Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Shiva wrote:
    I can get the longer barrel version - only reason I didnt list it is because the supplier is out of stock, and it could be 3 to 4 weeks before I get it.

Does that include the VFC416 with both barrel lengths in the box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Rew wrote:
    Does that include the VFC416 with both barrel lengths in the box?

No, I've asked about that, but I'm still waiting for an answer.

The one listed on eirsoft.ie just has the 267mm barrel.

Shiva wrote:
    No, I've asked about that, but I'm still waiting for an answer.

The one listed on eirsoft.ie just has the 267mm barrel.

Cheers, id be intertested to hear what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭bewildered

Also Tony, just wondering if you got my email. I got one from you about pending stock on the propane adaptor, and that my order will be shipped on monday. If you could give me a call I have a few things to ask you about, as well as arranging a meet up point. I think I gave you my phone number, if not just PM me and Ill give it to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭Hunter1100

When can we expect the propane adapter to be in stock again

• Advertisement

Hunter1100 wrote:
    When can we expect the propane adapter to be in stock again

They arrived today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Any when you will have the Jing Gong aug in next?

Just a quick note to anyone still waiting for me to ship an order -

I was left short a bit of kit on the last delivery, mainly some AK-47's, Steyr AUG's, M4 midcaps and Dboys 300 round hicaps.

I should have them all in again by Friday, along with a load more M4A1's, AK's and UMP's.

I also got another batch of propane adapters today, and more green gas will be here during the week.

I'm sorry if you've been waiting for awhile - I'm completely swamped with orders and its taking time to get them all shipped. I should get through them all by the weekend though. Thanks for your patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hi m8
    dunno if you saw my last email but dont post as I wont get it - nobody at home until late every evening as we both work.

Meeting as originally agreed is best for me.:)
    I am in Dublin for the day tomorrow and can meet you anywhere anytime!

Aidan.

Hi m8
    dunno if you saw my last email but dont post as I wont get it - nobody at home until late every evening as we both work.

Meeting as originally agreed is best for me.:)
    I am in Dublin for the day tomorrow and can meet you anywhere anytime!

Aidan.

No worries Aidan...I'll be in touch. I'm waiting for the camo gear, mags and silicone oil - should have them all this week.

• Advertisement

Any chance I'd be able to buy one of those aug's off you? or are they all on pre order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Shiva wrote:
    No worries Aidan...I'll be in touch. I'm waiting for the camo gear, mags and silicone oil - should have them all this week.

Oooohhhhhhh, it's just like Christmas Eve:D
    Rubs hands together vigorously!

I can wait on the extras if they are going to be delayed, and just pick up the M4 CQB/R (shudders with anticipation in true Homer style)

Cheers
    aidan.

Any chance I'd be able to buy one of those aug's off you? or are they all on pre order?

They're all pre-ordered, but I'll be getting more soon.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I ordered the M4 A1 yesterday, and now its like the countdown to Christmas again :(

Only <insert number here> more big sleeps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Shiva wrote:

I'm sorry if you've been waiting for awhile - I'm completely swamped with orders and its taking time to get them all shipped. I should get through them all by the weekend though. Thanks for your patience.

You sound like you complaining!! :D:D:D
    If you want i'm sure the good people of boards.ie will order some of their stuff somewhere else if you want. :P :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

WTF ,dont threaten the man ,wasnt so long ago shiva only had 7 aegs to choose from ,look at how much gear is stocking now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Silverfish wrote:
    I ordered the M4 A1 yesterday, and now its like the countdown to Christmas again :(

Only <insert number here> more big sleeps!

LOL haven't been skirmishing yet and already ordering the 2nd AEG, bold Silverfish, bold :)

If you want i'm sure the good people of boards.ie will order some of their stuff somewhere else if you want. :P :P

Then I'd have to hunt them down and shoot them. With .2g 6mm BBs, naturally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

gandalf wrote:
    LOL haven't been skirmishing yet and already ordering the 2nd AEG, bold Silverfish, bold :)

Was thinking that myself :p

As I said to a couple of gandalf's friends who went to HRTA for the first time last weekend, "welcome to your new habit. say goodbye to your bank balance" :p

Shiva any chance of getting a Jing Gong G36C off you if your heading to HRTA this weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Lemming wrote:

As I said to a couple of gandalf's friends who went to HRTA for the first time last weekend, "welcome to your new habit. say goodbye to your bank balance" :p

One of them has already bought and more than likely had delivered an M4 from Shiva today LOL...

Shiva any chance of getting a Jing Gong G36C off you if your heading to HRTA this weekend?

I'm not sure I'll be there...I have some real steel to try out on Saturday :D

If I am there, no worries - it'll be between about 10:30 to 12:00, and I'll bring one with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

Shiva wrote:

Come on, dont leave us hanging!

Shiva wrote:

Get anything good?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Lemming wrote:

yeah well...you see it....it's because... if you just... no, there's no justification.:)

I see, I want, I get. That's how I roll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Silverfish wrote:
    yeah well...you see it....it's because... if you just... no, there's no justification.:)

I see, I want, I get. That's how I roll.

It's all good!

And besides, like I can really complain given what abuse I've hurled at my credit card in the last week :p

You'll like your D-Boys by the way - which one was it you ordered? Gandalf got the M4 on Saturday and I must say, it's rather nice indeed.

HMmmm, I wonder if Xtreme are willing to set me up with a special discount account given the amount of BBs I'm going to be needing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Shiva wrote:
    I'm not sure I'll be there...I have some real steel to try out on Saturday

Ah... you noticed the bigger margins to be had on RS retail as well, have you? :D

Camo gear arrived today, finally.

I'll start shipping it over the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Shiva wrote:
    Camo gear arrived today, finally.

I'll start shipping it over the weekend.

wah-hoooo!!! looking forward to it.
    Not that I have any need for the stuff other than it
    looking pure cool.

If you have updated pics for the site be sure and upload em.

~B

• Advertisement

I'll probably take some over the weekend.

The digital woodland shirt and trousers are different shades in those pictures.
    They're actually identical.

My missus has her eye on one of the woodland tee shirts and a pair of trousers. I'm gradually converting her.

I just need to convince her to pose wearing the camo and toting an m4 :D
    bullets wrote:
    wah-hoooo!!! looking forward to it.
    Not that I have any need for the stuff other than it
    looking pure cool.

If you have updated pics for the site be sure and upload em.

~B

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement