Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony im having trouble getting onto the site.It cannot display the page and your sig has expired or doesnt work either :confused:

Also do you have the JG G3A3 in?

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Kevvv

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony im having trouble getting onto the site.It cannot display the page and your sig has expired or doesnt work either :confused:

Also do you have the JG G3A3 in?
    Im having the same problem with the site :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

Kevvv wrote: »
    Im having the same problem with the site :s

X2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Yeah, site is down at the moment.....Techies in the hosting company are looking into it.

I'll post again when its back.

And its back.....

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

tony, do you have high cap mags and a holster for the MP7 in stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Tony,

Is the Jing Gong G3 A3 instock.And Richie was saying the bar 10 was repaired?

Also is Abbey Predator Ultra Gas instock?

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

How much of the JG HK416 is metal? (http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=212)

Lokking for a full metal, full trades HK416, is this my only option? http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=242

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Craigsy wrote: »
    How much of the JG HK416 is metal? (http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=212)

Lokking for a full metal, full trades HK416, is this my only option? http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=242

The VFC is an awesome 416 but I'm not sure the current versions have the full trades any more.

The JG is very nice looking but the receiver is plastic I'm sure. However, I didnt realise it until it was pointed out to me by Richie (Masada) in the shop one day. I just assumed it was metal and wouldnt have been any wiser until I came to open it up... The markings are nice n the JG too.

Hope this helps a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Hey lads, just a quick stock check!

I will need 1 DBoys M4 CQB/R and a Classic Army short M203 to match. Got any in stock, or an ETA? Cheers.

Same again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You probably wont hear back from the lads until sometime tomorrow, being a long weekend bank holiday and all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Masada wrote: »
    You probably wont hear back from the lads until sometime tomorrow, being a long weekend bank holiday and all. :)

Just keepin it up there. ;)

tony, do you have high cap mags and a holster for the MP7 in stock?

Sorry Daz, we dont.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Tony,

Is the Jing Gong G3 A3 instock.And Richie was saying the bar 10 was repaired?

Also is Abbey Predator Ultra Gas instock?

Regards

Jing Gong guns are hard to get at the moment....we probably wont have that in stock for a few more weeks. Predator gas should be back next week.

You'll need to call the shop about the Bar 10 - I dont know your real name :)

hi tony

would you be able to do a faver on your next order and get us a 8mm shell ejecting glock, :o:D please please please!!!

seen one on red-wolf, i think the fps is 200-210fps (8mm) so i think its under 1j Y/N?

i can drop into the shop if needs be, and pre pay and all that stuff

They're on order...ETA about 1.5 weeks.

Hey lads, just a quick stock check!

I will need 1 DBoys M4 CQB/R and a Classic Army short M203 to match. Got any in stock, or an ETA? Cheers.

CQB/R should be here tomorrow, and the m203 shorty next week.

I have xm203s in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭doubletap

Hi Shiva
    when you get them in, how much are they going to be?
    thanks

doubletap wrote: »
    Hi Shiva
    when you get them in, how much are they going to be?
    thanks

Sorry, should have said - They'll be 220, and spare mags and shells will be also be available at 65 and 25 respectively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Got mag m4 midcaps in stock? Thanks

Got mag m4 midcaps in stock? Thanks

Yep, got a few 8pks left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Hi Shiva,

Do you have any of the Kalash AKS-74's in stock??

Cheers,

Clawfeld

Clawfeld wrote: »
    Hi Shiva,

Do you have any of the Kalash AKS-74's in stock??

Cheers,

Clawfeld

Should be some tomorrow, Clawfeld.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey any bar 10s in and do you have the mags in how much are the mags 4 the bar10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

hi does the galway shop stock the double eagle m4 super 90?( i think thats the name anyway):pac:

hey any bar 10s in and do you have the mags in how much are the mags 4 the bar10

Bar 10 will be back tomorrow, as will some mags at €15 each.

gungun wrote: »
    hi does the galway shop stock the double eagle m4 super 90?( i think thats the name anyway):pac:

Normally they do, but they're unavailable for the next week or so.

As soon as they're back, they'll have them in stock, along with spare shells.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

The VFC is an awesome 416 but I'm not sure the current versions have the full trades any more.

The JG is very nice looking but the receiver is plastic I'm sure. However, I didnt realise it until it was pointed out to me by Richie (Masada) in the shop one day. I just assumed it was metal and wouldnt have been any wiser until I came to open it up... The markings are nice n the JG too.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks for the info defenderdude.

Hi Shiva, if i was looking for a full metal full trades HK416 with crane stock what are my options? And more importantly what will the damage be?;) If the jg if good with trades and weight I might go with it

cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Theres a dboys one too, full metal receiver and trades etc. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭Horse84

Hey lads have u got any CA m203 launchers, the short type in stock?

• Advertisement

Craigsy wrote: »
    Thanks for the info defenderdude.

Hi Shiva, if i was looking for a full metal full trades HK416 with crane stock what are my options? And more importantly what will the damage be?;) If the jg if good with trades and weight I might go with it

cheers

The Kalash version will be in stock soon, at about 190.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement