Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

are you open today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

daz801 wrote: »
    are you open today

No, sorry - we're not open until Monday.

We were planning on opening for the break between Christmas and New Year, and again tomorrow, but the Centre we're based in is closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 E.B.

hey i got a mp5 a4 off you a few months ago and i have come upon a problem with the fire selector.When i have it set to safe and forget and pull the triger lightly it switches to semi auto and fires. I am woundering have you come across this problem before and if so can it be fixed?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hi Tony,

Are the pistols on the site the only ones you currently sell , or is there more available in the store?
    Hoping to pop over to you on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

scanlant wrote: »
    Howdy Shiva,
    loving the SCAR I bought last saturday (and thanks for the biscuits...I'd better bring some next time I'm up :pac:)

I've spent the week pondering over the A&K M249 Para, and I'm 99% sold, but I've got a question for yourself or the tech manager:
    What upgrades do you put in it?

Thanks
    vtec wrote: »
    Ya dont "need" to put anything into them but a new hopup rubber would go a long way, the gears, piston etc are all normal ones you can get for v3 and v3 gearboxes and the trigger contacts are a mirco switch instead,,.

Thanks vtec, but I'm looking to upgrade the gearbox/hop etc and since I'm mechanically challenged, I'm hoping that someone (wonder who that could be ;)) would install them into the unit (that hasn't been bought yet...just checking costs). Cost is not a huge issue.

How much would it cost to upgrade it to make it a kick-ass support aeg? You know high rof etc etc.
    Thanks, T

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

Howdy Tony

Just want to ask about your WE M1911s do they come with two mags like in the picture advertised or just the standard one?
    I'm interested in picking up another pistol or an Mp5k

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

What G&Gs do you have in stock or will be getting soon?
    Cheers

jigsaw 1 wrote: »
    What G&Gs do you have in stock or will be getting soon?
    Cheers

I cant remember, to be honest. I know theres some M4A1 plasticas left, and a couple of M4 CQB H and S.

We're back in the shop tomorrow, so I'll post a list of whats in and whats coming soon.

Walsh475 wrote: »
    Howdy Tony

Just want to ask about your WE M1911s do they come with two mags like in the picture advertised or just the standard one?
    I'm interested in picking up another pistol or an Mp5k

Thanks

They usually come with two. Whenever I can, I get the ones with two mags, but sometimes the only ones available are with one. I highlight it on the site when its just the single mag.

The Master wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

Are the pistols on the site the only ones you currently sell , or is there more available in the store?
    Hoping to pop over to you on Monday.

No, theres a much better range in the shop Rob, although we may be a bit light on stock after Christmas. It'll take a week or so to get stuff back in stock.

• Advertisement

E.B. wrote: »
    hey i got a mp5 a4 off you a few months ago and i have come upon a problem with the fire selector.When i have it set to safe and forget and pull the triger lightly it switches to semi auto and fires. I am woundering have you come across this problem before and if so can it be fixed?

Can you drop back in to us so we can have a look ?

The selector is a bit ropey on most MP5 models, to be honest - its usually the first part that starts to give trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Heya tony any word on when ye are planning to update the site as to what you actually have in stock and in what quantity for us culchies:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

Hey tony are you not selling those 40 euro shotguns anymore? and is that plastica offer still going?:D

Horse84 wrote: »
    Heya tony any word on when ye are planning to update the site as to what you actually have in stock and in what quantity for us culchies:p

Nothing will change on the existing site at the moment - its just too difficult to keep the quantities up to date.

But we're implementing a new site based on a different back-end system in the next 4 to 6 weeks. This one is much easier to update, and will be tied in to our point of sale system. This has been in the works for the last couple of months, but we held off until after Christmas to implement it.

Doc is coming on board full time to manage it as part of his college work experience, so its a priority for the first quarter of 2009.

Hey tony are you not selling those 40 euro shotguns anymore? and is that plastica offer still going?:D

Plastica (I hate that name - they should have called it something else :)) offer is on until we run out.

I plan on continuing the shotguns, but I took them off the site because those wonderfully competent people in customs STILL havent decided whether or not they need to be licensed, or whether or not they need to be sent to The Park for testing. Instead, they've refused to release them and the extremely dangerous chronographs, BBs and holsters also on that shipment until .....

Actually...I dont know what they're waiting for. They havent bothered telling me, or even making a decision one way or the other. Probably too busy filming documentaries. In the meantime, they're sitting in a warehouse in Dublin Airport racking up storage charges for the past eight weeks. And guess who gets to pay those ?

Bitter ? Who, me ? :)

Anyway, to answer your question :) Yes, we'll still be carrying them once I can be sure I can import them without all this hassle. I'm presuming this is a once-off, because I've had countless orders of AEGs since that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

They still haven't got to you?:eek: i was in talkin to you about them well before christmas...thats ridiculous. Plasticas yeh makes em sound really cheap, how many do you have in stock i might be coming in tomorrow to get bb's and other things so i might pick one up :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Civil servants....they might be on holiday untill sometime in February.

Shiva wrote: »
    I cant remember, to be honest. I know theres some M4A1 plasticas left, and a couple of M4 CQB H and S.

We're back in the shop tomorrow, so I'll post a list of whats in and whats coming soon.

Do you have any CQBR's ?

Do you have any CQBR's ?

I think theres one left. I'll know tomorrow, and PM you.

They still haven't got to you?:eek: i was in talkin to you about them well before christmas...thats ridiculous. Plasticas yeh makes em sound really cheap, how many do you have in stock i might be coming in tomorrow to get bb's and other things so i might pick one up :D

Theres about 10 left, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tony, any word on when that G&G CQB-S will be in?

Blay wrote: »
    Tony, any word on when that G&G CQB-S will be in?

Tomorrow, I think. You should have it in a day or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Tony - got any of the Kalash AKS-74 rifles with the real wood handguards as opposed to polymer? Cheers.

have any G&G CM16 carbine plasticas left?
    How much is the CQBR?
    Cheers

Tony - got any of the Kalash AKS-74 rifles with the real wood handguards as opposed to polymer? Cheers.

Yes, I think so - I kinda lost track in the run up to Christmas though - I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Yes, I think so - I kinda lost track in the run up to Christmas though - I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Cheers, i was gonna ring ye tomorrow anyway to order one. :)

have any G&G CM16 carbine plasticas left?
    How much is the CQBR?
    Cheers

About 10 Plasticas left, and the R is 350

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

any update on them batteries yet lads?

G3-Nut wrote: »
    any update on them batteries yet lads?

Shipped to you before Xmas, Bora.

I'll check their status when I get in tomorrow, but they should have reached you by now - they went by courier well before the cutoff date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

Shipped to you before Xmas, Bora.

I'll check their status when I get in tomorrow, but they should have reached you by now - they went by courier well before the cutoff date.

yeah i remember you had them ready to dispatch about a week or more before xmos!

well he couldnt find my housing estate the last time maybe it happened again?

thanks T.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement