Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭big dan

Thanks to Tony and the lads in the shop for getting me a JG MP5 Full Metal Navy. Very happy with the service and the aeg.
    Cheers lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Yo guys, any DBoys M4 CQBR's in stock? Might just be needing 2 of them off ya pretty soon. :)

Another bunch should be here end of next week.

trig740 wrote: »
    damn you for having so much stuff i want in your shop! do you have DBoys Scar Light and the Jing Gong HK416 in stock?

Both in end of next week hopefully. The Scar Lights we got in last week flew out, and the 416 wasnt available.

beano555 wrote: »
    Hey Tony, an L85A1 from G&G, but I only want to spend up to €250, can you get anything to suit?

Sorry Beano....retail on that piece is €350.

If you're constrained by budget, the Army Armaments version would cost you €150, but its not the most reliable AEG ever made. We can source it for you, but we sell it without a warranty of any kind.

Howedy lads.

Will you be getting any 7.4 lipos and and 7.4 lipo charges in soon.

Cheers.

Hopefully Friday, possibly Monday

• Advertisement

Craigsy wrote: »
    Do you have any drop leg P90 mag holsters?

Sorry Craigsy, not something we stock. I've never noticed them anywhere either. Do you have a link for them ? Might be something I'd be interested in carrying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

GrumPy wrote: »
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=361

Can anyone there confirm if the above product is suitable for a USP compact?

(Double Eagle AEP USP M81 V2)

Thanks!

Any ideas on this Shiva? Would deffo buy if I knew for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi
    do you have the "ASG Tactical Torch and Laser" in stock also what AK's have you at the moment? and lastly do you have any mp40's.
    i will be in Galway Thursday so I am planning to call into the shop.
    thanks

Any ideas on this Shiva? Would deffo buy if I knew for sure.

Havent a clue I'm afraid.....Its hard to tell from the pictures, and I've never seen one up close.

Shiva wrote: »
    Havent a clue I'm afraid.....Its hard to tell from the pictures, and I've never seen one up close.

Thanks anyway man. :) Maybe if I get a chance during the week assuming you have stock in Dublin I could "try it on for size" :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Sorry Craigsy, not something we stock. I've never noticed them anywhere either. Do you have a link for them ? Might be something I'd be interested in carrying.

No probs, actually getting one of boards anyway

That's them there,
    http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=128&category_id=33&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    do you have the "ASG Tactical Torch and Laser" in stock also what AK's have you at the moment? and lastly do you have any mp40's.
    thanks

Unless they got MP40s in in the last few days they don't have them. I don't think they have the ASG Tactical Torch but they had the Cybergun last time I was in. AKs wise, I think they have a few different Kalash models (all AK74s I think).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Just wondering how much those jg sig550s are? Saw one in galway eirsoft but forgot to ask, would go well with my 552 for mag compatibility!

zero19 wrote: »
    Just wondering how much those jg sig550s are? Saw one in galway eirsoft but forgot to ask, would go well with my 552 for mag compatibility!

I was looking at it myself the last time I was in there. Its e190 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭faddius

Any chance you can order in an ICS SA80? Damn impossible to find them for sale in Euroland.

Thanks

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Banana-rama

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if there's any word on those guns i ordered? the blowback MP5 and M4?

I know you said it;d be after easter sometime, but just wondering if you know any more now?

Cheers... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Sorry Beano....retail on that piece is €350.

If you're constrained by budget, the Army Armaments version would cost you €150, but its not the most reliable AEG ever made. We can source it for you, but we sell it without a warranty of any kind.

hi thanks for looking into it. I had read into the Army Armaments version. I got both good and iffy opinions. what I'm wondering is what upgrades can be done to the internals, gears etc.?
    Or is there a better quality option within my €250 price bracket

beano555 wrote: »
    hi thanks for looking into it. I had read into the Army Armaments version. I got both good and iffy opinions. what I'm wondering is what upgrades can be done to the internals, gears etc.?
    Or is there a better quality option within my €250 price bracket

I doubt you could upgrade it. I have heard they use special internals for the blowback. I could be wrong but pretty certain. I would say upgrading one of those would be either impossible or very very tricky and so expensive, you would be cheaper going with the G&G.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

They can be modified alright, there is a spacer kit so regular pistons and springs can be used, not sure where you can get it now though if it's still available

Was in the shop today picking up a laser sight. Thanks to Tony and the other lad very, very helpful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Hi All,
    In preperation for The Gathering which is on this weekend, Eirsoft Galway will be closed at 6pm tomorrow Friday and will remain closed all day Saturday. We will however have stock of devices and equipment out at the site for the weekend.

Best regards,
    Martin and Evelyn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi
    thanks

We have the ASG Tactical Torch that mounts on pistols/aeg and we have the Cybergun Torch and Laser combo for pistols but should also go on to AEG's. We have no MP40 instock but we do have the Kalsh AK74 real wood foregrip, all metal RK01 instock.
    Martin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was in the shop today picking up a laser sight. Thanks to Tony and the other lad very, very helpful.

Typical they remember the owner but not the help

:P

Thank YOU for letting me mess with your pistol, I'm well going to invest in some AEP's, look very decent.

TheDoc wrote: »
    Typical they remember the owner but not the help

:P

Thank YOU for letting me mess with your pistol, I'm well going to invest in some AEP's, look very decent.

No probs dude :D Laser worked a treat last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

just as a matter of interest, would you be able to do some work on the internals of my Army Armaments L85, I know they aren't the best internals ever made, would you able to put better gears etc in? If so how much damage would that do to my wallet?
    Cheers

Craigsy wrote: »
    just as a matter of interest, would you be able to do some work on the internals of my Army Armaments L85, I know they aren't the best internals ever made, would you able to put better gears etc in? If so how much damage would that do to my wallet?
    Cheers

We can Craigsy, no problem.....but are you sure you want us to ? We've never had an AA L85 come back with gearbox issues, its always been external build quality thats let them down. Are you having trouble with it ? Because the internals of them are usually pretty good, and putting in high speed motors, upgraded gears and the like is just throwing away money in my opinion.

Rob2593 wrote: »

We do, yeah. Its a kit with two rails and the screws to attach them to the foregrip. Priced at €15, they aren't on the website yet, but if you give the guys in the shop a call tomorrow, they can take Laser over the phone and ship them Monday.

As it says above.....I'm looking for someone on the Northside to bring something to The Gathering for me.

Modest reward for acting as a courier offerred :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Hi was just wondering how much internal mods could i get for €100 for the Dboys M4 S System?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement