M4...richie better not let me down:p:p
    and thanks for the lovely....yes i said lovely AUG its workin a treat:D

oh and cheers to DOC for makin my aug box look like a huge drug crate and gettin funny looks in town:p:p

all in all top notch service, I'll be coming back.

Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I had a feeling it had something to with G&G last night, should have done the lotto at the weekend too but there you go.

Looking foward to the extended range of goodies that G&G don't even have on their site.

You don't by any chance have the stick batteries for the UMG in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Does anyone know if the g&g m4 take dboys mags??

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

yea my mates done it today and it worked

congrats Tony

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Congratulations, Tony!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

awesome news tony... congrats

Folks,

Sorry about the late notice, but due to unforseen circumstances we cant open up today.

We'll be open as usual on Saturday, January 2nd.

Just thought I'd mention it in case peeps were planning on dropping in today.

I had a feeling it had something to with G&G last night, should have done the lotto at the weekend too but there you go.

Looking foward to the extended range of goodies that G&G don't even have on their site.

You don't by any chance have the stick batteries for the UMG in stock?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have 8.4v sticks in stock.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have 8.4v sticks in stock.

Oh!, I just placed an order for the 9.6v and a few other things. I have to be awkward don't I.

The old waiting game.

Would they be listed on the site upon arrival or should I mail you later in the new year? I know you wouldn't have time to put everything on the website...There's a mount and Scope I want off you, so it'd be very handy for me to get the mag as well. Thanks. :)

No problem - I'll put them on the site when they're in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Congrats Tony.

But damn you, now my opitions for what to do with my christmas over time are 3 not 2. Grrr...

Oh!, I just placed an order for the 9.6v and a few other things. I have to be awkward don't I.

The old waiting game.

Yeah, just received that order...many thanks.

You can pick it up as requested - it'll be ready Saturday.

I'll give you the 8.4v battery and refund you the price difference and the shipping costs.

Yeah, just received that order...many thanks.

You can pick it up as requested - it'll be ready Saturday.

I'll give you the 8.4v battery and refund you the price difference and the shipping costs.

Yep, sure thats fine thanks. See you then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Are you open today?

• Advertisement

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Are you open today?

Sorry Tommy, no.

We were supposed to be, but the Business Centre was closed for some reason. Havent been able to get in touch with the owner yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mp5sd5

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a mag for a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless without having to try and find some international sites which may not arrive for months, if ever?

mp5sd5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I might be able to get a mag for a Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless without having to try and find some international sites which may not arrive for months, if ever?

We have WE Hi-Cappa mags in stock, which fit the Dual Stainless perfectly, if I remember correctly.

I'll check for you when we're back in on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Hey Tony, was recommended to eirsoft for my first AEG purchase. My question: your Dboys / Kalash AKS74 - do you have it with the real wood handguards? My heart is set on it, and for 160 quid I'm sold. But I hate the black polymer grips....

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Hey Tony, I see the site was updated, does that mean the mk.23 Socoms are back in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭andy g

have you got a dboy m4a1 and a sig p226 and utrair gas thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony, any Ultrair Green Gas in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

gratz on the G&G announcement and dag nam you cause now ive had a look at my next rifle ...... it has to be an ak and the gg full wood and metal one looks sexeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Are you guys open tomorrow by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

can you pm me when my cannon :rolleyes: comes in cheers :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement