Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hiya, do you guys stock replacement seals for ICS grenade shells or other seals that will work for ICS grenades?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Sharad wrote: »
    Hiya, do you guys stock replacement seals for ICS grenade shells or other seals that will work for ICS grenades?

Sorry Sharad, we dont.

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    Very gucci, pity im broke

Makes no difference - the last one just sold :)

Shiva this a longshot but any chance Cybergun AKMs came in.Also any plan to stock the Kalash AKMs when they are released?

No, no Cybergun ones in stock, but we'll definitely have the Kalash ones when they're released.

Did those p90 hi caps come in(clones)

No, it'll be in February at this stage - all the Chinese suppliers are shutting down for Chinese New Year.

• Advertisement

Blay wrote: »
    Any word of that G&G order Tony?

Still a few weeks away Blay, sorry.

I'm trying to source your CQB S at retail price, just to get one for you - I know you've been waiting ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Sorry Tony, may have missed my question, those Karl p90s...are they the ACM P90 that has such a good review http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427928?

If so, can you hold one until Friday please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

Shiva wrote: »
    No, it'll be in February at this stage - all the Chinese suppliers are shutting down for Chinese New Year.

No bother, thanks for the speedy reply:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Hay tony...

Is that Strike system flash lights with mounts in Stock? and the M4 Mid caps box of 8 ,MP5 midcaps 8 too? - if so can ya mkeep em for me cos ill be in tomorrow afternoon - wanna be sure before dragging me arse out from Wickla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Sorry Sharad, we dont.

That's alrite, might as well buy a new grenade. What type of 40mm launcher grenades do you have in stock and how much would they cost me. Gonna be in tomorrow for the other stuff. Just wanna make sure, I bring enough cash:)

• Advertisement

ACW wrote: »
    Sorry Tony, may have missed my question, those Karl p90s...are they the ACM P90 that has such a good review http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055427928?

If so, can you hold one until Friday please?

Sorry, I did see it, just missed replying when I was doing all the others :)

Yep, thats the one, and I have a few in stock.

Sharad wrote: »
    That's alrite, might as well buy a new grenade. What type of 40mm launcher grenades do you have in stock and how much would they cost me. Gonna be in tomorrow for the other stuff. Just wanna make sure, I bring enough cash:)

I have Madbull 120's and 204's, at €75 and €80 rspectively, and I have one Madbull Stinger 3pk left, at €125. The stingers take 24 rounds each.

Hope u didnt miss my Question too :-(

Airsofty wrote: »
    Hope u didnt miss my Question too :-(

Nah, I didnt miss it...I thought "I have a few in stock" would answer it :)

I wont have to keep you one...I have enough, but if they all sell before tomorrow, I'll keep one for you ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorrrrrr-y....lol,thought ya were talking abt the Karl P90s ;-) that ya got a few in stock - Sure ill be in to pick that stuff up tomorrow.. Topman Tony - ta

Airsofty wrote: »
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sorrrrrr-y....lol,thought ya were talking abt the Karl P90s ;-) that ya got a few in stock - Sure ill be in to pick that stuff up tomorrow.. Topman Tony - ta

Nah...was my fault...I meant to put an "@Airsofty:" before it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Any luck sourcing those m1 clips shiva?:cool:

Horse84 wrote: »
    Any luck sourcing those m1 clips shiva?:cool:

Sorry, not yet...can only find the plastic ones at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

yea the metal ones are impossible to find. if u want to order the plastic ones you've got a customer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Tony I'll have that Ak back to ya early as possible next week. I wanted to ask you though: In the few days it was perfectly fine I sprayed the magazine matte black (the magazine which is now broken). Will this be a problem? As the mag is basically f*cked anyway it shouldn't be but... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Tony do you have the VFC Scar's in stock by any chance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

No, no Cybergun ones in stock, but we'll definitely have the Kalash ones when they're released.

Superb now to just wait and resist the temptation to buy a G&G AK.

Tony I'll have that Ak back to ya early as possible next week. I wanted to ask you though: In the few days it was perfectly fine I sprayed the magazine matte black (the magazine which is now broken). Will this be a problem? As the mag is basically f*cked anyway it shouldn't be but... :confused:

Yeah, don't worry about that......just send it back - I'll throw a replacement in gun out to you tomorrow.

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Tony do you have the VFC Scar's in stock by any chance?

Yeah, we have the tan one in stock. Black is out of stock, but black Scars look naff anyway :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Yeah, we have the tan one in stock. Black is out of stock, but black Scars look naff anyway :-)

Only if you like tan ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hi Tony

Do you have any top tech 416 in stock and price if you do???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Its a 30 second job to push the pin out of the top of the mag, swap the internals and there ye go, you can have new mag internals in the painted externals.

Just an idea for ye lads, assuming its a hi-cap.

Also T, any word on customs making a move on that order?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Hi Lads, came in a bought two of those wonderful ACM/KARL P90s and a KWA 1911. Excellent service as per usual. Just a heads up, that red plastic appears to be glued on to the threads, was near impossible to get off, made silencer unfitable on one of the P90s (breaking BBs due to angle). Not complaining as could put on the flash hider (which was hidden under the charger) with a fair amout of effort. Will be in next pay day for HK416 etc....

Also T, any word on customs making a move on that order?

Thanks.

Actually, I hope so.

I passed it on to someone to handle, and it looks like progress is being made.
    I wont say too much yet.....but its looking better.

• Advertisement

Hi Tony

Do you have any top tech 416 in stock and price if you do???

It'll be here after the Chinese New Year break - mid Feb. Been on order for awhile now...

They'll be 380 when they're back in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement