Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eirsoft.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Horse84 wrote: »
    Hey lads have u got any CA m203 launchers, the short type in stock?

Not for another week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Actually speaking of 416's, any chance you could get me a metal body kit from the DBoys? The VFC is perfection apart from that one little detail of trades :-)

Folks, delivery just in.....

The following are now in stock....

DBoys M4 A1, CQB R, CQB SD, S System

A&K Masada is back, this time with battery and charger included.

Kalash M4 CQB - Full metal and trades, reinforced and upgraded gearbox, hi speed motor - Absolute gem of a gun. Only €220

Well L96s are back, with scope and bipod included.

AGM MP44 - rare as hens teeth at the moment, but we have some. Full metal and wood. Only €210.

And we have a Vivas Arms Sten MKII which was on special order for one lucky customer - absolutely beautiful in its ugliness, rock solid, full metal, and included LIPO battery and charger. We'll be putting them on the website later and taking pre-orders for the next batch.

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Actually speaking of 416's, any chance you could get me a metal body kit from the DBoys? The VFC is perfection apart from that one little detail of trades :-)

No problem Sir...we'll see what we can arrange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

So gas will be in at the end of the week (hopefully)?

Also is there any chance you'd be able to get in a g36 inner barrel, not tight bore though, because i have one and it doesn't seem to fit the hop up, despite being a g36 barrel.

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi Tony

What price are the Masadas?
    Thanks

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Hi Tony

What price are the Masadas?
    Thanks

€220, and they come with battery and charger this time round.

CORRECTION: €200....they sent us the ones without battery and charger.

So gas will be in at the end of the week (hopefully)?

Also is there any chance you'd be able to get in a g36 inner barrel, not tight bore though, because i have one and it doesn't seem to fit the hop up, despite being a g36 barrel.

Cheers!

Shouldnt be a problem - I'll get a price for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Shiva wrote: »
    Folks, delivery just in.....

The following are now in stock....

DBoys M4 A1, CQB R, CQB SD, S System

A&K Masada is back, this time with battery and charger included.

Kalash M4 CQB - Full metal and trades, reinforced and upgraded gearbox, hi speed motor - Absolute gem of a gun. Only €220

Well L96s are back, with scope and bipod included.

AGM MP44 - rare as hens teeth at the moment, but we have some. Full metal and wood. Only €210.

And we have a Vivas Arms Sten MKII which was on special order for one lucky customer - absolutely beautiful in its ugliness, rock solid, full metal, and included LIPO battery and charger. We'll be putting them on the website later and taking pre-orders for the next batch.

Also just received a large delivery of Socom silencers, that look to actually fit most rifles ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

The Kalash version will be in stock soon, at about 190.

Awesome!! Thanks mate, Btw does the kalash version come with a crane stock or will i have to buy it seperately?

• Advertisement

Craigsy wrote: »
    Awesome!! Thanks mate, Btw does the kalash version come with a crane stock or will i have to buy it seperately?

It houses the battery in the PEQ box, so you'd need to purchase a crane stock separately, and we could rewire it for you. or you could do it yourself if you're happy doing that kind of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

tony
    do yous sell WE baby capa 3.8 magazines ?

It houses the battery in the PEQ box, so you'd need to purchase a crane stock separately, and we could rewire it for you. or you could do it yourself if you're happy doing that kind of thing.

Hmm, probably would be a good idea to let you rewire it, my last electrical engineering project ended in fire. Will probably be down to the shop sometime in the near future to work it out instead of driving you mad over boards. Thanks Dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

/me whistles theme tune to A Bridge Too Far :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey tony by any chance was there 7mm bearings on that delivery??

for my m4....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Do you guys sell mid caps for the styer aug? im prob gona buy that gun but need to find mid caps :mad:

Last question i swear:D

What would be a rough figure for the Kalash HK416, crane stock, and having you rewire it so the battery's in the stock?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Did the Army AK47 come in that delivery, if not when do you expect it to be in?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Great service as usual today lads! CQBR ordered, payed for, and dispatched within an hour. :)

When that M203 short comes back could you just drop us a PM / phone call or somethin. Cheers again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭robbie brazel

hey shiva can you put silencers on jing gong 416 if so what threads do they use

• Advertisement

Great service as usual today lads! CQBR ordered, payed for, and dispatched within an hour. :)

When that M203 short comes back could you just drop us a PM / phone call or somethin. Cheers again!

Will do.

hey shiva can you put silencers on jing gong 416 if so what threads do they use

14mm anti clockwise will do the trick.

Tripp wrote: »
    Did the Army AK47 come in that delivery, if not when do you expect it to be in?

Thanks in advance

Sorry Tripp....they're still unavailable. I'm hassling the suppliers for a due date though.

Craigsy wrote: »
    Last question i swear:D

What would be a rough figure for the Kalash HK416, crane stock, and having you rewire it so the battery's in the stock?
    Thanks

I'll drop you a PM later on and let you know. Just had a mad busy day, and me poor oul brain is fried :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Hi Tony,

am feeling a g&g twitch coming on again!:D
    Do you have the M16A3 in stock at the moment?

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Hi Tony,

am feeling a g&g twitch coming on again!:D
    Do you have the M16A3 in stock at the moment?

Sorry man...be another 2 weeks or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey tony by any chance was there 7mm bearings on that delivery??

for my m4....

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Sorry Tripp....they're still unavailable. I'm hassling the suppliers for a due date though.

:-(
    Thanks for the reply <3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Cheers for abusing my credit card earlier Tony :D:pac:

Pictures up shortly elsewhere ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,120 ✭✭✭moggser

don tell me you was the one who got the well i wont say ill let ya surprise folk:):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement