Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey Tony

Any chance of getting one of these ordered in?

http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=26

And a price if possible :p

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Hi Tony don't suppose you've got any 6mm gearbox bushings (not bearings) in stock? And have you got any TM bevel and spur gears in?

Cheers
    Chuck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

it happened again!
    why do i keep bringing my laser card up there??! :eek:

cheers lads, im chuffed with the 416. i take it my invite to the g&g fanboy club is in the post? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Lads is this thread being used for the galway store as well? If so just wondering when vests are coming in, gotta get the gf sorted for this summer! Little by little mind you, damn recession...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

zero19 wrote: »
    Lads is this thread being used for the galway store as well? If so just wondering when vests are coming in, gotta get the gf sorted for this summer! Little by little mind you, damn recession...

+1

You guys have a phone number / other contact details for the Galway store? Just for checking stock etc. before heading up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Hey lads, I dropped in 3 AEGs in for repair two weeks ago, an SR-25, M4 s-system and an L85. Just wondering if any of them have been fixed yet?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

You guys have a phone number / other contact details for the Galway store? Just for checking stock etc. before heading up?[/quote]

Phone number for Eirsoft Galway 091/768701

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

hey did yous get in the Dboys M4 CQB SD yet? i will be able to pick one up on friday if you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

zero19 wrote: »

Yes, you can ask Galway questions here. There should be Viper and Webtex vests in stock next week.

We'll also be bringing in a full range of molle plate carriers, vests and pouches in the next couple of weeks, available in both stores.

+1

You guys have a phone number / other contact details for the Galway store? Just for checking stock etc. before heading up?

I'll have contact details, directions and opening hours up on the Eirsoft site later this evening.

• Advertisement

Hey lads, I dropped in 3 AEGs in for repair two weeks ago, an SR-25, M4 s-system and an L85. Just wondering if any of them have been fixed yet?
    Thanks.

Give the shop a call General - You'd need to talk to Richie.

trig740 wrote: »
    hey did yous get in the Dboys M4 CQB SD yet? i will be able to pick one up on friday if you did.

Possibly be in on Friday, but more likely Monday or even Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Any prices on the molle vest and attachments (mp5 mags) If you have any ?

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »
    Any prices on the molle vest and attachments (mp5 mags) If you have any ?

No exact prices, but they're high quality Cordura, so they'll be €100+ for the basic plate carrier and vests. Pouches will be from 20 to 35, depending on size, type etc.

They'll be in OD, Multicam, Tan, and hopefully ACU.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Hi Tony,
    I was in last week picking up a battery and BB's but I got a 9.6 mini instead of an 8.4mini. Before I treck back up to you I was wondering would it be OK to use the 9.6 in my VFC Scar.

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    I was in last week picking up a battery and BB's but I got a 9.6 mini instead of an 8.4mini. Before I treck back up to you I was wondering would it be OK to use the 9.6 in my VFC Scar.

Yeah, Tommy...it'd be preferable actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Nice one. And damn you. Now I have to buy another one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Hi lads,

the lipos you get in, would it be possible to get one in this shape?

Thats 3x2 standard battery cells, not mini type, in a square format.

I imagine 3 lipo cells parallel to each other would be similar, can you get those?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hi do you have any vests that could take the 50 round glock mags? i think i heard somewhere that they fit into mp5 mag pouches is that right?
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

Hey Tony, do you guys do the full stock G&G MP5? if not how long would it take to order in?

thanks.

• Advertisement

kalkor wrote: »
    Hey Tony, do you guys do the full stock G&G MP5? if not how long would it take to order in?

thanks.

Theres a few ordered.....be another week or two though.

how much and what do G&G MP5s generaly chrono at?

kalkor wrote: »
    how much and what do G&G MP5s generaly chrono at?

€350, and between 300 and 320 FPS with a .2g BB

Hi lads,

the lipos you get in, would it be possible to get one in this shape?

Thats 3x2 standard battery cells, not mini type, in a square format.

I imagine 3 lipo cells parallel to each other would be similar, can you get those?

Thanks.

You'd probably get it cheaper and quicker from a hobby/RC shop Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey Tony

Any chance of getting one of these ordered in?

http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=26

And a price if possible :p

Cheers

Bump :D

Could you PM me when you have them in and if I haven't got anything by then I'll get one, thanks.

gungun wrote: »
    hi do you have any vests that could take the 50 round glock mags? i think i heard somewhere that they fit into mp5 mag pouches is that right?
    thanks

At the moment we only have the Viper and Webtex range....but the Viper SAAV has nice big pouches on the sides that will take 4 or 5 MP5 mags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Bump...
    Hi Tony don't suppose you've got any 6mm gearbox bushings (not bearings) in stock? And have you got any TM bevel and spur gears in?

Cheers
    Chuck

And would you gentlemen have any of the little gears that go on the motor too?
    I'll be popping in for some bbs tomorrow so I can pick them up then.

Cheers
    Chuck

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Bump :D

Got some on order....price will be about 200.

• Advertisement

Bump...

And would you gentlemen have any of the little gears that go on the motor too?
    I'll be popping in for some bbs tomorrow so I can pick them up then.

Cheers
    Chuck

Got some TM bevel and spur gears, but none of the motor gears, unless theres some spares lying around. Not sure about the bushings - I was off today, so I'll check tomorrow.

If its Bioval BBs you're after, I'm afraid I'm out of them for another few days, possibly a week.

I might have G&G Bios - I'll check tomorrow.

Galway might have Biovals left, although its a bit of a trek for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement