Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

doubletap wrote: »
    do you have any Galaxy MP5K's in stock
    thanks

Yeah, there's a few there.

Damn, is he out?

Well I'll be in today anyway, soonish I'd say.

If by "out", you mean "is he sitting next to you on an aircraft as you type?", then yes, he's out :-)

Oh.....and say Happy Birthday to Doc. Bring him cookies to make him feel better for having to work on his birthday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Shiva wrote: »
    If by "out", you mean "is he sitting next to you on an aircraft as you type?", then yes, he's out :-)

Oh.....and say Happy Birthday to Doc. Bring him cookies to make him feel better for having to work on his birthday.

aaaawwwwwwwww ill pop in and look after docky wocky lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Birthday was yesterday ya useless sap :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

Birthday was yesterday ya useless sap :)

ooh takin a pop at the boss eh ya must be hungy lol gizz a buzz will ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Do ye have ant Thompsons + mags or STG44s in stock??
    Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Do ye have ant Thompsons + mags or STG44s in stock??
    Cheers.

Negative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 GermanConduct

hey doc, do you guys have a 2nd hand section out there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Shizze!!!!!

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey doc did richie get a chance to get my m4 done before he went?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Just wanna say thanks to Eirsoft, got my first AEG today, a DBoys S-system,
    love the warning on the box "Don't shoot any human or animal", thats what airsoft is about right? shooting people with little plastic balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Hey Doc I forgot to mention yesterday that the dboys m4 I dropped in with the burnt trigger also needs some work on the hop up- maybe a guarder bucking? Basically whatever is needed to get it running for PR3. Cheers.
    Andy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

That order go through ok guys? G36C + 4 bottles of .20g + X800 goggles? :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Airsoft-fanatic

hey danny, just letting you know the G36 broke on me, i think it has an air leak? thats what PK and HIVE were saying anyway, it happened at HRTA today, i sent you a pm about it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Hey, i ordered a Dboys M4 CQB/RIS and an acog off the site today, when do you recon they will be delivered?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

planning on popping up soon just want to know do you keep stock in store or do you order it in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Have those KWA M1911 mags come in yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Doc, ill be for a looking for a couple of them too, well 4 to be exact. Any idea what they will cost?.. KWA 1911 Mags that is... :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Ye have me in the book for 2 but I actually need 4 of those KWA M1911 mags! They MUST be in by now surely?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

http://img9.exs.cx/img9/9676/aeg017xr.jpg

Tony - would it be possible to get one of theses in for me, happy to give the cash upfront if its possible..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Originally Posted by webo
    Hi Tony, DOC
    I wanna add few thinks to my order,but dont want pay twice for postfrown.gif can you send me yours
    bank account no. I'll pay cash 2 your account,or I will create another order and u give free botle of BB's for price of post?rolleyes.gif
    This is items to add;
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_...roducts_id=169
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_...products_id=68 have ye any cranestock batery?
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_...roducts_id=120

rgs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Hey fellas just an fyi but your better off emailing them on sales@eirsoft.ie to make sure they get the message. I know they are extremely busy so they may not see your messages here. I'd say email or a phone call would be better for you to ensure you get what you are looking for.

Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 webo

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Hey fellas just an fyi but your better off emailing them on sales@eirsoft.ie to make sure they get the message. I know they are extremely busy so they may not see your messages here. I'd say email or a phone call would be better for you to ensure you get what you are looking for.

Conor

I did, send 2 pms also E- mail to sales@eirsoft.ie and still no answere.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

tony and richie have both been off in germany at a tradeshow the last couple of delays, this could expalin the delay in communication

Sorry guys...we've been insanely busy these last couple of weeks, and we're not getting to answer questions on Boards as quickly as normal.

If you want an answer about something fast, pick up the phone :) Email is your next best option. Asking about order status here will be ignored - We have no way to verify who you are from your Boards.ie username, and although we know a lot of you personally, we're just applying the same policy to everyone.

Webo - I replied to your email last week - Obviously you havent received it, so I'll send you the info by Pm in a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Well Tony any new toys hitting the shelves off the back of the IWA show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Hey up.

Just wondering if the G3 has been fixed.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Thats ordered Cplmick, and should be here soon.
    Tony Sorry been very busy lately did my order come in yet and if so whats the damage to me wallet
    TM MP7.
    2 spare Mags
    1 spare battery
    Black MP7 Drop Leg Holster

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hi Guys,

I'll be out to the store about 1pm today.

Make sure you treat your new Mod nicely ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

The Master wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'll be out to the store about 1pm today.

Make sure you treat your new Mod nicely ;)

Dust off the red carpet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement