Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Horse84 wrote: »
    hey tony a mate is lookin at getting the maruzen m870 shotgun. Have u got it in stock and if not is it due back in:)??

Ordered, but not due for another couple of weeks.

SenDog wrote: »
    hey shiva do you have the G&P bungee sling wit the CQB adapter in stock
    Thanks

Arriving tomorrow, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Hi Tony, will you make an order of 50 boxes of blasters please. I'll drop a cheque up some time tommorrow mate.

Thanks in advance and I'll see you tommorrow!

Hi Tony, will you make an order of 50 boxes of blasters please. I'll drop a cheque up some time tommorrow mate.

Thanks in advance and I'll see you tommorrow!

Cheers man, already ordered.

Folks,

Thanks for bearing with us recently as we've had delayed deliveries from China. Things are getting back to normal, finally, and things will start arriving this week.

We have a selection of DBoys M4s, L96s and JG G36cs and Bar 10s arriving tomorrow, and another large order of Chinese guns (Steyrs, P90s, AKs, 416s etc) arriving before the weekend.

Incidentally, in case anyone is interested, I had a wholesale customer in this morning, who's a Chinese national with a brother who's a senior police officer in Shanghai. He was telling me that after the Chinese New Year, the Chinese police seized upwards of 30,000 airsoft devices from various factories across China. I'm not sure how accurate the information is, nor what the long term implications for the Chinese airsoft industry might be, but if its true, it certainly explains the severely screwed up supply chain for the last four or five weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

hi tony do u have any 9.4 volt batteries in for a g&g m4 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Shiva wrote: »
    Folks,

Thanks for bearing with us recently as we've had delayed deliveries from China. Things are getting back to normal, finally, and things will start arriving this week.

We have a selection of DBoys M4s, L96s and JG G36cs and Bar 10s arriving tomorrow, and another large order of Chinese guns (Steyrs, P90s, AKs, 416s etc) arriving before the weekend.

hey tony do you know if the DE multi shot shotguns with the retractable stock are on any of them deliverys?

also the gaurder hop up rubbers?

hey tony do you know if the DE multi shot shotguns with the retractable stock are on any of them deliverys?

also the gaurder hop up rubbers?

Guarders are tomorrow, shotties are unavailable at the moment. Possibly in another week or two.

hi tony do u have any 9.4 volt batteries in for a g&g m4 :D

I dont think theres any left, but I have more coming next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Don't mean to keep pestering ye, but that G36c.....?? It's for a freind, and he keeps pestering me, so I have to pass the pestering on ya know :p

• Advertisement

Don't mean to keep pestering ye, but that G36c.....?? It's for a freind, and he keeps pestering me, so I have to pass the pestering on ya know :p

Expecting it today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

hi tony did the d boys m4 cqb with the silencer come in today?

trig740 wrote: »
    hi tony did the d boys m4 cqb with the silencer come in today?

Theres a large delivery DBoys m4's arriving today - not sure the breakdown, but there are definitely SD's ordered - due tot he shortages though, the suppliers were told to replace any short items with one of the other types, so I've no idea what exactly is ont he order.

thats cool sorry to be a pain but would you be able to stick up a post when you get the order in cos it's not often the girlfriend offers to drive you for gun shopping :D and i would be up today for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Have you got a walk in shop dude? Think I read here somewhere ya do!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Tony does yea,

check out www.eirsoft.ie for details as the location and map are on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

just out of curiosity lads, can the TM MP7 be upgrade to a joule and is there much involved in doin it?

thanks

Darren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Tony, is the M7a1 in yet?
    Do you have 75 round PMag boxsets in aswell, and decent LiPo chargers?

hey tony,

did the guarder hop up rubbers come in today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hi Tony,
    would you be able to get these in by any chance
    http://www.uscav.com/milmall/Productinfo.aspx?productid=17633&TabID=1&CatID=105
    (preferably in black) and how much would they set me back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

just out of curiosity lads, can the TM MP7 be upgrade to a joule and is there much involved in doin it?

thanks

Darren

I was bored so I had a look around. Theres a handfull of aftermarket products available for the MP7 including upgraded springs, pistons, barrels and an external battery pack. I'm not sure what gearbox that thing has but generic gearbox upgrades should do the job too.

I'm sure the lads at eirsoft can help you with any of that.

Toasty113 wrote: »
    I was bored so I had a look around. Theres a handfull of aftermarket products available for the MP7 including upgraded springs, pistons, barrels and an external battery pack. I'm not sure what gearbox that thing has but generic gearbox upgrades should do the job too.

I'm sure the lads at eirsoft can help you with any of that.

I think the Mp7 has an aep type gearbox (read it on another forum) so any upgrades for one of those should do right?

got my m4 SD of ya today very happy, while i was in the shop i noticed a very nice handgun that i cant see on the site it was the TM Hi Capa 4.3 Dual Stainless. how much would one set me back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

sounds good..hopefully the lads will be able to advise and give a ball park figure for doin it

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    any idea if you can get one of these http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3538 and if so how much one of these would be?
    Thanks

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    any idea if you can get one of these http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3538 and if so how much one of these would be?
    Thanks

thats one ugly m4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Great to see you today lads, shop as busy as ever! Good to see. If only I'd arrived tomorrow, and I'd see what was in the stuff you've still got coming in. Very curious. Of course, I probably should buy something one of these days, but I'm still clutching my 'Recession!/Marriage!' waiver ;)

And I got to see what all the fuss is about with those Eotechs. I think I might come round to it...

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Great to see you today lads, shop as busy as ever!

Thanks for dropping in Kev....sorry we couldnt chat as long as I'd have liked.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    would you be able to get these in by any chance
    http://www.uscav.com/milmall/Productinfo.aspx?productid=17633&TabID=1&CatID=105
    (preferably in black) and how much would they set me back?

Bump

• Advertisement

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    Thanks

I'll look into it for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement