Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    would you be able to get these in by any chance
    http://www.uscav.com/milmall/Productinfo.aspx?productid=17633&TabID=1&CatID=105
    (preferably in black) and how much would they set me back?

Sorry Lefty, its not the kind of thing our suppliers carry.

You'd be better off getting it from one of the gear sites yourself, I think.

scanlant wrote: »
    Tony, is the M7a1 in yet?
    Do you have 75 round PMag boxsets in aswell, and decent LiPo chargers?

M7A1 should be here in about a week, along with the pmags.
    Lipo chargers will be early next week for the 11.1v, but I think theres some 7.4v in stock.

just out of curiosity lads, can the TM MP7 be upgrade to a joule and is there much involved in doin it?

thanks

Darren

I think Richie did it to his one - I'll ask him and see what was involved, and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Shiva wrote: »
    Sorry Lefty, its not the kind of thing our suppliers carry.

You'd be better off getting it from one of the gear sites yourself, I think.

Ok, no problem mate,
    thanks for your time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

Shiva wrote: »
    I think Richie did it to his one - I'll ask him and see what was involved, and get back to you.

thanking you sir

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey tony,

did the hop up rubbers come in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

G36 just arrived there, you're a gent Tony. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

Sorry 2 ask again but is the G&P bungee sling still in stock in the Dublin shop cos im going in tomorrow 2 buy one.(havent got a chance to go in yet)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

SenDog wrote: »
    Sorry 2 ask again but is the G&P bungee sling still in stock in the Dublin shop cos im going in tomorrow 2 buy one.(havent got a chance to go in yet)

There was a good few there on the wall when I was there this afternoon so they should still have some.

DOC the ranger plates worked grand on my G&P mids too (even if they are Tan!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

There was a good few there on the wall when I was there this afternoon so they should still have some.

Thanks Chuck:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

SenDog wrote: »

They are in indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

JG Bar 10 Sniper Rifle's
    JG AUG A3's
    AGM M4 Stubby Killer's
    DBoys Scar Light - Tan's
    ACM Aimpoint M1's
    ACM Aimpoint M2's
    ACM mini ACOG style red-dot sight's
    JG Steyr AUG A1's (Military)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 435 ✭✭son-of-plunder

is there any m4a1s nd m4cqbs n galway.? Mite b in nxt weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    What GBB's do you have in Galway, I'm hopeing to get down there the end of the week.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    What GBB's do you have in Galway, I'm hopeing to get down there the end of the week.
    Thanks

I was in there a few days ago and they had 6 different ones: KWA Glock 23F, KWA Glock 17, KWA Glock 18C, Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU, KJW M9 and a KWA USP Compact. I bought a Glock 23F too. Just couldnt resist:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

Tony/Martin, will Eirsoft Galway be getting in any G36 + M4 high caps any time soon?

Tony/Martin, will Eirsoft Galway be getting in any G36 + M4 high caps any time soon?

M4 hicaps will be there from Tuesday, G36 and M4 midcaps will be there by next weekend, assuming they arrive here by then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony could I send up a sick JG BAR 10 to you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=361

Can anyone there confirm if the above product is suitable for a USP compact?

(Double Eagle AEP USP M81 V2)

Thanks!

I was in there a few days ago and they had 6 different ones: KWA Glock 23F, KWA Glock 17, KWA Glock 18C, Tokyo Marui 1911 MEU, KJW M9 and a KWA USP Compact. I bought a Glock 23F too. Just couldnt resist:)

Thanks
    I can't decide between the Glock 17 or the M9 so i want to see them side by side to decide.

• Advertisement

GrumPy wrote: »

Thanks!

i have one of them lights and it wont fit my kwa usp compact.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

i have one of them lights and it wont fit my kwa usp compact.

hmm... well here's a pic of my double eagle, dunno if it's similar?

hmm... well here's a pic of my double eagle, dunno if it's similar?

no its different, id say the light might actually fit.

the light needs to slide on to the gun and the rails on the kwa are not open ended like you one. (if you know what i mean)

Thanks!

the HK USP uses a non standerd rail you need something like this http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3352 to fit a light or lazer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Do you have any drop leg P90 mag holsters?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Howedy lads.

Will you be getting any 7.4 lipos and and 7.4 lipo charges in soon.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

cplmick wrote: »
    Tony Sorry been very busy lately did my order come in yet and if so whats the damage to me wallet
    TM MP7.
    2 spare Mags
    1 spare battery
    Black MP7 Drop Leg Holster
    Any word finally on this order arrving Tony and the damage to me wallet for it as well Thanks mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Hey Tony, an L85A1 from G&G, but I only want to spend up to €250, can you get anything to suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭trig740

damn you for having so much stuff i want in your shop! do you have DBoys Scar Light and the Jing Gong HK416 in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Yo guys, any DBoys M4 CQBR's in stock? Might just be needing 2 of them off ya pretty soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement