Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Howya Tony,

Today I sent up a JG BAR 10 for sevicing and repairs, just wondering if I'll have it by next week or are ye busy?

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Howya Tony,

Today I sent up a JG BAR 10 for sevicing and repairs, just wondering if I'll have it by next week or are ye busy?

Thank you

Repairs are always busy....theres always a backlog of a couple of weeks, but we'll know more when we get it. I'll drop you a line once Richie has had a look at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey any jing gong hk 416 with the retractable stock in if so do they use a standard m4 mag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Tony,
    Can you check out about getting one of these for me and a price for it.
    Please
    Thanks
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Hey guys. Do you have a suitable scope for a vsr-10 gspec instock Dublin? If so I will pop over this afternoon or tomorrow!

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

cplmick wrote: »
    Tony,
    Can you check out about getting one of these for me and a price for it.
    Please
    Thanks
    Mick

Tony: One for me too please :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Lads, are you getting the Socom Gear Wilson Combat pistols in again?

<edit> another question, what price are the ess goggles and can you get them in tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Hi just wondering if you have and dboys m4s or dboys Scars in stock and if not any idea when you will??

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Shiva
    do you have the side mount for the Kalash AKS74 and if so how much?
    thanks

Hi Shiva
    when i asked about the mount i ment the part that you attach the scope (MTK-83) and not the rail part that screws to the side of the AKS74
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey, do you guys do next day delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hi Tony,
    was wondering if you had any of these in stock:
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=32
    Should be up Saturday to pick them up if you do, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Just wondering if you have the Army ak-47 in stock and if not when do you expect to? Thanks

hey any jing gong hk 416 with the retractable stock in if so do they use a standard m4 mag

Might have some middle of next week. Hard as it is to get Chinese guns in any decent quantities, JG are worse. Apparently some of their factories have been closed down, and they're in spot of bother with the authorities over there.

They take standard M4 mags.

Kevvv wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if you have and dboys m4s or dboys Scars in stock and if not any idea when you will??

Should have them on Wednesday next week.

scanlant wrote: »
    Lads, are you getting the Socom Gear Wilson Combat pistols in again?

<edit> another question, what price are the ess goggles and can you get them in tan?

We'll have more in a week or so, and the goggles are €125. Not sure about tan - I've never seen them, but I'll check.

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Shiva
    when i asked about the mount i ment the part that you attach the scope (MTK-83) and not the rail part that screws to the side of the AKS74
    thanks

We have the AK47 type that screws onto the underside of the receiver.
    We don't have the AK74 versions, sorry.

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey, do you guys do next day delivery?

We dont advertise it on the site, or guarantee it, but if you order before 12.30 PM and the item is in stock, you'll most likely receive it next day. Especially if you're in the greater Dublin area.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hi Tony,
    was wondering if you had any of these in stock:
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=32
    Should be up Saturday to pick them up if you do, cheers.

We do, and so do Galway.

Tripp wrote: »
    Just wondering if you have the Army ak-47 in stock and if not when do you expect to? Thanks

The Army Ak47 has been unavailable for a few months - we're told it will be available again in a week or so, so hopefully we'll have a bunch of them back soon.

Lads (and Lassies now, thanks to Airsoft Reloaded :))

Deliveries arriving next week -

Chinese order will be in on Wednesday or thereabouts. Not entirely sure exactly whats on it, but the usual range of DBOys, Kalash, JG, Galaxy, Well etc was ordered in large quantities. Hopefully even half of what was ordered will arrive :)

There'll also be more BBs, gas, lasers, torches, pistols, vests, gloves, masks, goggles, holsters, magazines etc, etc arriving towards the end of the week.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    We'll have more in a week or so, and the goggles are €125. Not sure about tan - I've never seen them, but I'll check.

Thanks, T.
    The goggles I'm after are the Profile series because they're low profile and have an accessory for prescription lens inserts, aswell as the Turbofan range. It doesn't necessarily have to be tan mind, it's not that important. Standard goggles will do.

And since you're now selling Blackhawk gear (at least I think I saw Blackhawk on the gear brochure in the shop last week...) what price would combat boots like these be?

I'm preparing an epic gear buy before Berget :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

Seletion of different Bb's

Rifle Scopes 3.9*40

8pkts.m4 mid caps

Pro multi chargers

Standard chargers

Push button lazers

Presser pad lazers

Dboys hi cap mags

Hicap ak47 mags
    Mp5's hi cap mags

Speed loaders

Claw rails

Wide selection of batteries

Sniper rifle bags
    Tactial rifle bags

Looking forward to seeing you all down
    Regards Evelyn

And since you're now selling Blackhawk gear (at least I think I saw Blackhawk on the gear brochure in the shop last week...) what price would combat boots like these be?

I think that was the 5.11 catalogue you saw ?

If you're about tomorrow, the lads can show you the range of 5.11 boots, and I can let you know a price for them.

I think that was the 5.11 catalogue you saw ?

If you're about tomorrow, the lads can show you the range of 5.11 boots, and I can let you know a price for them.

Bwahhahaha, time to annoy Doc and Dex again!

I've been in the last two Saturdays, and I'm making them earn their monez.

I'll call over tomorrow.

Bwahhahaha, time to annoy Doc and Dex again!

I've been in the last two Saturdays, and I'm making them earn their monez.

I'll call over tomorrow.

Yeah, they mentioned I'll have to start paying you a salary if you keep showing up on Saturday :)

(I'd love to know what bastard told them about this "salary" concept)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Some Union guy came in asked me and Dex where we part of a union and who fights our corner for things like lunch breaks, wages, holidays etc.

I told him that we werent interested because we knew you had told us about the plague outside the shop door, and you were housing us in here for our own safety.

Yeah, they mentioned I'll have to start paying you a salary if you keep showing up on Saturday :)

(I'd love to know what bastard told them about this "salary" concept)

Ah, to be fair, I was doing nothing the last few saturdays and decided I'd stay for a while (in the region of 3 hours both days :D)

Yeah, also I charge 30 euro an hour for free-lance work, so can I expect a cheque in the Troy box? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Hey lads, just a quick stock check!

I will need 1 DBoys M4 CQB/R and a Classic Army short M203 to match. Got any in stock, or an ETA? Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Lads (and Lassies now, thanks to Airsoft Reloaded :))

Deliveries arriving next week -

Chinese order will be in on Wednesday or thereabouts. Not entirely sure exactly whats on it, but the usual range of DBOys, Kalash, JG, Galaxy, Well etc was ordered in large quantities. Hopefully even half of what was ordered will arrive :)

There'll also be more BBs, gas, lasers, torches, pistols, vests, gloves, masks, goggles, holsters, magazines etc, etc arriving towards the end of the week.
    Tony will the plastica's be in the shipment? and bio's

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭little buda

hi tony

would you be able to do a faver on your next order and get us a 8mm shell ejecting glock, :o:D please please please!!!

seen one on red-wolf, i think the fps is 200-210fps (8mm) so i think its under 1j Y/N?

i can drop into the shop if needs be, and pre pay and all that stuff

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement