Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Shiva wrote: »
    I got the minimum quantity of 6, because I didnt want to risk buying a huge amount and them being crap.

Richie has been playing with it since we opened the carton an hour ago.
    Every now and again, I can here little squeals of delight from the stockroom as he inspects it.......

Early verdict is its very, very well put together, comes without a battery and charger, and is "the sex", according to the guru.

How much???
    and are there any left? Can i pay by paypal and collect in shop?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Bwhahahaa!

I'm the first in the country to get a MASADA! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

no...i've had one for 2 weeks now ;)

Pics or it didnt happen.,;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

he's talking about his car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Bwhahahaa!

I'm the first in the country to get a MASADA! :p

Either you stop claiming it's a Masada or I'm revoking your Magpul rights and calling in the Pink Fluffy Bunny of Death.

It's good to hear they haven't messed it up. The ACM MBUS are out now too, they'd look at home on one.
    At least it's an alternative to the usual M4 without losing any function.

Hmmm, that reads like back tracking to me dex!

You must be dying to get one now., haha.,:D
    It "is" a masada, although its actually called the ACR.,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

.... im confused you have bought the judean fortress? wtf has that got to do with airsoft....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

.... im confused you have bought the judean fortress? wtf has that got to do with airsoft....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masada

Skirmishing there would be pretty sweet :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Hmmm, that reads like back tracking to me dex!

You must be dying to get one now., haha.,:D
    It "is" a masada, although its actually called the ACR.,:)

Far from back tracking, I'll readily and happily accept the facts if they disprove me. I wasn't expecting much performance wise because I had heard it was a JLS production, AA are that bit better. At least they have some good rep.

I'll decide what it is when I see it. From the pictures it looked like a cross between them. Much hinges on the bolt and cocking handle. I'm not that mad after one actually, just curious to see how it looks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    In stock -

JG AUG A1, A2 (AUG A3 left short - to follow next week)

how short, did my two A3's arrive or will it be next week?
    thanks

NakedDex wrote: »
    I'll decide what it is when I see it. From the pictures it looked like a cross between them. Much hinges on the bolt and cocking handle. I'm not that mad after one actually, just curious to see how it looks.

The Bolt is the Masada design, as apposed to the ACR, The fire selector is accurate too where i was expecting it to just be a run of the mil M4 gearbox and selector plate.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi

how short, did my two A3's arrive or will it be next week?
    thanks

Just emailed you there - Can you reply and let me know how to proceed ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

In stock -

Kart P90

Is that the ACM P90 that has such a good review http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427928?
    If so, can you hold one until Friday please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

any news on my 416 lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Theres a serious quality feel off that masada alrite, only a fool would pay the extra for the magpul one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Theres a serious quality feel off that masada alrite, only a fool would pay the extra for the magpul one...

Did you find out how much they are by any chance.

You never know some may buy the Magpul version being Magpul fans and to have the official version.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Any word of that G&G order Tony?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Did you find out how much they are by any chance.

You never know some may buy the Magpul version being Magpul fans and to have the official version.:)

I'd be interested in the Masada as well, was planning on a Dboys SCAR but would prefer a Masada if the quality and price is right!
    Can you get them in tan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

mcgovern wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the Masada as well, was planning on a Dboys SCAR but would prefer a Masada if the quality and price is right!
    Can you get them in tan?

I've only seen the Masada in tan in both a.s and r.s. I don't think Richie would be as happy with it as he is if were in black.

Time to stock up on DE Pmags.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've only seen the Masada in tan in both a.s and r.s. I don't think Richie would be as happy with it as he is if were in black.

Here is the rs in black, (though the first one looks a bit weird)

D100_8697_img.jpg
    8.jpg

I was sure the pic I seen for the airsoft one was black, but might just have been a bad pic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Shiva this a longshot but any chance Cybergun AKMs came in.Also any plan to stock the Kalash AKMs when they are released?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

So how much is Eirsoft selling the Masada's for ?

~B

LOL., yup, its a tan one alright, the black one hasnt been released in airsoft form yet, as far as i'm aware.,:)
    bullets wrote: »
    So how much is Eirsoft selling the Masada's for ?

~B
    i think they'll be about 190 bullets,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

As far as I am aware, the sling swivel on the M14's are not compatible, tried it on Saturday with our clone m14.

I can ask Vtec about the possibility of it. We do stock barrel mounted bipods that should be with us in the coming days, so I can let you know the status of that.

I got a chance to look at said gun, just up from the sling attachment is a small threaded hole. Do any of your bipods have anything to suit this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I was trying that myself but the bipod wont fit into that hole.

I think barrel mounted is the only way we can accomodate you, though maybe Shiva or Mcguivar can give a better insight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I was trying that myself but the bipod wont fit into that hole.

I think barrel mounted is the only way we can accomodate you, though maybe Shiva or Mcguivar can give a better insight.

Well put the question to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭steinone

x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Did those p90 hi caps come in(clones)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

LOL., yup, its a tan one alright, the black one hasnt been released in airsoft form yet, as far as i'm aware.,:)

Or as far as you care :p

Very gucci, pity im broke

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement