Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

ACW wrote: »
    Hi Lads, came in a bought two of those wonderful ACM/KARL P90s and a KWA 1911. Excellent service as per usual. Just a heads up, that red plastic appears to be glued on to the threads, was near impossible to get off, made silencer unfitable on one of the P90s (breaking BBs due to angle). Not complaining as could put on the flash hider (which was hidden under the charger) with a fair amout of effort. Will be in next pay day for HK416 etc....

Just a note on those, the orange tip is easier taken off with a pliers and a bit of force. Once it's off a quick clean up of the threads to remove any left over dried glue should be all you need to get a silencer onto it. Initially it won't look straight when you're screwing it on, but it'll level off once you hit the full thread about half way down. I'm using a Madbull Quicksilver on mine but I've tried several and they've all fitted straight, with no instances of bbs striking internally.
    If you're still not having and luck and do want a silencer, stick an Armalite "birdcage" style flash hider on it and use a Halo as it'll fit over the birdcage hider and clamp dead straight to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Stevo93

hey tony do have any chargers for a standard g36k battery

and do have a full face mask in?

i will be calling in tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Stevo93 wrote: »
    hey tony do have any chargers for a standard g36k battery

and do have a full face mask in?

i will be calling in tomorrow

Yep, we have smart chargers and standard chargers in stock, priced at €10 and €55 respectively, and we have full face JT Raiders at €35. I think there's a few of those Sykes style masks left too.

do you have any maskes for around 10-20 euro??

Stevo93 wrote: »
    do you have any maskes for around 10-20 euro??

Fraid not, no.

• Advertisement

ok no probs man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Shiva wrote: »
    Yep, we have smart chargers and standard chargers in stock, priced at €10 and €55 respectively, and we have full face JT Raiders at €35. I think there's a few of those Sykes style masks left too.

How much are the Sykes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Heya tony i know you mentioned you may of had a g36k conversion kit a while back.

just wondering if there was one and if so if you're still in possession of it and willing to sell it.

Cheers.

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    How much are the Sykes?

€45, and include the shemagh, balaclava and crappy goggles.

Heya tony i know you mentioned you may of had a g36k conversion kit a while back.

just wondering if there was one and if so if you're still in possession of it and willing to sell it.

Cheers.

I think its still there - I'll check tomorrow for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

NakedDex wrote: »
    Just a note on those, the orange tip is easier taken off with a pliers and a bit of force. Once it's off a quick clean up of the threads to remove any left over dried glue should be all you need to get a silencer onto it. Initially it won't look straight when you're screwing it on, but it'll level off once you hit the full thread about half way down. I'm using a Madbull Quicksilver on mine but I've tried several and they've all fitted straight, with no instances of bbs striking internally.
    If you're still not having and luck and do want a silencer, stick an Armalite "birdcage" style flash hider on it and use a Halo as it'll fit over the birdcage hider and clamp dead straight to it.

they were removed in store. And we tried to remove the remained crap (if you excuse my language) with knives, brushes, green scrubbers, our nails, pins and everything we could think of. In the end I managed to get one on silencer straight and one with the flash hider. Will keep the second Titanium for my next purchase, a modded HK416! No worries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

There's a spray you can get called Ambersil, it's a kind of degreaser made from oranges (smells bloody marvellous too), it'll cut right through that left over glue and let you clean it off with a damp cloth. There's also a fluid called (the name could be a bit wrong) CynoClear which is specifically for getting rid of dried cynoacrylate (super glue). You should be able to get that in craft stores or bigger hardware stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Legend, I shall pick them up today and try them out. Much-o-appriciato. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Irish Trinity

hey are those shotguns in or are they still in customs?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

thanks for sorting out the 416 lads

hey are those shotguns in or are they still in customs?:confused:

That batch are still in customs, but I ordered another batch and they're in stock now.

They obviously didnt look as suspicious as the first batch :rolleyes:

how much and what types:D ow and do you have any m9 mags in stock?

how much and what types:D ow and do you have any m9 mags in stock?

We have the pistol grip type, and the collapsible stock type - both €40.

sorry what brand are these are they the tri shot ones?..and are they goin up on the site cause i dont think im able to get out to ya

sorry what brand are these are they the tri shot ones?..and are they goin up on the site cause i dont think im able to get out to ya

Sorry, they're the DE triple shot ones. I'll add them to the site on Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

Any dboys m4a1s or any M4s in stock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭jigsaw 1

What BBs would you recommend to use in a TM G-spec with a 1j spring? Im using .25 and they can be a bit inaccurate at a distance.
    Cheers

Sorry, they're the DE triple shot ones. I'll add them to the site on Monday.

ok fantastic ill probably be ordering one of them and an m9 mag aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Any Ak47/74 with blowback in stock..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 EdwardShanahan

any Dboys m4 A1s or any other M4s in stock?

Blay wrote: »

I'll have a look around, but if RedWolf dont have it, its probably going to be scarce.

shblob wrote: »
    Any Ak47/74 with blowback in stock..?

Yep....got a Tokyo Marui AK74mn in stock at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,601 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I'll have a look around, but if RedWolf dont have it, its probably going to be scarce.

Okey-doke:)

• Advertisement

any Dboys m4 A1s or any other M4s in stock?

Yep, we have M4A1, M4 CQB SD, M4 CQB R, and M4 S System.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement