Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

For abuse of authority, the Master, I'm giving you an imaginary Infraction, Forget to bring in cookies and its a 3 month holliday., ;)

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The Master wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'll be out to the store about 1pm today.

Make sure you treat your new Mod nicely ;)

I'm not in today, so theres no coffee and no smile, just leave your food and money and leave, we will post a random gun to you on Friday

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

hey, just wondering wats the best price u could do on an dboys m4a1, 1 100 round mag, 3000 0.2g excel bbs n a mask r goggles?
    Im new to the sport so just lookin at the moment!
    Ahem

Ya should get that cough looked at, its coming through in even your text and everything. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Nice meeting you today Ritchie.

Very pleased with the shotgun.

If those nunchuck style batteries come in tomorrow
    could you put one aside for me? and I'll drop over on Saturday.

Cheers

• Advertisement

sorry, new to boards nd i wasnt realy sure how to attract some attention to my q. Apologies if i messd up! :D

Nice meeting you today Ritchie.

Very pleased with the shotgun.

If those nunchuck style batteries come in tomorrow
    could you put one aside for me? and I'll drop over on Saturday.

Cheers

Certainly will man. Pleasure meeting you. :)
    sorry, new to boards nd i wasnt realy sure how to attract some attention to my q. Apologies if i messd up! :D

lol, i was just kidding with ya man, If you want an answer though, your best bet is to email or phone though, the lads only get to look here in their own time when their off work so you might be waiting a while for an answer. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Masada wrote: »
    Certainly will man. Pleasure meeting you. :)

Cheers and thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Sent an E mail throught the website today, enquiring about an sa80? Any joy guys?

yes ive noticed that. Ah i might make it up to the big city sum day. One can live in hope anyway! Lol. Thanks for the advice masada!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Ahem

190 will see you right for all that.
    And we'll throw in a free bottle of cough syrup ;)

iceage wrote: »
    Sent an E mail throught the website today, enquiring about an sa80? Any joy guys?

They're 150, Iceage, but I dont give a warranty with them. We've discontinued them because they're very hit and miss, so if you want one, I'm afraid its at your own risk.

cplmick wrote: »
    Tony Sorry been very busy lately did my order come in yet and if so whats the damage to me wallet
    TM MP7.
    2 spare Mags
    1 spare battery
    Black MP7 Drop Leg Holster

No worries CplMick....its on its way...should be with us end of next week.

Hey up.

Just wondering if the G3 has been fixed.

Cheers.

Richie has something up his sleeve for fixing the gearbox - I'll ask him about it tomorrow - he may have it done already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Tony, was talking to you a few weeks ago on here about the jg mp5 full metal navy. just wondering if you have an idea of when it'll be in? cheers

hoplite wrote: »
    Well Tony any new toys hitting the shelves off the back of the IWA show?

Yeah, I saw quite a few things I'm chasing at the moment - They'll start to reach the shelves over the next few weeks.

Expanding the G&G budget range dramatically, including the new blowback budgets. Also expanding the high end range, and getting in the new arrivals.

Looking at taking on some more of the Cybergun range, and also a much greater range of pistols.

We'll continue to carry new clones as they're released, but I'll be cutting back on the current range slightly....some of them are just taking up space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Shiva wrote: »
    They're 150, Iceage, but I dont give a warranty with them. We've discontinued them because they're very hit and miss, so if you want one, I'm afraid its at your own risk.

Thanks for that T, honest as the day is long.:)

big dan wrote: »
    Tony, was talking to you a few weeks ago on here about the jg mp5 full metal navy. just wondering if you have an idea of when it'll be in? cheers

Not for another few weeks Dan, sorry. My Chinese suppliers are short a lot of lines at the moment, and I'm having a bit of trouble sourcing clones. This happens every year at this time....it'll be back to normal in a week or so, and we'll be able to get it for you.

o thats a very temptin price! Goddamn this leavin cert! I shall think bout it over d weekend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Not for another few weeks Dan, sorry. My Chinese suppliers are short a lot of lines at the moment, and I'm having a bit of trouble sourcing clones. This happens every year at this time....it'll be back to normal in a week or so, and we'll be able to get it for you.

No bother. cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

No worries CplMick....its on its way...should be with us end of next week.
    Thanks Tony I also dropped aline to your site this evenin asking the same if you can email me at that addy when it arrives cheers

cplmick wrote: »
    Thanks Tony I also dropped aline to your site this evenin asking the same if you can email me at that addy when it arrives cheers

Willdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

planning on popping up soon just want to know do you keep stock in store or do you order it in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Rang ya yesterday about KWA 1911 mags, ya reconed they might be in today,em anyways drop me a quick note if they arrive as i need 4 of em, oh and what the damage will be on em :-) thanks dudes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

KSC System 7 USP Compact, with & without the threaded barrel.
    How many monies would you require to attain one?

KSC System 7 USP Compact, with & without the threaded barrel.
    How many monies would you require to attain one?

Does it have to be KSC ? The KWA ones arrived today - System 7, metal slide - €130

Any other nice goodies arrive today Tony?
    I'll be out tomorrow to have a rummage around

trig740 wrote: »
    planning on popping up soon just want to know do you keep stock in store or do you order it in?

Clone delivery is late, so we're short a bit of gear, but we have stock instore.

Any other nice goodies arrive today Tony?
    I'll be out tomorrow to have a rummage around

Shedloads of pistols and accessories.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Does it have to be KSC ? The KWA ones arrived today - System 7, metal slide - €130

Was sort of hoping for trades...

No mags up on the site yet, you got/getting them in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement