Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Shiva wrote: »
    We can Craigsy, no problem.....but are you sure you want us to ? We've never had an AA L85 come back with gearbox issues, its always been external build quality thats let them down. Are you having trouble with it ? Because the internals of them are usually pretty good, and putting in high speed motors, upgraded gears and the like is just throwing away money in my opinion.

I was just wondering, not having problems it except single fire doesn't seem to work. Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hi was just wondering how much internal mods could i get for €100 for the Dboys M4 S System?

If you give us a call on Monday Richie can go through your options with you.

But, as with Craigsy above....Throwing 100 euro at a DBoys gun is a bit of a waste, to be honest. DBoys internals are rock solid - They very, very rarely cause problems. If you're looking to spend that kind of money on your gun, a better option might be to save up, add a few quid, and buy a high end m4.

But Richie can have a chat with you Monday if you give him a call - the phone number is on the website.

Craigsy wrote: »
    I was just wondering, not having problems it except single fire doesn't seem to work. Thanks anyway

If you give Richie a call on Monday, he might have some suggestions.

We can always take it in for a service for you, and fix the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

We do, yeah. Its a kit with two rails and the screws to attach them to the foregrip. Priced at €15, they aren't on the website yet, but if you give the guys in the shop a call tomorrow, they can take Laser over the phone and ship them Monday.
    Wait, do they have rails on all sides of them? Also does it store the battery in it or do i need a PEQ box? If so, how much are they. Only got a chance to look at this now. Would paypal do the trick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Well I want to get the guarder silicone hop up bucking from your site its only 15 quid and will do a good job could you guys up there put it in for me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

We can Craigsy, no problem.....but are you sure you want us to ? We've never had an AA L85 come back with gearbox issues, its always been external build quality thats let them down. Are you having trouble with it ? Because the internals of them are usually pretty good, and putting in high speed motors, upgraded gears and the like is just throwing away money in my opinion.

Hi.. so how bad is the external build quality of the AA l85.. as in what kind of problems are to be expected. Be looking into the AA 85 strongly thinking of going with it as a first time airsoft gun. when will you have some in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

hi mate, any update on upgrading the TM MP7?

beano555 wrote: »
    Hi.. so how bad is the external build quality of the AA l85.. as in what kind of problems are to be expected. Be looking into the AA 85 strongly thinking of going with it as a first time airsoft gun. when will you have some in stock?

Mine in grand, only thing is the rubber buttplate went rusty orange for some reason. other than that its fine. Just make sure you stretch before hand, shes a heavy lass:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Mine in grand, only thing is the rubber buttplate went rusty orange for some reason. other than that its fine. Just make sure you stretch before hand, shes a heavy lass:D

:D ha ye i have been told that.. not meant to be mental heavy or any thing its a bit lighter than its G&G father;)

Any idea when the P90 midcaps are coming out?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

hey lad have you got any mid caps in stock for the g36 cheacked your site and just wanna make shore :)...

Also if you dont have you got the converter bracket so i can use m4 mags ? in my g36 just incase you dont have the mids :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Hey got the dboys m4cqbr today, thanks a mill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Hey Shiva do you have the Guarder Silicon Hop Up bucking in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    do you have the side mount for the Kalash AKS74 and if so how much?
    thanks

Hey Shiva do you have the Guarder Silicon Hop Up bucking in stock?

We do, yeah.

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Shiva
    do you have the side mount for the Kalash AKS74 and if so how much?
    thanks

I think so...I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

hey lad have you got any mid caps in stock for the g36 cheacked your site and just wanna make shore :)...

Also if you dont have you got the converter bracket so i can use m4 mags ? in my g36 just incase you dont have the mids :D

G36 midcaps are finally available from the supplier again. Ordered them today, and should have them in about a week.

Any idea when the P90 midcaps are coming out?

I cant get P90 hi or midcaps at the moment....out of stock anywhere I've looked.

Hopefully they'll be back soon.

beano555 wrote: »

The front foregrip tends to be a little naff....thats usually where it fails. The catches to hold it closed tend to break, and the whole foregrip can also come loose. They arent all bad....if you get a good one, they're a nice gun for the price.

hi mate, any update on upgrading the TM MP7?

Sorry Daz...slipped my mind. I'll talk to Richie and get back to you.

Or if you need a really fast answer, post the question in the troubleshooting section and he'll be all over it like a rash :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

tony

would you have any of this it stock
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=347
    when i was in last week you hadent got any and that 134a gas dosent work too well with that Baby Capa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

G36 midcaps are finally available from the supplier again. Ordered them today, and should have them in about a week.

:D awsome :cool: thansk for replying to :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,631 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Tony, any masadas?

Blay wrote: »
    Tony, any masadas?

A bunch coming in end of this week or early next.

mle1324 wrote: »
    tony

would you have any of this it stock
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=347
    when i was in last week you hadent got any and that 134a gas dosent work too well with that Baby Capa

On its way, hopefully here by the end of the week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,631 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

A bunch coming in end of this week or early next.

Lovely:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

On its way, hopefully here by the end of the week.

thats grand,thanks for letting us know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Tony, I collected a box of those MP7 mags today. Work perfect in Marui MP7 and look cool. I'll be in for the rest as per your message. Thanks. E.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

Is there any of the Well L96 in stock

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=216

actually which is better (more accurate/power) the L96 or the AWM APS 2 :

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=256

Thanks

• Advertisement

slade_x wrote: »
    Is there any of the Well L96 in stock

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=216

actually which is better (more accurate/power) the L96 or the AWM APS 2 :

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=256

Thanks

The L96 will be back early next week, possibly even the end of this week if we're lucky. The APS isnt available for another few weeks.

Out of the box they're identical power levels, because they're just the same rifle with a different stock. When we get them they can vary from rifle to rifle because they've been downgraded for our market.

Edit: That's a great intro to telescopes in your sig. Very interesting read, thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement